MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 07-28-2010, 05:15 PM

Shy Hi??

Hey, I'm new - and I mean really new to all this. It looks like a good site, but to be honest I haven't a clue what to do to get started! And then there's the time difference, I live in Ireland - and looking at this I guess it's mostly USA so the chat rooms probably not going to work out as my thing.

Anyhoo, any pointers welcome. I've been into spanking a long, long time, but never had the ops to experience it properly. And now I'm getting all embarrassed again! So I'm gonna head and hopefully someone out there will have some helpful advice for a newbie.

Slan agus go raibh maith agait.

Nightflite
Old 07-30-2010, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflite View Post
Hey, I'm new - and I mean really new to all this. It looks like a good site, but to be honest I haven't a clue what to do to get started! And then there's the time difference, I live in Ireland - and looking at this I guess it's mostly USA so the chat rooms probably not going to work out as my thing.

Anyhoo, any pointers welcome. I've been into spanking a long, long time, but never had the ops to experience it properly. And now I'm getting all embarrassed again! So I'm gonna head and hopefully someone out there will have some helpful advice for a newbie.

Slan agus go raibh maith agait.

Nightflite

Welcome Nightflite,

You'll find there are folks from all over everywhere on this forum. The chat area can be used any time....day or night or time zone.
Old 07-31-2010, 08:28 PM

Welcome aboard, nightflite!! This is one of many sites which I peruse. If you'd like to know about some of the others, feel free to message me.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:51 AM

im also from ireland!and new too!LOL
Old 10-16-2010, 03:09 AM

Welcome. It's nice to meet you. I will start out by mentioning that it's easier for me alot of times to type rather that verbally express my thoughts; it lets me organize what i'm thinking and if I do come across a slightly embarasing topic no one else is able to see it so feel free to be yourself. As far as getting started you're off to a good start; I actually replied to a couple of posts before I sent out my initial "Greetings" so look for threads you want to respond to or start your own. any more questions I'm happy to share what I know. Have fun!
Old 10-25-2010, 03:55 AM

Welcome aboard!!! We are always exited for more spankos to join!

Visit a premium spanking website below

www.yourfreespankingportal.com