MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 06-23-2008, 02:37 PM

Who really deserves a spanking ?

I'm not talking about fantasies of spanking a bratty celebrity. I'm talking about the rude women who basically steps between you and the shelf at Walmart while you are still obviously looking at something. Or the one who has a whole basket full of groceries and runs to get ahead of you in the 20 items or less line...
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 06-23-2008, 03:16 PM

People who gossip and spread wild rumours top my list.

For fun, we'll add bicycle riders who don't think traffic laws apply to them.
Old 06-23-2008, 03:30 PM
Nomad
This message has been deleted by Nomad.
Old 06-23-2008, 03:32 PM
Nomad
This message has been deleted by Nomad.
Old 06-23-2008, 04:57 PM

My boyfriend is a cyclist, and he has been hit or run off the road by drunk or careless drivers more than I care to think about. And he observes all the rules meticulously. His last encounter put him in the hospital with a shattered collarbone, which had to be surgically repaired.

Regarding the road, I can think of several spankworthy offenses -- tailgating drives me up the wall. Cutting into another person's lane without signaling. And people who can't stay off their damn cell phones for five minutes. Helloooooooooo... you are operating a piece of machinery that weighs over a ton. You need to be focused! -- Erica
Old 06-23-2008, 06:59 PM
rangerboy

Who Needs A Spanking?

The "Momeeeees" who are oblivious to the commotion the little darlings are causing in restaurants. They just chat away with the other moms while their precious offspring disrupt what was otherwise going to be a pleasant dining experience.

There are no bad toddlers....just bad parents.

rb
Old 06-23-2008, 07:37 PM

- Parents who give their teenagers credit cards/cars to get them out of their hair instead of doing their job

- People who treat pets like they are disposable...love and cuddle them for a week, then throw them in the back yard and forget about them...or check them into the nearest pound

- People who practice revenge instead of working through a problem
Old 06-23-2008, 08:24 PM

people who try to get on tha elevator while im tryin to get off..

people who say they understand yet they continue to bitch about it..

burger king for giving me regular coke rather than a diet coke like i ordered..
Old 06-23-2008, 10:33 PM

My apologies to the GOOD cyclists here. All I know is that here in NY, I've come close to injury/death several times due to cyclists who think a red light is a suggestion and that going the wrong way on a one-way street is normal.

- Fast-food clerks who don't comprehend what a PLAIN double cheeseburger is.

- Tourists who abuse the costumed characters in the Amusement park.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:18 AM

Some here have had gripes about cyclists and drivers. Mine are about runners .Some do not seem to care if they crash into you when you are walking on the sidewalk, they do not slow down, say "excuse me" or anything,I've had to jump out of their way many times. And then there was the time these 2 ladies dashed into the street in front of me and I had to slam the brakes to avoid hitting them-and then one of them had the nerve to flip me off! They needed their little running shorts pulled down and their bare bottoms soundly spanked. Btw, this rude ,thoughtless behavior by some runners occurs in both sexes.
And dogwalkers who do not pick up after their dogs and who let them go in your yard. Its a city ordinance to clean up after your pets where I live-but its widely ignored, just like the leash law we have for the city parks.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:49 AM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
Ok how about the brain surgeons who run into someone they know in the store. They stop their carts together in opposite directions and block the whole isle while they catch up. I am sure these have to be the same people who block the parking isles waiting because somebody might be backing out in 5 minutes....heaven forbid they care about the 16 cars they are holding up. Then how bout this...when you leave the store and the loud siren goes off when you go through the security censor. All they do is wave you on or look at your receipt then wave you on. Well jerks, the "Doris Day Live" cd I jammed in my pants aint on the receipt anyway!!...hmmm after reading my post here I have to dissagree with my therapist about me being ..one with the universe.....
Old 06-24-2008, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paully62 View Post
Well jerks, the "Doris Day Live" cd I jammed in my pants aint on the receipt anyway!!...hmmm after reading my post here I have to dissagree with my therapist about me being ..one with the universe.....
Is that the box set or the CD/DVD combo?