MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 06-08-2008, 11:15 PM

Florida Moonshine Weekend

Let me be the first to congratulate Ian, Tony and all of the folks with Florida Moonshine for a great event this past weekend.

Amber, Roxy and I all had a great time and were glad to be invited.

I gotta tell you, the 3 of us agreed that the beach at St. Pete may be the best we've been to...ever. It's very clean. Plus the water was great and the sand felt like it was melting under your feet.

It was especially good to see some of the MSF members there like RG and Sarah, Nightoww, our favorite blonde Florida brat (and my buddy) Aurora, Jaxspanker, MichiganHeadmaster, swfloridabrat, Brian from Cincy, Todd & Suzy and on and on and on. I know I'm leaving someone out. So if I've forgotten you, just give Amber an extra swat next time you see her! LOL.

It was also cool to hang out briefly with "the competition," Bailey and Richard Windsor. We're big fans of theirs.

Moonshiners...CHEERS! A job well done!

Gary

Last edited by garyspk; 06-10-2008 at 10:36 PM.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:13 AM

Gary, it was awesome meeting you, Ian, Alona, Tony, and your gorgeous models! The demonstration was both entertaining and highly informative. It also made me miss Texas, lol! A land of friendly people and lovely ladies (not to take anything away from my new Florida friends, mind you!).

it was also great meeting Bailey and getting an autographed book from Niki!

I wish I didn't have to leave early, but my traveling companion needed to return to Michigan a bit early due to illness. I hope to have another opportunity to meet those I didn't get a chance to see this time. Maybe some of you all can make it to Crimson Moon!

Larry
Old 06-09-2008, 11:16 AM

This was truly a great party. I hope we get to do this again next year.

Gerald
Old 06-09-2008, 03:25 PM

Kuddo's to Ian & Toni(even thought they did spank me and I was being good-honest.) and the many others that worked so hard to throw such a great party ! Gary is right-the beach was awesome !!! I forgot to take my shovel to build a sancastle and smack Gary with but still had tons of fun. Echoing Gary again-It was a treat as usual to meet up with like minded friends both old and new.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 06-09-2008, 05:40 PM

It was great meeting the texas gang ! Tony and the FMS board really did an outstanding job organizing the events and selecting a wonderful resort . But whats makes for a great party is the people and we appreciate all one s who travel great distances to makes this the best party I have attend .

Thanks
JAxspanker
Old 06-09-2008, 08:09 PM

Shame on Amber-we GAVE you a shovel at registration with your bucket....surely you could have used that...after all, Gary "seemed" like a nice man when he introduced himself to me at the banquet. Jax is correct-it was the caliber of participants that made this a quality party! Old friends and new mingled happily...I thank you all for attending-you added to the merriment!
Old 06-10-2008, 08:45 AM

I would like to personally thank Gary, Amber, Roxy,Brian,WP and the rest of the Dallas TX mafia for coming and being a part of The Tropical Beach Party 2008
The Amatuer Spankings presentation on Saturday afternoon was outstanding.
AS is a great asset and great people to make any party that more special.
Thank you all and I look forward to seeing you soon.
PS I wont tell about Ambers coctail drinking on Sat afternoon, Oooops now I have gone and told
Have a great week see you in chat on Wednesday ~Ian www.TheLondonTanners.com
Improving behavior one girl at a time !
Old 06-10-2008, 06:07 PM

I would also like to offer my congratulations to the Florida Moonshine team!! Not only was the party an awesome event (Aside from having to lug all of my vendors stuff down 5 flights because the power went out :-)) but the people who organize it are simply wonderful people. We were made to feel welcome from the moment we arrived until the moment we left.

You can count on all of us being there again next year, I am pretty sure of that!!

Great job guys, I had a total blast...... and I finally got to give Amber that LONG overdue spanking Tonight I will be posting a detailed update on the weekend events on my website, so feel free to stop by later.

Richard Windsor.

Last edited by Richard Windsor; 06-11-2008 at 06:11 AM.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:38 PM

I was sooooooooo great to see so many of my texas and SSC friends there. Iggy even managed to come up to the hospitality suite and smiled alittle. LOL. Can't believe it's been a year since the SSC party.... I think she even bought some toys from Ian.....I'm sooo sorry I missed a chance to have another prison strap session with RG though....

Gary, thank you thank you thank you for such a great presentation. You are the bomb and I don't care what the other bottoms say about your noodle arm....It was wonderful to meet amber too..... Richard, thanks for dragging your stuff to the vendor fair...it was great to see you and the gang and the videos....

Hope to see you all again soon......
Huggs,
Kay
Old 06-11-2008, 02:25 AM

Congrats on a very successful party, gang. Glad the attendees had a good time.