MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 02-23-2007, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post
Tops- Are you intentionally turning the intensity up a notch or two or three...or is it all in our head that this is a double owwie spanking because we uhmmm..well we sorta kinda earned it ?
sarah and I are in a DD relationship, but spanking for real is a rare thing. It's not usually needed.

When it is, though, I think it has a totally different context than our play, and to great extent I make it that way. There's a special paddle that we use only for discipline, if I'm doing something beyond my hand. sarah can take a lot--and I do mean a lot--with leather (to the point that we have other sometimes gasping at parties), so it's not very effective for punishment. Wood, on the other hand, will have her shaking. The situation is certainly separate and distinct from anything else that we do. So real spankings vs. anything else are don't have much cross-over with us. And while there's certainly a head component for her, I think it would be safe to say that the actual details are a step-up, too, and not just something in the head.