myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Does your favorite implement turn evil ? (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=286)

spanked~amber 02-12-2007 08:04 AM

Does your favorite implement turn evil ?

My curiosity gets out of control sometimes and I just can't help myself :rolleyes:
So here is another question from lil' ol' me.

Bottom's -Does your favorite implement suddenly turn evil if it's being used for a discipline session rather than a just for fun session ?

Tops- Are you intentionally turning the intensity up a notch or two or three...or is it all in our head that this is a double owwie spanking because we uhmmm..well we sorta kinda earned it ? :(

lil_dixiedarling 02-12-2007 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spanked~amber (Post 2711)

Bottom's -Does your favorite implement suddenly turn evil if it's being used for a discipline session rather than a just for fun session ?

I have to say that they definately turn evil. For me it doesn't seem to matter what implement is used...heck i have been made to wiggle and try to get away from a simple hand otk if it is for discipline where under "normal" circumstances i'd laugh so hard i'm likely to fall off GaryD's lap.

Sherie

BlackVelvet007 02-12-2007 09:36 AM

I've often said that it's not the implement being wielded but rather the spanker who wields it. If you're getting a gg spanking, chances are there's no implement being used, but if there IS one, chances are it's not striking so fiercely. If the same implement is being used for discipline, it's more likely a lot more "evil" then. You're not imagining it.

emily 02-12-2007 08:31 PM

The cane is definitely one of my favs an i actually got to feel it in a mean way for the first time a few weeks ago. Not because i was in trouble but because i was curious how it actually did feel in a Disciplinary way. Lemme tell you i definitely prefer it the nice way :p

lil_dixiedarling 02-13-2007 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emily (Post 2724)
The cane is definitely one of my favs an i actually got to feel it in a mean way for the first time a few weeks ago. Not because i was in trouble but because i was curious how it actually did feel in a Disciplinary way. Lemme tell you i definitely prefer it the nice way :p

I have to agree with you there Em....esp since i was next on the lineup and got a few extras than what you got...doesn't always pay to be close to the one yeilding the cane hehe

Sherie

southern_sweetie 02-13-2007 02:48 AM

I to think all implements can get evil. I love to try new implements, i just get curious. They are all great when its just for fun but I don't care for them to much when i'm being punished. I stop having my favorites real quick. You know what they say curiosity killed the cat. Its true curiosity kills me every time.

Gary D. 02-13-2007 08:33 PM

well of course we turn the intensity up on occassion. sometimes announced and sometimes not. got to keep a little variety in to spice things up. nothing like letting her get that false sense of routine or predictability built up then throwing a few twists in ;)

Gary D.

lil_dixiedarling 02-13-2007 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary D. (Post 2738)
well of course we turn the intensity up on occassion. sometimes announced and sometimes not. got to keep a little variety in to spice things up. nothing like letting her get that false sense of routine or predictability built up then throwing a few twists in ;)

Gary D.

I always knew You were a wicked wicked man, Sir :p

Sherie

Adelina 02-13-2007 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary D. (Post 2738)

Gary D.

I get this. And yet.... Maybe it depends on personality type. I don't like surprises. I had a top take the liberty of introducing me to what he claimed was an authentic school paddle experience, without warning me of what he was about to do; I momentarily blacked out and collapsed from the force of it. I really would have liked to have known that was coming.

I do appreciate variation and am an adventurous type, but I like to see the roadmap first.

lil_babygirl 02-14-2007 03:03 PM

I'd have to say oddly enough my fave implement is the hand. It can be quite evil depending on the Top that's spanking, at least for me anyway. I havent really found a fave in other implements since I dont feel those much.