MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 01-09-2008, 08:09 PM

Tony's Dream Part 1

Now married, Angela and Tony both have jobs. Angela still runs her advertising agency. While Tony teaches high school history and coaches the baseball team in the springtime. Sharing home responsibilities, they both do the house cleaning. While Tony still does the cooking, especially his favorite pasta dishes! With Sam also married and Jonathan in his senior year of college, there isn't much cleaning to do. Except for Mona's occasional messy habits.

As Tony's baseball team keeps him busy, Angela sometimes becomes irritated when it interferes with their weekend plans, And she let's him know it too! Coming home late one Saturday afternoon from a game. Tony flops down on the couch exhausted. "Gosh! Angela, I'll be glad when the season is over". Angela un-packing the carryout from KFC snorts; " Yes Tony.....So will I." "Well Angela...You don't have to be so darn agreeable!" Walking over and sitting down next to him she coos; " Oh! Tony, we really haven't been doing much on Saturday Night.....have we?" Looking down at her long, shapely legs very visible in the trim, white shorts, he stammers; "Yeah! I-I knowAngela....B-But I've been tired....You know that baseball, it takes a lot out of a guy....You know!" With a slight grin she groans; "Yeah! I know Tony.....Now let's eat....Ok?"

Finishing the dishes, Tony pecks Angela on the lips. "Ah! where's Mona? He questions. "Mother is getting ready for a date!" Angela replies while looking at the newspaper. "Yeah! that Mona...She sure is mover...Isn't she Angela?" Still reading the paper, mumbles; "Huh! Huh!" Then suggests; "Tony,how about seeing this play tonight?" Pointing her finger at an ad in the paper. Hesitating a moment, Tony sighs; "Yeah!...Ok Angela....I just hope I can stay awake?" "Oh! you will Honey...You will!" She gleefully replies.

Sitting on the couch watching the evening news, Tony's eyes become drowsy as Angela is upstairs getting ready for tonight. Finally napping off, he hears a loud "Tony!.....Why aren't you ready?" Wearing a short skirted, dark blue dress, Angela shakes and scolds Tony! "We'll be late for the theater.....And you still have to bathe!" "Angela..I'am sorry...But also very tired!" He pleads. "Ah! I will have none of that!" She scowls while taking her old, well used hairbursh off the table. Then sitting down on the couch, she slids the blue skirt up on her thighs. Tony gasping at the sight of Angela's never ending, long nylon covered legs, feels a lump in his throat. As she demands"Ok! Tony...You know what to do....Get over my knees!"

"P-Please Angela..P-Please!.......What the!" Tony yelps as he's being shaken by Angela. "Tony...Wake-up...Wake-up dear!" "Gosh! was I having a bad dream!" Tony moans. "Maybe I could even call it a nightmare?" "What was it about?" Angela questions, showing concern. "Ah! I'd rather not say!" He replies. Then looking up at Angela, he shrieks; "Angela...Y-You're wearing that dark blue dress!" "Yes! I like this dress!" She replies with a puzzled look. "Well Tony...Are we or are we not..Going to the theater?" Still drowsy Tony grumbles; "Oh! no you don't!" "Don't what?" Angela quickly asks. Then reaching up and grasping Angela's wrist, he pulls her down over his lap!

"T-Tony.....What the hell....A-Are you doing?" "Ah! Angela!" He grins; "I'am going to get you first!" "First what?" She demands. "Let...Go of me...Please!" Determined, Tony then secures Angela's kicking long legs by folding his right leg firmly over the hollows of her knees! "Damn Tony!" Angela grunts; "If I didn't know you better....I-I might think...T-That you were going to spank me!" "Ha! Ha!" Tony giggles; "You don't know me better!" Now squirming wildly, Angela reaches back trying to hold down her short, pleated skirt! "Ah! AH! this is going to be a bare bottom spanking!" He informs. Then with strength matched against greater strength, Tony pins down Angela's reaching right arm firmly to her side! "T-Tony!...Why (Gasp!) are you doing this?" She pants trying to catch her breath. "Ha! Ha!...Angela...It's you instead of me!" "Tony...Tony...What the hell are you talking about?" Angela yelps as he reaches down and slowly pulls the short, navy blue skirt upward. "G-God! you can't do t-this!" She whines as the skirt and slip are folded onto her back!

To be Continued

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 01-09-2008 at 08:14 PM.