MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 03-08-2007, 07:00 AM

Gary,

Just out of curiosity, do you know why they are asking all suite parties to be at the same time?

I fully support the organizers (being an organizer of an event myself) to structure the event in the way that they wish to. Nonetheless, since there would be advantages to both attendees and to suite party hosts to have them spread out (attendees can attend more parties for longer times at each party and hosts can either have bigger parties and/or meet more potential customers if they have commercial interests), I wonder what the thinking is. It may very well be something quite sensible and worthwhile. Any idea what's up with it?
Old 03-08-2007, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG_ View Post
Gary,

Just out of curiosity, do you know why they are asking all suite parties to be at the same time?

I fully support the organizers (being an organizer of an event myself) to structure the event in the way that they wish to. Nonetheless, since there would be advantages to both attendees and to suite party hosts to have them spread out (attendees can attend more parties for longer times at each party and hosts can either have bigger parties and/or meet more potential customers if they have commercial interests), I wonder what the thinking is. It may very well be something quite sensible and worthwhile. Any idea what's up with it?
I'm not sure why, RG. All I know is I appreciate Tubaman and his group doing all of the organizing and planning, because I know how difficult that is and I'm sure glad I'm not doing it!
Old 03-08-2007, 01:21 PM

Ugghhhhh! Anyone wanna go to work for me, so I can head straight to Texas? It's gonna be impossible to be productive today. I'm sooooo excited! Now if only that suitcase will finish packing itself.
Old 03-08-2007, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurora View Post
Ugghhhhh! Anyone wanna go to work for me, so I can head straight to Texas? It's gonna be impossible to be productive today. I'm sooooo excited! Now if only that suitcase will finish packing itself.

I'm right there with you, Aurora. Not only am I going to be unproductive tonight, I'm most likely going to be unproductive tommorow. I have to work until god-knows-when tonight and then be up at five to catch a plane at seven. I'm going to have so much.

However, I DID manage to finish packing about five or ten minutes ago. Lol.
Old 03-08-2007, 03:47 PM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
Quote:
Originally Posted by garyspk View Post
I'm not sure why, RG. All I know is I appreciate Tubaman and his group doing all of the organizing and planning, because I know how difficult that is and I'm sure glad I'm not doing it!

Wow Gary that HAS to be thge most diplomatic post I have ever read. Someday when the spanking arm goes limp, the world of politics awaits you my freind.
Old 03-08-2007, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmyDoll View Post
...and then be up at five to catch a plane at seven. .
Emmy, I'm not sure if you fly much, but if you have a plane to catch at 7 I would not be getting up at 5!! That's waaaaaaaay too late! You need to be at the airport absolutely no later than 5:30 AM. I try to be the there two hours in advance. Sometimes the process goes very smoothly. Other times, it just gums up for lots of different reasons....unexpected traffic on the way to the airport...looooong line at check-in.....looooooong line at security.....and then you get picked for the extra special loving care check, where they literally go through every item that you have (i.e. unpack the bags), totally scan you, etc...can take a while...and you might have people in front of you for that...etc.

Don't miss your flight, girl!
Old 03-08-2007, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paully62 View Post
Wow Gary that HAS to be thge most diplomatic post I have ever read. Someday when the spanking arm goes limp, the world of politics awaits you my freind.
Well, I wasn't meaning to put him into the position to have to make a politically smooth answer. I was truly just curious. There could be a very good reason why the suite parties are going to be all at the same time. It just hadn't occurred to me, and I thought he might know.

That being said, I can see Gary as a future politician. Interesting campaign slogans, signs, and pins, I bet.
Old 03-09-2007, 01:37 AM

Hello From Texas!!!!

Hello Everyone,

This is Brian11 obviously, and I wanted to say hello to all my friends and those to be made this weekend....I am SOOO Excited to be here. If you are not here, we MISS YOU. If you are here, send me a message or Yahoo me, I am Pouchman1973....I have my laptop with me!!!

I wish you all the best and thanks for having me here !!!!

Brian11
Old 03-09-2007, 08:41 AM

We're stuck in airport hell. We'll get there... eventually. Another five hours or so of this ahead of us, then it's party time

Someone make the *%&*ed planes fly faster!
Old 03-11-2007, 06:09 AM

It's Sunday. I'm hoping that you're not STILL at the airport!

If you're not flying Comair or JetBlue, though, you should be ok.

When sarah and I left the FMS party, as we walked by their baggage office, we noted that JetBlue had baggage stacked to the ceiling! I didn't know what was going on at the time, though I commented to sarah that something must be up. Found out later that they were canceling hundreds of flights.