MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 08-29-2011, 04:06 AM

Paid For Her Pain

Ashley felt a little flustered as she got up and went about getting her and the kids dressed, as a single mother of three children 6 years old and younger, mornings were always hectic. Today she not only had to get them up, dressed and fed, she also had to drive them to her mother house, so she could babysit them for her. Her mom usually came to her house when Ashley had to work, but she was off today and mom needed to stay home to get some things done. It was a bit of a chore but soon 6 year old Derrick, 3 year old Kyle, and 1 year old Amanda were dressed, and ready to go to grandma's house.
She was relieved when she finally managed to get them all settled into her mom's house. " Thanks for babysitting for me mom" she said. "you know I'm happy to watch them any time" "Where exactly are you going today?""I'm going to see about a modeling job", "Sissy told me about it, and you don't need any expierence" "Well, good luck, any idea how long you're going to be?" her mom asked. "No", replied Ashley, " I think I will just interview today, Maybe, but I'm really not sure how long I'll be" With that Ashley grabbed her purse and gave the kids a kiss and told them to be sure to mind grandma, she then gave her mom a quick hug and said "Bye, see you soon", then out the front door and to the car she went, she held her breath, like always until the car started, and she was on her way
Ashley was not sure exactly where the address she was going to was, but had directions and was sure she could find it. She was kind of anxious also about what she might be getting herself into, Her friend Sissy had told her about the place, but did not give too many details, only that they made private videos for some rich guy who liked to see girls get spanked. Well Ashley had never been spanked in her life, but if there was money to be made she would give it a try. Her job at a local fast food restaurant, and the little child support she got was not near enough each month, and even with food stamps, and the help her mom gave her she barely got by.Maybe she could make a little money, and get cuaght up. She finally found the address, and pulled into the large parking lot. Ashley was not sure she was in the right place, this appeared to be some type of an office for a manufacturing company it was connected to.
Ashley, got out and looked to see where an entrance might be, then walked up to the door and checked to see if it was open, finding the door unlocked she pulled it opened and went inside. The office inside was all lit up but ther didn't seem to be anyone there, Ashley waited a minute the let out a "HELLO!", " "Just a minute" came a voice from the back, then a few seconds later she heard the sound of high heels on the floor, and a very attractive , middle aged woman came around the corner and with a smile on her face, greeted Ashley. "Hi, my name is Melinda, sorry I wasn't here when you came in, you weren't here long were you?" "No" said Ashley " I just came in, I'm Ashley by the way, am I in the right place?" "Well I'm not sure" said Melinda with a smile "are you?" "I think I talked to you yesterday, didn't I"? asked Melinda "I think maybe you did" answered Ashley, not knowing wheather she had or not. "Let me see" Melinda said,looking at her planner " If you are Ashley Berry, you are in the right place" " Thats me" said Ashley " Great" said Melinda with a big smile," won't you please come in and have a seat"
The two women stepped into an office, and Melinda sat down behind the desk. Ashley had a seat in one of the chairs in front of the desk, placing her purse on the floor. Melinda was first to talk " Well Ashley, I guess my first question to you would be, "Do you know who we are, and what we do here"? Ashley was a little embarassed to let on that she really didn't know exactly what the did there, well not for sure anyway "A friend mine told me she worked for you last year, and told me that I might be able to work here also. "Did she tell you what she did here?" Melinda asked " I think she said something about being in a video" "Did she tell you that it was a video containing corporal punisment?" Melinda again asked, and Ashley again tried to avoid the subject "She might have, I can't remember for sure" Melinda got a smile on her face then asked Ashley "You mean to tell me you came here not knowing about what type of work you would be expcted to do?" Ashley, looking a little embarrassed,said quietly "I guess so"
"We are a company call CPF International, I am sure you have never heard of us, What we do is work independently to make videos of females recieving corporal punishment" " The videos are made for an extremely wealthy gentleman who enjoys seeing women recieve punishment" Melinda continued " So if you're not interested in that sort of thing, we should not continue" Ashley just sat there, and nodded her head slightly. " So, Interested, or not?" asked Melinda "Well, I guess I am interested, I would get paid, right" replied Ashley " Absolutely" replied Melinda " There is an opportunity here for you to make quite a bit of money, it's all going to come down to how much pain you can endure" " I need money pretty bad"explained Ashley," I can take anything" "A lot of ladies come in here thinking the same thing, and get more than they bargained for, and don't leave here earning what they could" explained Melinda
Melinda then pulled a folder out of her desk, and handed it to Ashley. " This is a list of the punishments, and the money paid for each" she explained, and also a default amount for each" "What is that?" asked Ashley "That is the amount that you will recieve if you do not fully take the punishment you agree to, usually only 5%" Thats why you should not agree to more than you can withstand" " I am going to give you a few minutes to review the list, and the description of each, and the money paid" "if for any reason you feel uncomfortable about doing this sort thing, you can walk right out that door wih no hard feelings" Melinda stood up, and walked to the door " I will be back in a few minutes, look it over and let me know what you think"
Ashley studied the lists carefully, while a lot of punishments seemed like they would be pretty easy to endure, they did not pay much, and Ashley needed money.She knew she needed to select something fairly intense, and she pretty well had made up her mind when Melinda returned. "Well, Did you see something you wanted to try" asked Melinda as she sat down. "Well, I think so, I think I would want to try 25 lashes, bare buttocks, restrained, multi-tailed cat, 25% bonus if witnessed" said Ashley "Wow!, responded Melinda, " Thats a pretty severe punishmnet, it almost always draws blood, and at least helf the ladies who try that one don't complete it" 'Thats the one I want to try" repeated Ashley, " How much will I get paid for it?" she asked. Melinda checked " Base pay is $ 15,000, and if you allow it to be witnessed by 5 others you would get a bonus of $3,700, making it $ 18,700" "Then thats what I want" said Ashley
" Well heres what has to happen" explained Melinda " First we must make a test video, to send to our client" "He will then view it, and the punishmnet you have selected, and either approve you, or reject you, for whatever reason he wants" "If you are approved, we will select a date and time, and shoot the video of the punishment" "It will be shot here, in the back, and you will be paid in cash at the completion of the shooting" "Any Questions" " Will I have to take my clothes off for this?" Ashley asked " For this punishment you will be required to be naked from the waist down, and Prior to your punishment you will be required to undress and put on a punishment uniform" "You will be filmed from the time you arrive that day, until you leave, so the answer is yes, but you will not be completely naked the whole time"
"So, if you still want to go through with this, lets get the video shot, and sent off,and see what the answer is" "OK, I'm sure" was Ashleys response. The two women went into the next room. " I just need you to stand there and act natural, and answer the questions" instructed Melinda. The whole process took only 5 minutes, the questions were just general questions about Ashley, and her life and was over quickley. " Ms Berry, I should have an answer by tomorrow or the next day, and here is a list of all the instructions, and procedures that will take place before,during , and after punishment, I will go ahead and Give them to you" "I will call you one way, or the other, and thank you so much for your intrest in what we do" The two ladies shook hands, and Ashley left the building, and got into her car. Her car cranked a few times, but finally started. She looked at the papers she had been given. Was she really going to do this? She felt nervous about the whole thing, but lucky to have a chance to make that much money, she had to do it! to be continued
Old 08-29-2011, 04:09 AM

Paid for her Pain

This is part 1 of a two part story