MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 03-09-2009, 12:26 PM

Traveling with implements

What has been your experience in air travel with paddles and the like in luggage?
Have you ever had problems? Any advice would be appreciated. Planning a big trip, stateside only.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddled hard View Post
What has been your experience in air travel with paddles and the like in luggage?
Have you ever had problems? Any advice would be appreciated. Planning a big trip, stateside only.

This is always tricky. It all depends on how cool you are with the possibility of people opening your bag and checking it. I travel with equipment quite a bit, because we shoot a lot of videos for AmateurSpankings on the road. But my best advice is that if you have something that you'd prefer NOT be pulled out of your bag to be inspected while people are around you in line at security, then I'd put that something in a bag that is checked.
Old 03-10-2009, 09:49 AM

Thanks Garyspk

No, I wouldn't consider putting implements anywhere but in checked luggage.
Old 03-13-2009, 09:05 AM

Better to mail them, I think.
Old 03-14-2009, 11:42 AM

I have recently traveled with implements. I have had no problems with them being in checked in luggage. I would lock the suitcase of course....
Old 03-14-2009, 06:35 PM

I try to never check baggage because my tendency is never to see them again once I do.

I've carried an entire arsenal of spanking toys past airport security several times. 90 % of the time it's really no big deal. They're looking for knives and guns, not paddles and hairbrushes.

Half the fun is that I'm asthmatic, which means I carry a nebulizer with me on trips. More than once, a security person has opened my backpack, pushed the leather straps and spencer paddles aside, pulled out my nebulizer, and analyzed it to make sure it isnt a bomb. They then hand it back no questions asked.

I've had two incidents in the last five years. Two years ago, coming home from my first TASSP party, a security guy at Dallas Love Field unzipped my bag, pulled out a crop, and stared at me. I stared back at him thinking to myself "Well what do you THINK I'm gonna use that for?" Eventually I won the staredown as he rezipped my bag and said "Have a nice flight."

Three months ago, I was coming home from Cincinnatti of all places, and due to a clusterCENSORED at the airport they had to put me on a different flight. Because I was changing airlines as a result, they had to manually open and inspect my bags. They were more embarassed than I was looking at my arsenal, but honestly, you got any OTHER explanation for a wooden paddle that's signed "Happy Spankings! Love, Amber" ??
Old 03-14-2009, 07:37 PM

I carry only a few things....

I put them in my checked luggage as I really don't want to have to explain to anyone....I know that they have gone through my luggage that I have checked.....I wanto leave them a note stating...."LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?????"
Old 03-15-2009, 10:10 AM

Thanks to all

Thanks for the replies. Puts my mind at ease. My wife would be mortified with agents looking thru carry-on so I think checked makes sense. Love the idea of a note in the luggage.
Old 03-15-2009, 02:40 PM
paletail

Hi, everyone; this is my first post. Checked luggage is the simplest way to carry implements. If you carry-on and are questioned, just say they're play props.