MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 09-29-2007, 08:44 AM
Tomm1234

How it all started part 1

I will tell you from the start how this all happen.

I was working in a computer store when I met her. She came over to my desk with her laptop. She said she needed it fix right away. She was a little bossy, but nice. She told me, she needs it for a big business meeting. She was more 10 years older then me, but still sexy. The next day, she picks up the computer. She came in with a business suit. I then decide to ask her out. She came me her phone number. So, I call that night.

Well, she didn't like the idea that I suggest we go to Burger King for the first date. Anyhow, I show up to her place to pick her up. I will tell you she lives in a very nice and expensive apartment. She came out with a very nice dress on. I show up with t-shirt and jean. She was very mad. She told me "no man going to take her out looking like that". Next thing I know she grab me pull me inside pull my pant and underwear down. At the time, I thought I was going to get a blowjob. But, instead she put me on her lap and starts to spank me with her hand for 10 minutes. I kept on saying "what is that for". She said "for dressing like a fool on her first date." After that I left angry her apartment.
The next day she calls me to say, "she is sorry". She over reacted.
That will go with me to Burger King. So, I pick her up. This time she had t-shirt and jean too. She first complains about my car, it was little old about 14 year and did make a lot of noise, I might add. I told her I was saving for a new one soon. I try to impress her. After Burger King , I came back to her apartment. We had great sex.
In the middle of the night my mom called. She was asking, "Why I wasn't not home?" I told her I was 18 and old enough to stay out how long I want." Of course, Kate, the girl I was dating, overheard.
Kate flips out. She kept saying, " You are only 18 years old." I found out she was 32. Then, I had to leave.

When I came home I had a big fight with my mom. I try calling Kate several time, but she never answer the phone or return my messages. Then, I decided to just show up with flowers. She let me into her apartment and we talked for hours. When I came home I had another fight with my mom. I called Kate ask her if I can stay a little while at place until I clear things with my mom. It took some time, but she agrees. At the time, I didn't know what I got myself into.

I show up a couple hours with the suitcase. She had a bunch of rules. First, she said "it is her apartment, so I have to live by her rules." She shows me to the bedroom I was going to sleep. She had two bedrooms in the apartment. She told me I would have to sleep on the couch until she gets the bed for the room.
I had to tell her I was still in high school for another couple of months. She seems not to like it. She told me not to bring any of my friends over without her permission.
Then, she went on about since she paying for everything. I have to do the housework to paid for the living there.
After that she said, "If I mess up she will have to spank me." I was shock. I was thinking she a nut, but I couldn't go back to my mom. I complain I said, " I was not a little kid". But, that didn't help. Then, she starts to go on about my rules. I have to have all her things ready in the morning. If not I will get spank. She didn't want any problems.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:21 PM

Yeah, let's hear it for us sexy older women!!! Only I like to be the one who gets spanked!