MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 08-03-2008, 08:44 PM

Thumbs up Ageplay Spanking PT3

After a bit of thought, and a "special request" by GASMITH,I decided to bring in another person into this saga. Enjoy
__________________________________________________ ______________

It was a few weeks later, after I had recieved my last, very hard spanking for that bar scene and subsequent drinking and smoking, that I once again found myself in a precarious situation. The situation was, that I had neglected to report in to mom as I was directed to. I had gotten sidetracked by other real time duties and forgot all about her watchful pair of eyes. I was walking out to get the mourning paper when I saw a note wrapped in a baggie attached to the paper. Odd I thought as I picked it up, I already paid the paper boy this month. I got back inside and grabbed some more pain reliever for my nagging headache. Thats right, I did it again, went boozing -n - cruising with my friends last night, after all it was friday and we had landed a big account that had been in a gridlock of legality for a few weeks now. We had hammered out some of the details and finally made a consession or two to get the thing signed, so what else was there to do but go out and get hammered at the bar!
As I poured myself some coffee, my mind drifted to the note attached to the paper. I sat my big mug down and released the note from the rubberband.
I opened it, and it said...
"SO, too good to check in with me, I see, got your own life now, so i suppose you don't need me any more. Did i scare you off with the last spanking? Are you no longer in need of direction and affection, don't need your momma any more???"

Wow, I thought as it sunk in, who wrote this note. Well, I sighed aloud, and then took a sip of steaming java. I guess she really is my "mom"now. Sounds like her any way. I took a look up at the fireplace mantle where the picture of my real mom was displayed, staring down at me reading me like a book with her eyes. "There was no fooling you mom" I said to the picture in the same golden metal frame that has framed her face for the last 6 years, since she died. I wept a little there in the silence looking at her, remembering all the good times, the bad times, and the times I gave her hell growing up.
I almost felt like a traitor of sorts being involved with this imposter mom,that so sternly writes me notes,and lectures me,and spanks my butt just like my real mom did. Could it be, that mom is still looking after me through this lady??? A cool chill went up my spine,despite the effects of swallowing hot coffee. I put the coffee down, and the note, and picked up the phone and called her.
ring....ring....ring....
"Hello"
"Yeah hi" I said
"Oh there you are, I see you got my note and I got to ya huh?"she said
"Well yes, I suppose so" I replied sheepishly
"You do know Ive been watching you,especially last night" she sounded once again, disappointed.
"Well we closed this deal and..."
"You know what this means little lady, and I havea surprise when you do come over here, but not right now. I have some errands to run,and then I'll give you a call back when I'm done. Do you understand?" she siad in that becomming all to familiar terse tone.
"Yes,Maam" I answered her back while staring at the photo.
With that I heard a click,and the call was over.

Damn,I thought, "Momma I'm trying to do good" I said at the photo,looking right into her eyes. For a second, I could almost hear her say "I know. I bounded out of the chair and grabbed the photo, and hugged it, trying to make that hard square frame become that soft warm woman that watched over me, wiped my tears, packed my lunch, did all the things that moms do for their daughters, but no such comfort came, I could not transform that frame into her, she was gone, all but my memory of her, and this new found lady that so sounded just like her. I kissed the cold glass pane, with tears in my eyes, "I love you momma, and promise that I will do better,even if it means someone else has to do things for you." I placed the frame back in its place, and went back to the chair and waited for her to call me back, and watched some T.V.

ring....ring....ring...
"Hi" I said in a cheerier mood
"You wont be sounding so perky in a few, my dearie, you need to bring yourself down here this instant!" CLICK
I quickly held the phone out and looked at it,in a puzzled way.
Hmm, she is really upset, I am gonna get it big time!
I looked up at the photo again, "Here we go again momma"
I was still in my PJ's and so I thought about changing....nyaa... Pjs arent unbecomming. So I grabbed my keys and walked down the cool sidewalk, it was turning fall and the leaves were just beginning to change colours.
I turned on a dime onto the familiar driveway,and approached the door and knocked
knock...knock...knock...
The door swung open and there she was looking at me with those big disappointed eyes.
"Thats it young lady come right on in"
I stepped in, and the smell of beans or peas cooking hit me.
I got a little nausiated from it,but they smelled good!
The kitchen was steamy from it all, and the bubbling water was deafening against the silence.
"You know where to go." she said as she stopped to stir the pot and add a little more salt and pepper.
I walked back to the bedroom, my bunny slippers were skidding across the floor, my feet seemed to drag in shame as I walked down that hallway.
I entered the room and sat on the bed and waited.
While there, I heard a knock at the front door.
...in the distance...
"She here?"
"Yeah c'mon in"
"Ok, where is she?"
"Shes in her bedroom"

What the...? I was almost in terror as I heard the distinct sound of a MAN having a conversation about ME! My heart began to pound as footsteps,heavy like boots or perhaps a big fella with hard bottom shoes...Oh my Goddess, is this her "surprise"?

About that time she appeared in the door, and then about half of a strange man was partially eclipsed by the door frame and mom.
"So you havin' a hard time doin' what yer mom tells ya?" he said with a manly, no fatherly voice!!!
"Umm...UmmUmmm..." I was speechless
"You heard your daddy" she said and gave a subtle wink out of her other eye that was the opposite of where he could see.
"Uhhh, yes,Sssirrr" I mumbled
"Well we're jus' gonna have to take care of that young lady"
"Well ok daddy,I'll get back to the kitchen, shes a handful" she said as she stepped back and let him enter the room.
I scooted back further on the bed
"Oh no, you're not gona fight are ya?"
"Ah, no Ssir"
"Good, now stand up"
I stood up, and stepped aside as he motioned for me to let him have aseat on the bed.
Once seated, he took my left hand and pulled me towards him.
"Ok Lets go."
i instantly burst into tears...
I was was pulled over his lap,this time with both legs over the lap and my upper body was just dangling from my stomach up.
He kinda shifted his leg a little and then he took one of his strong thumbs and inched my panties and Pj bottoms and all down and around my upper legs, exposing my bottom to him. He then put his big strong arm around my waist to hold me up,
"She told me how youve been acting the last coouple weeks,and I ain't havin' it, no more, you understand,little girl?'
[while crying] yeah daa...
before I could finish, his tough bare hand started spanking my bottom hard and fast.

Last edited by Naughtyone1968; 08-04-2008 at 06:47 PM.
Old 08-03-2008, 08:45 PM

PT3 Continued

{louder crying} UHHHH,HHHHUHH HYUHHHHH!!!!!, my crying was broken up by the impact of each swat.
I tried to block by putting a hand back and up but in the position Iwas in, it was nearly impossible to get around his big strong arm that was holding up and onto his lap, my bottom was helpless to his manly punishment.
I kicked and yelled, I screamed and bucked but this did nothing to cease the fast and hard smacks ,raining down on my butt. After about 10 straight minutes, he switched and started to work on my upper backs of my thighs, this made me kick even more,as he connected with the tender flesh of the inner thighs, then working back up to my blistered red, and hot bottom.
He continued back and forth from butt to thigh for another 15 minutes!!!
Beforehe finished, I was a wailing siren of distress, the walls echoed with smacks and wailing.
He stopped, and picked me up off his lap with both hands and arms. I was sobbing relentlessly and torrents of tears were steaming down my face like a busted levee. My eyes were burning from the effort and my nose was a gooey mess. I don't know why, but my next action was simply to just put my arms around his neck and let my weight fall against him. He put his arms around me and hugged me, then I felt one hand start to pull my panties and Pj's back up. He was so careful not to touch anything private, although they were pulled up a little sloppy, I appreciated his gesture. I just hugged and cried on his shoulder.
"I'm not gonna have to do this again ,am I?" he said softly
I shook my head no, as I was still breathing hard and crying at the same time.
"Good girl, I think we understand each other now,right?"
I shook my head yes
"You remember, you never to big to go over your momma's or your daddies lap"
I shook my head agian, as I stood up and grabbed a tissue from the stand again. Then he stood up...
"You get yourself all cleaned up, and I'll see you in a minute,moms almost got lunch ready" he said as he left the room.
I fell onto the bed face down not wanting my scorching bottom to touch anything.
I laid there for about 5 minutes and let myself calm down.
So now Daddy is looking after me too I see... I thought
I so vaguely remember him, because he left when I was still very young, but i do remember a few times across his lap,but not vividly, not like momma's lap.
I guess I just took mommas spankings as hard as they were,but a little lighter than what a man can do. I got up and pulled my panties down and looked at the bright red that was all over my bottom and the backs of my legs.
I sniffled again,as I saw it all in the mirror.
Then pulled them back up and walked out and back to the kitchen, I helped momma with setting the table and then we all 3 had lunch together and told jokes, he was a card of a character when he wasn't spanking a girls butt.
This is a lesson I'm not gonna forget for a while...

Last edited by Naughtyone1968; 08-04-2008 at 06:40 AM.
Old 08-04-2008, 12:18 AM

Wow.. good job. Yipes!
Old 08-04-2008, 06:27 PM

Talking

I love the way you get right to the point, Moms quick wink about Daddy was great. Thanks for the fufilling my request but Iam not the Admin/moderator Garyspk. Its ok though as its not the first time that has happened. Another great story, hope it wasent a chore to write. Like angela says YIKES!
Old 08-06-2008, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasmith View Post
I love the way you get right to the point, Moms quick wink about Daddy was great. Thanks for the fufilling my request but Iam not the Admin/moderator Garyspk. Its ok though as its not the first time that has happened. Another great story, hope it wasent a chore to write. Like angela says YIKES!

Hey Gary,

Make me a deal. I might flip/flop roles with you. Then YOU can deal with DandyDon!
Old 08-06-2008, 09:36 AM

I would like to let my son the marine deal with him
Old 08-08-2008, 10:21 PM

DandyDon issue

Perhaps we should ALL spank his little red wagon