MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 07-31-2008, 09:20 PM

Ageplay spanking pt2

Ive spoken to BlackVelvet about my first story submission, and I was going to wait to see if he was going to send a plot suggestion, but given his disposition on his move to a new home and subsequent vacation from the web, I'll improvise again, and continue our cast of two characters:
__________________________________________________ ______________
It was a few days later, while checking the mail, that I happened to find a curious post card from my own hometown inside. I flipped it over and began to read
" I saw you today outside that scuzzy bar after work with your friends, getting drunk and smoking again, you know where to be the minute you read this!"

My heart sank, and I could feel the redness and heat rise to the cheeks on my face as my embarrassment grew. "Oh my Goddess,she's watching me now!" I said alloud.
I quickly ran inside and put te rest of the mail on the bureau in the hall, and went to my room to change clothes. This time I decided to ad lib on the clothing and add my own twist to this little saga, all the while grimacing and smiling at the same time thinking about what she was going to do to my poor little bottom. I grabbed an old plaid skirt and a white fitted shirt and put them on over my plain white bra and panties... then I dug around in my sock drawer and found some white knee hi's ... and of course to top it all off, I slid on some Mary Jane buckle shoes thats been collecting dust in the bottom of my closet for quite a while. It's been a long time since I last looked like this,as I stood in front of my full length mirror. That last time was a Halloween Monster Mash party a few years ago while at college, I got soooo drunk on Jager shots!!!
The Monster that haunted that halloween was the incredible hang over the next day!! LOL
So anyway, I then put my hair up into 2 ponytails on each side of my head, and whipped out some lipgloss and smeared it on, in a kind-of "unpracticed manner". There! I said, looking at my handiwork. I waved and said Hi to myself in a playful manner, "Hi there little Sammerz." with a squeeky tone. I giggled and then grabbed my purse and headed out the door. While walking down the sidewalk, I got quite a few stares, as I almost skipped down the sidewalk. A car drove by and a few guys were wolf whistling and cat calling me,but I continued on towards "Moms house".
The second I got to the driveway,..." I tell you what! Now Ive seen everything!" she said in a rather suprised tone. "Now get your self in here now,young lady!"
I stopped skipping and being bubbly, and quickly shuffled up the driveway and inside as ordered. We got inside and she looked me up and down..."Ok...OK.. this is good, your a good bit creative, I like that, now do you mind telling me what you were doing at the nasty bar???" Now she looked me dead in the eyes and pursed her lips and raised an eyebrow all in one quick move, and lets not forget the arm on the hip gesture also.
"Welll...?" she reinforced
" It was Jodies and Chris's idea, and they pressured me,mom!" I exclaimed.
"OHHHH, IIIII SEEEEE! two people jump off a cliff and Sammie jumps with them, [she slapped her hand to her forhead] Noooow, III Get it!"
she said in a very sarcastic tone.
"Well I can bet you that they aren't gonna participate in what your about to get,missy, go to your room." she suddenly had a look of shame,embarrassment, and disappointment all rolled into one.
[Damn, I thought to myself, she's too good, i actually feel bad for drinking and smoking at that bar]
As I slowly walked towards my room, I started to actually lament my afternoon activities, and started to cry a little.
"I don't wanna hear it" she said right behind me, and I jumped from the surprise, this time she wasn't waiting for anything.
We entered the room and I walked to the side a bit so she could get around me. She sat on the bed again, and quickly using her pointing finger, motioned across her lap just like last time. "Come-on" she whispered in a hurried clip.
I laid down across her lap and my bottom once again was up and the same little pillow was waiting for me.
As my face came crashing down onto it, the flow of tears immediately started,as she lifted my plaid skirt and tucked it inside the waistline, then she took both of her thumbs and slowly and methodically pulled at the waistband of my white cotton panties and lowered them to about my mid back thigh,exposing my bottom to her. The cool air of the room carressed my soon to be reddened cheeks.
She opened the drawer again, and then she said "Look." I turned and I saw a clear plexiglass looking padle that was thin but wide with smooth edges.
"I went out and had this made especially for you, you naughty little brat. I'm gonna teach you a lesson you'll never forget!" she said sternly.
She raised the one leg I was leaned across and this made my butt even higher, then she put her leg over mine again and then grabbed my skirt waistline like a harness.
When I saw the paddle, and then when she repositioned me like she did, FEAR of knowing that now she must really,really be serious, mounted in my mind and all I could do was immediately bury my face in that little pillow, as she came down with the first whack!!!
It landed smooth and hard right in the middle across both cheeks at the same time, sending an almost electric sting that seared all the way to my eyes. I arched up a bit, and clenched my cheeks together in an involuntary reaction.
This did not stop her in the least bit, the second, and third and so on, it continued without stopping or slack in intensity. My legs straightened, and kicked, my back arched up more ,like I was a wild bronco, trying to throw a rider from my back as she continuously stung my bottom with that new paddle. It made a high "tinkish/pop" sound with each searing swat.
I was already crying,but after the first 5 swats ,I was howling like mad, using both hands to hold that pilow as close to my screaming mouth as I could,trying to muffle my pain. She went around my two globes of butt cheeks, and then centered in again, and it was as if she was determined to make triple sure not a single millimeter of butt flesh was to escape being turned bright red.
I am not to sure but I think around swat number thirty, the pain so intense I even started to twist and shake uncontrollably, which made her only hold me down harder. Then she started working on those so very tender, upper thighs where you bottom meets your legs. This made me scream even louder into the pillow almost grunting like a wild animal.
After about 15 or so swats on each side like that, she paused for a second, and then she came down super hard with 5 more on my bottom,and as she swatted she said
"Dont....do....that....a....gain!"

I couldn't hear her lay the paddle down, but I know she did because the spanking stopped and I felt her hand slowly carressing my reddened ,sore butt. The nerves in my butt flesh was jumping and shooting pain like a heartbeat, and I could feel the heat rising off me like a hot plate.
She just let me lay there, for a moment, crying my eyes out into that pillow, my nose running profusely, I could barely breathe, and so I lifted my face up and she gently took a finger and pulled back my hair from the side of my face that was towards her. I turned to look at her, and she just looked at me and then put her hand on the side of my face, as she looked me in the eye,
"I told you I meant buisness,hunny" she said while she shook her head a little in that classic, [I told you so ] gesture.
She repositioned my panties, and pulled down my skirt, and let me get up as she helped. I kept standing as I was just waaaaay to sore to even think about sitting down, she stood with me, and placed her arms around me, and gave me a peck on the cheek. She hugged me tightly, and then ran her hand up and down my back as I cried a little more onto her shoulder. We didn't say anything else for a while, and in that silence,except for my waning sobs , we seemed to connect a little more.
Its strange how two perfect strangers can suddenly become this connected in such a manner and understanding.
We parted and she showed me ,by pointing, that she had placed a box of tissues on that little nightstand for me. I grabbed some with haste, and whiped my nose and blew it. I grabbed some more and wiped my eyes, and then we walked out of the room together, back down the hall, to the living room.
We sat on the couch, and she grabbed my hand, and gave me a little more lecturing about how a young girl should behave, and that what she had just given me, was the exact same thing she had given one of her daughters a very long time ago, when she was discovered sneaking back into her room late one night. I thanked her for her correction, and her devotion to providing such a good spanking. I left and said good bye again, and solomnly walked back to my house,rubbing my poor sore bottom.

Last edited by Naughtyone1968; 07-31-2008 at 09:29 PM.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:55 PM

wow

one word ... FANTASTIC ...
Old 07-31-2008, 11:02 PM

Wow.. would sure make me think twice about going out and drinking like that.. ugh.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:04 PM

she needs a dad too

great work on your stories, maybe in addition to a mom she could use a dad too...something to think about
gary