MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite mainstream movie or TV scene

Old 11-30-2008, 01:13 AM

my favorite martian

yes she was spankable indeed although i remember the first show as having two cute girls her daughter and her her niece and she seemed to be quite capable of spanking either of the girls or Tim as well. (She did give a very famous spanking as well) She gave a spanking to a young girl in 77 Sunset Strip in a episode called ANGEL. Another i just thought about was Ruta Lee and how about Abby Dalton on Hennessy. Good thread Sammy i hope that you get inspiration to write one of your famous stories that we all enjoy so much. Have a spanking good day.
Jim
Old 12-13-2008, 09:33 AM

At 5' 11" and with those long, strong legs. One can easily tell "Who's The Boss!" in the Obama household! I can visualize Michelle sitting in a straight chair on the Senate Floor with a hairbrush in hand. Giving Nancy Pelosi a sound pants down thrashing!
Old 12-13-2008, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agotkl1 View Post
yes she was spankable indeed although i remember the first show as having two cute girls her daughter and her her niece and she seemed to be quite capable of spanking either of the girls or Tim as well. (She did give a very famous spanking as well) She gave a spanking to a young girl in 77 Sunset Strip in a episode called ANGEL. Another i just thought about was Ruta Lee and how about Abby Dalton on Hennessy. Good thread Sammy i hope that you get inspiration to write one of your famous stories that we all enjoy so much. Have a spanking good day.
Jim
Hi Jim; Glad you brought up Ruta Lee, indeed a very spankable lady, as matter of fact she was spanked off camera by Bill Bixby on a game show in the middle 60s. But can't recall the name? But do remember the answer to the question was "Mother spanks!" Ruta didn't answer the question correctly. Then they went into a commercial. Returning, Ruta was holding her hands over her face, and Bill had a wide smile on his face! Ruta did look ravishing in a short skirt. A very attactive woman!
Abby Dalton was another 60s sitcom sizzler. She played Joey Bishop's wife on his show. And certainly looked fabulous doing it. A very spankable lady!
I can't remember Pamela Britton (Mrs. Brown) spanking anyone, but I bet it was enjoyable! Ms. Britton was a lovely lady with a nice butt, often showcased on "My Favorite Martian" By having her wear tight, flared dresses! She also played Frank Sinatra's girlfriend in "Anchors Aweigh."
What do you think about Michelle Obama? The true Femdom? God! Nearly six foot tall...........And those l-long legs! Brrrrr! The newly elected Prez...Should make her "Secretary of Discipline!"

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 12-14-2008 at 01:53 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 01:17 AM

michelle obama

Hi Sammy, I would much rather see her otk than having someone otk with her. The spanking in 77 Sunset Strip was a child being spanked (Mother/daughter discipline) so it might not have appealed to you as your stories do tend to be more adult/teenager oriented. It was not really that good as most of the spanking was off-screen. Yes I had forgotten that Abby Dalton had played Joey Bishop's wife on his show. Another i was thinking about was the Honeymooners with Sheila Macrae as Alice Kramden although i liked Audrey Meadows i thought Jayne was themore spankable where Audrey was more of a spanker i thought. Hope you have a good holiday.
Jim
Old 12-17-2008, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agotkl1 View Post
Hi Sammy, I would much rather see her otk than having someone otk with her. The spanking in 77 Sunset Strip was a child being spanked (Mother/daughter discipline) so it might not have appealed to you as your stories do tend to be more adult/teenager oriented. It was not really that good as most of the spanking was off-screen. Yes I had forgotten that Abby Dalton had played Joey Bishop's wife on his show. Another i was thinking about was the Honeymooners with Sheila Macrae as Alice Kramden although i liked Audrey Meadows i thought Jayne was themore spankable where Audrey was more of a spanker i thought. Hope you have a good holiday.
Jim
Hi Jim; You're correct, both ladies on the Honeymooners were very spankable! I always did like Audrey Meadows! How 'bout Joannie (Erin Moran) of Happy Days? Her protruding bottom looks delectable!

Sammy
Old 02-28-2009, 10:42 AM

A Happy Birthday Spanking for Mary Tyler Moore! 2-28