MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite mainstream movie or TV scene

Old 04-05-2007, 05:24 PM

Wagon Train

My favorite mainstream spanking scene of all-time is in the Wagon Train episode, "The Maggie Hamilton Story," with Robert Horton and Susan Oliver. i have the scene on a Cinema Swats tape, and I have played it over and over and over and OVER. It makes me swoon every time. First, because Robert Horton was so freakin' handsome and toppy, with that solemn, measured voice. ("You're going to grow up, all the way, right now.") Second, because Susan Oliver really reacted -- she kicked, screamed, beat her fists. The spanking looked real -- you actually saw his hand connect, and he lifted her skirts and spanked her pantaloons (very rare for vintage TV). And third, and most important -- after he spanked her, she cried and said she was sorry, and he took her in his arms to soothe her. That part, as my top likes to say, always melts me into a puddle of girl goo.

I liked the scene so much, I found an old videotape of that episode on Amazon.com and bought it. Susan Oliver's character was THE most incredibly brat -- she really deserved it! -- Erica
Old 04-06-2007, 06:46 PM

It sounds great, but at the risk of embarassing folks, I've never heard of "Wagon Train". Does it ever air on TV Land? Any chance it might be put on dvd?
Old 04-06-2007, 07:17 PM

It's an old cowboy show, very popular during the time when westerns were all over the TV. It's not rerun on TVLand, and I don't think it's on DVD (yet), but it's definitely on VHS. You can probably Google the show and read a lot more about it than I can tell you. I'd never seen it before I saw that clip. -- Erica
Old 04-06-2007, 10:41 PM

Wagon Train was one of my favorite shows as a kid in the late 50s-early 60s. I don't remember this particular episode when it aired, but I have heard about the spanking scene which Erica referred to and have seen some stills of it. Here's a link to a synopsis with stills from that episode. The spanking is shown at the bottom of the page.

http://www.fiftiesweb.com/wt/maggie-hamilton.htm
Old 04-06-2007, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie seven View Post
Wagon Train was one of my favorite shows as a kid in the late 50s-early 60s. I don't remember this particular episode when it aired, but I have heard about the spanking scene which Erica referred to and have seen some stills of it. Here's a link to a synopsis with stills from that episode. The spanking is shown at the bottom of the page.

http://www.fiftiesweb.com/wt/maggie-hamilton.htm

Thanks for posting this link, J7.

My favorite thing on that link is "Leonard Nimoy as Cherokee Red." LOL at that! First Cherokee Red, then a Vulcan. Who'd have guessed?
Old 04-07-2007, 07:19 AM

I remember that show well. Loved it as a kid. And I do remember that spanking scene. Also remember being a bit embarrassed because m,y mom was in the room watching it too, and I had to suppress this strange feeling of shock and excitement I got-guess I was 12 or so at the time.
Old 04-08-2007, 10:19 AM

I wish TV Land would bring back more of the old Westerns, particularly Wagon Train because I think I've only seen two episodes of it ever, and one of those was a spanking episode, although not the one with Susan Oliver.

TV Land shows Bonanza on the weekends and, if I'm home, I try to tune in at the top of the hour to see if it's one of their spanking episodes. I'd also love to catch some Big Valley reruns. When I was a kid, they used to show Big Valley in reruns after school. Big Valley had a spanking in one episode and two other episodes threatened spanking. And when they weren't threatening a spanking, I was fantasizing about being spanked by one of the strong, handsome brothers. *sigh* They don't make 'em like they used to.
Old 04-09-2007, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaScott View Post
It's an old cowboy show, very popular during the time when westerns were all over the TV.
As I recall, it showed on Sunday nights.

And do you recall the commercials that always played during Wagon Train shows?

Twenty-mule Team Borax!
Old 04-09-2007, 12:54 PM

LOL... nope, don't remember seeing the show, so I don't remember the commercials -- but what a memory you have, RG.

J7, thank you for posting that link. The pictures are fun. The clip of the spanking is probably somewhere in Cyberland, on YouTube or one of the spanking clips sites or something.

I know a lot of westerns featured spanking scenes, since they weren't considered un-PC in those days. (ah, the good old days) The Big Valley one with Claude Akins and Linda Evans was quite good. But the WT scene really gets to me, for some reason. -- Erica
Old 04-24-2007, 03:57 PM

Question wagon train

Isn't there another Wagon Train spanking with John McIntyre and Deborah Walley? Is that in the same episode or was that an entirely different show?