MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 04-05-2008, 08:09 AM

An eye-opener for me!

I found a website called Dallas Spanks Hard and looked at a couple of clips. I know this is a new interest for me, but had no clue that anyone could take something soooo intense. I guess I'm in the "wimpy" category! Is this typical, extreme or just takes awhile to build up to this level of spanking. As I was watching one of the clips, I almost cried for her! Am I really a wimp?
Old 04-05-2008, 09:17 AM

Never ever think that you are a wimp.

As with everything else in life, everyone is different. And some people are born with naturally high pain tolerances and some are born with naturally low ones.

Also, with conditioning the amount and severity of a spanking one takes can be slowly increased - think of it like an athlete in training pushing oneself farther and farther to go faster and be better at what they do.

Rule number one though...DO WHAT FEELS RIGHT TO YOU. Never ever let a video or anyone else tell you you don't take enough because it is all a matter of individuality.

~steps off my soapbox and thanks Emmy for letting me borrow it~

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 04-05-2008, 09:25 AM

There are no official guidelines about severity; it's entirely a personal thing. The range of severity that's found in the real world among people like the members of our forum is very wide. Some people enjoy challenging limits on almost every occasion, while others simply see spanking as a form of lighthearted affectionate play. The spectrum is huge, and there's no right or wrong level of play; what matters is what's right for the individuals involved.

The spectrum of intensity portrayed on spanking web sites is equally huge. Dallas's site (as you can see from its name) falls on the more severe end of the curve, but there are also many sites where anything more than a slightly reddened bottom would be considered too intense. So if Dallas's site seems awfully severe to you, then you have lots of company in that feeling.

The important thing is to find a level of activity that's right for you and your partner(s), not to judge yourself on the basis of what you've seen on one particular web site.
Old 04-05-2008, 10:21 AM
ELUSIVE1NC

not so new

everyone's tolerance is different...I am a painslut, so I can say that after the first endorphins rush, my arse is a bit numb to the ongoing hits...there is definitely a point that you are just hurting your hand or getting tired from swinging
Old 04-05-2008, 11:24 AM

Thanks

Thanks for the comments - I'm still feeling my way through this interest. I only brought it up to my husband about 6 months ago (Catholic guilt, guilt, guilt). I don't really knows how he feels about it though. I mean he always goes out of his way to do things that please me (as I do for him), but he just doesn't seem comfortable (maybe he senses my hesitation?).

Often, I think maybe this is too weird...but I always come back to this site because it holds such an interest for me (butterflies). As I read the threads, I feel envious of all those people out there who seems so comfortable and open (even attending parties) with others who share the same interest. I guess I'll just keep taking small steps until I reach the place I want to be.

Thanks again for the comments. : )
Old 04-06-2008, 06:21 PM

Hi Arianna, welcome aboard.

First off, Dallas is notoriously known in the scene for giving probably the hardest spankings on video.

And believe me, the girls know it beforehand. He isn't a brute though. He takes breaks, and the spanking isn't nonstop for 5 minutes, that's what editing is for! Don't get too scared, not all girls cna take it that hard or enjoy it that hard.

After you start playing you may decide you enjoy playing hard with certain people, or never, or always. Or you may decide that a hairbrush spanking on the bare constitutes a hard spanking for you.

A certain percent of the girls featured on some websites do it for the money, some websites only use girls who are spankos in "real life" as well. Some use girls who've never been spanked - or who were spanked growing up.

The majority of the girls that model for Dallas are either well beaten spanking models (hehe) or girls who genuinely like hard spanking. Very few have never played that hard

And again, welcome!
Old 04-06-2008, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseysweet View Post
Hi Arianna, welcome aboard.

A certain percent of the girls featured on some websites do it for the money, some websites only use girls who are spankos in "real life" as well. Some use girls who've never been spanked - or who were spanked growing up.

The majority of the girls that model for Dallas are either well beaten spanking models (hehe) or girls who genuinely like hard spanking. Very few have never played that hard

And again, welcome!

I gotta agree with my young friend Jersey here. There are different spanking sites for different people's tastes. Different strokes for different folks (pun intended).

Most all of the companies who have been successful at all have reputations of working well within the models' limits. At AmateurSpankings, you won't find one of our girls who has been made to do anything she wasn't comfortable with. 99% of the companies who have had any success are the same way.
Old 04-07-2008, 01:00 AM

It's OK to be a wimp. Spankos come from all ends of the spectrum. I'm from the wimpy side myself (frankly, I'm probably the wimpiest spanky out there).

I remember my first forays into spanking sites. I kept running across these brutal Russian woodshed ones. Totally freaked me out and had me thinking I was some sort of sick freak to have looked up that! Then I wouldn't look again for months.

Eventually I ran across normal people who just like spanking, and discovered there is a huge range in interests just in the spanking area and no 2 spankos are exactly alike. It keeps things interesting.
Old 04-07-2008, 02:13 AM

There is an expression, you have to walk before you can run. The spankings depicted on Dallas Spanks Hard, while completely consensual, are on the severe side, and definitely not for newcomers. But if you never reach that level, that does NOT make you a wimp. You never know where your spanking desires might take you -- I'm a reasonably hard player, but there's a lot of things I can't/won't take. Don't compare yourself with others... that's never a good idea, and wreaks havoc on your confidence.

Oh, and screw guilt! -- Erica
Old 04-07-2008, 09:59 AM

I echo the sentiments of everyone else. Do what makes YOU feel good -- don't try to reach some standard you feel is there to make you a "true spanko".

True spankos like spanking! And spankings come in all forms! A few smacks on the bare bottom with the hand. Over panties. Over pants. Hairbrush, maybe. A belt. No implements at all, and never unless it's during sex. Some play for the sake of playing. Some incorporate discipline and punishment. Some get spanked for stress relief. Some start out hard and want to cry, have their limits pushed. Others just want the light, tingling sensation that comes from a light hand spanking. Some like public display, others prefer privacy of their endeavors.

Tolerance is also something that has to be built up for most people. But some never even want to get to that level and that is okay too, cuz that is what THEY want.

sarah (who is sometimes a wimp and sometimes hardcore)