MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 02-17-2007, 12:31 PM

Sandi's Lesson, Part 1

Another one rescued from WorldSpankingForum (actually, it was originally posted on alt.sex.spanking way back in 1996 or so when I first wrote it).

It's in 5 parts. I'll post another installment every other day or so.

Sandi's Lesson

Part 1

Sandi didn't know why her boyfriend had told her to meet him at such a discrete location. He had just told her to go directly from work that Friday to an address she had never heard of. Her curiosity was getting the best of her, however, and the excitement level was rising as she neared her destination.

Sandi had known Tony for only about six months. All she knew about him was that, in addition to being a great lover, he was also an executive in a major retailing company which owned several upscale department stores. He had risen through the ranks and occupied a position of responsibility that kept him out of town quite a bit. Because of
This fact, her time with him had been limited. She remembered their first meeting, when she had to meet with him to obtain approval for an extended period to pay off her delinquent charge cards with one of their stores. The accounting clerk was not able to help her, but she had marched up to the corporate offices to demand better terms since she was just starting a new job and needed time to get caught up.

Tony had allowed her into his office although he was very busy. Something about her attitude attracted him, though, as well as the fact that she was drop dead gorgeous and dressed in a way to make it all the more apparent. In turn, she was quite attracted to him. Not wanting to pass up a chance to get to know a cute girl a little better, Tony
suggested that they could discuss the matter over a few drinks. In short, she got what she had come for and, after a few drinks, he got what he wanted too.

They saw each other quite a bit after that. For all Sandi knew, Tony could have been married, but she didn't really care. She was having a great time and the pressure to pay her bills was off of her. In fact, she noticed credits appearing from time to time.

Still, she never seemed to have enough money to buy stuff she wanted since her first paychecks all had to go to living expenses and past due MasterCard and Visa payments. All her cards had been canceled. Her quandary was, how could she buy something sexy for her occasional trysts with Tony? She was too proud to ask him to buy her clothes just yet, and she was getting embarrassed wearing the same old stuff each time. Just
once, she wanted to surprise him.

It got to be too much for her when she was browsing at Victoria's Secret. She found the perfect teddy that she knew would turn him on to no end. But the price was way too high, and she had no way to charge it. She looked around. No one was watching; all the salesgirls were busy with Christmas shoppers. And she was carrying her shopping bag with stuff she had picked up at Walgreens. There was just enough space in it to fit one more item.....

She couldn't believe she was actually doing it. Without a second thought she crammed the teddy into the bag, sure that no one had even glanced her way. It was now buried among other packages. She pretended to browse some more, and even asked questions of salesgirls when she could get their attention. Her heart seemed like it was beating out loud, but she knew it was too late to turn back. She had to get out of the store
gracefully and unnoticed.

It was starting to seem so easy. Just a few more feet to go, and she would be free. Out the front doors, into the mall area, and mingle with the other Christmas shoppers. She was almost there. She made it!

The hand on her shoulder almost gave her a heart attack. She realized what happened, but it didn't seem real at first. She was now face to face with a store security guard, asking her to go to the back of the store.

She followed obediently, dreading what was to follow. She anticipated what happened next. "Miss, we have to inspect your bag." She gave it to him, and immediately broke down crying. A common response. Now it was just a matter of whether she would be told never to come back, or cited by the police, or arrested and placed in a cell for hours with hookers, drunks, and other shoplifters. She could even lose her job if word got back to her employer!

She started begging for leniency. She would do anything at that point. The manager came in to the room, and looked at her as though he recognized her. He whispered something to the guard, and went to the next room and picked up the phone. He spoke for several minutes, looking her way at times, then hung up. She was sure the police were on the way.

The manager came back in, and asked her to explain her actions. By now the tears were flowing steadily and she was more repentant than she had ever been in all her sassy, spoiled life. She explained that she just couldn't pay for it but had to have it, and promised never to come back again if they would just let her go. To her surprise, the manager told her that he thought she had learned a valuable lesson, and that in the
Christmas spirit he was going to let her go. She thought she was dreaming but embraced him and thanked him with all her heart. He just told her to please use better judgment in the future.

The experience did teach her a lesson, but also made her sassier. She now though she could get away with anything.

She arrived at the time Tony had stated. The destination was in a commercial district, but it was a closed store. She found the entrance open as he stated it would be. She entered and locked the deadbolt behind her as instructed. She took the elevator to the fifth floor.

As it opened, she saw the elegantly decorated suite that she now knew Tony must have often used to entertain his latest conquests. It all made sense now.

In the middle of the room was a dining table with white cloth and a silver service. Romantic music played from an expensive sound system. Tony greeted Sandi with a just opened bottle of champaign.

After a long, sensuous embrace and kiss, the two settled down to a dinner of lobster and prime rib. The caterers long gone, the two would be able to settle in for a night of intense passion immediately afterwards. It was perfect.

The only thing she regretted was not having the teddy! But she DID notice the elegantly wrapped box on the sofa. What was in it? She was dying to know!

Finally, after dinner, he walked over, picked up the box, and said "Here is something I've wanted to give you for days now." She unwrapped it greedily. The name on the box: Victoria's Secret. Her heart almost skipped a beat, but she got suddenly excited at the irony of it. They were going to screw while she wore her favorite brand of lingerie!

She lifted the paper....there it was. The exact red teddy she had stuffed in her purse at the mall! She looked up. "What's wrong, my dear?" he asked, and she knew damn well what he meant. Of course! His company OWNED Victoria's Secret! They had just purchased the chain!

Her excitement changed to apprehension. What would happen now? It was too late to arrest her. What was on his mind? Would he tell her employer and get her fired? "This bastard!" she thought.

"Sandi," Tony began, "I know what you're thinking. I can read you like a book. You want to know if I can get you fired. Well, I can. Not only do we own Victoria's Secret, we own the bookstore where you work, also." Now she WAS worried. The tears started again.

"It's funny how a girl can go from arrogance to remorse and self-pity so quickly," Tony said. "But so far, it has worked quite well for you. No longer. Sandi, I can't have you arrested, but I can still file charges. I know the district attorney quite well. Also, I can
have you fired today. But what good would that do? What will you have learned? Not enough, I'm afraid.

"The reason I told my manager to let you go that evening rather than have you arrested right then was that, besides the fact that I really am crazy about you, you are also a woman of great potential. I can see you having a great future. But you need to learn a lesson about arrogance and deception. And I'm the one to give you that lesson."

At this point she knew he had her. She couldn't ever work where she wanted with a criminal record. But what did he have in mind??

She followed as he led her by her wrist. Through a door he opened with a key, into a dimly lit room. As her eyes adjusted, he locked the door behind them and placed the key in his pocket. The sight she saw startled her.

In the center of the room was a padded bench about waist high. Its stainless steel legs were adjustable and contained eye-rings at certain points. On a small table were several rattan canes, leather straps, cuffs, and paddles of leather and wood. She looked at the door: there was no escape. Strangely, in the midst of her fear and trepidation, she didn't really WANT to escape.

CONTINUED IN PART 2
Old 02-19-2007, 01:56 AM

Wow Mich. I actually remember this story from the old A.S.S. Thanks for posting.
Old 02-19-2007, 01:47 PM

Yep, that was me! Lawyer2be@aol.com.