MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > First awareness

Old 02-18-2009, 05:05 PM

First spanking fantasy

when i was 13 one of the teachers at school, caught me smoking outside the school yard and threatened to call my mother at work. i said go a head, all she will do is say don't do it anymore. she won't do anything else. my parents didn't spank me.
he said i was lucky the schools didn't have corporal punishment anymore. i asked what the hell is that? he informed me that cp is when teachers were allowed to spank students. i was like yeah right... i might ever let a teach hit me, even if he was the best looking teacher at cunningham, and every girl had a crush on him. his threat of spanking me kept running through my head for many many years afterward.
it never would have occurred to me that i would become a submissive in the future.

Last edited by dstsspirit; 02-20-2009 at 08:05 PM.
Old 02-18-2009, 06:22 PM

my first fanasty

well my first spanking
i was in the 8th grade and i called this girl a bitch and the teacher wrote me up and sent me to prinicipals office and he gave me 3 days of ISS and then he called my auntie at work and when i got home she sent me to my room while she went outside to pick some switches not just one like 6 or 8 of them long ones ..so she came to my room and made me pull down my jeans and lend over the bed so she switched my bare legs real good and i was grounded after that for nineteen weeks ...
my auntie was strict and nowadays she still threatens me with my Uncle s brown leather belt
Old 01-12-2010, 10:05 PM

Lightbulb Spanking now fine vintage

Interersting how the grass is always greener on the other side...
When we're minors, we want to be older, then sometimes in my 40s I've been wishing I was back in my teens. Those things that were bad for us then--the spankings that we avoided--have now become fine things that we enjoy as adults...
Old 12-03-2010, 11:26 AM

When I was 11 or 12 I experimented with spanking myself. While I was doing this was when I started fantasizing about certain boys or men spanking me. There were a couple of boys at school (and one teacher), the father I never had, and of course certain movie stars (Rob Lowe was big with me then).