MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 12-24-2009, 02:54 AM

Spanking Corrects a Troublesome Model

This incident took placed in New Zealand during 1971.

As a freelancer I took many tests shots of models but it was only worth investing time, money and film with about one in thirty of them. I remember one young lady, she was 19, couldn't naturally model but she was able to follow directions. The test shots turned out reasonably well and she had terrific facial expressions which are important even when the model has a fantastic figure. She had been about twenty minutes late for the test shots so I explained to her that she must be on time for the session which would start at 10:00 a.m. on a Saturday because I was paying for a hairdresser and a make-up artist. She was late and at 10:30 a.m. The hairdresser had to leave to prepare a bride for her wedding, I still had to pay her. The make-up artist said that she would attend to the girls hair for another $10 but I had to pay for some expensive spray from a local shop. Eventually the model arrived at 10:50 a.m., I said you are late, she said something silly like “I don't know what I can do about that”, I replied “well remind me to give you a good spanking when we've finished the pictures”. I hadn't really meant it and didn't think any more about it.

The session went really well and she had one a the greatest expressions that I've seen on any model, probably because she was thinking about my threat. With a break for a snack the session took about five hours, I was confident that if my photography was OK we had some very saleable pictures. I'd told her that we'd finished but she didn't make any effort to go and get dressed, she just looked at me for a very long moment then said almost in a whisper “did you want to punish me”. I wasn't going to miss a chance like this so I said “thanks, I'd forgotten, think we'd better talk about it”. We sat down together on a sofa and I put my arm around her bringing her close to me, I then worked out that her lateness had cost me about $100. I then told her that she deserved at least 100 spanks but that's too much at once so I would give her 50 today and another 50 the next week when she came round to look at the processed pictures. I only gave her light spanks but I think enough to make her understand.

When she came round again the next week I had all the pictures ready for her to look at but first reminded her that she was to receive another fifty spanks. I insisted that she remove all her clothes and fold them neatly on a chair or she would get more. She was a bit reluctant to fully undress but I insisted. I asked her how she found the first spanking and she replied that it wasn't too bad at all. I told her that was because she was a beginner and tonight they would be much harder. Her bottom ended up much redder, she did not cry but her eyes were watering. She stayed in the nude to look at her pictures sitting close to me as we examined each transparency with the help of an illuminated screen. When we had finished we chatted a bit then I started to run my fingers up and down her spine, she looked at me and said thank you, I then put my arms around her and asked if we should go into the bedroom, she nodded so I picked her up and carried her there placing he very gently on the bed. I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

I didn't meet up with her for another six months or so but got quite a number of phone calls to see if any of her pictures had been sold. Eventually they were bought by a classy USA magazine and the size of the cheque surprised me quite a lot. I arranged for it to be converted into local currency, put half into my account and got a bank cheque for her half less PAYE tax that I was obliged to deduct. I picked her up from work after lunch on a Saturday and gave her the cheque, wish I'd taken a picture when she saw how much it was, it enabled her to buy a low mileage used car so she was very happy. We took a meal to my place to celebrate the windfall. Wasn't long before she mentioned the spankings, after a second mention I said that it was about time she had another one, it would be good for her. She started pouting and said what for, I haven't done anything wrong, I said but you are a girl and it is a very necessary part of your development. A bit more pouting so I pulled a stool over towards us and said now fold up all your clothes very neatly on that stool. She did this and very clearly remembered how to undress very sexily at very slow speed, I was nearly bursting with excitement. This time I applied a bit more force, I always wear cotton or very soft leather gloves to reduce marking, the feeling is about the same. There were many gasps with a few sobs and whimpering, eventually she curled up into my arms, following a rather intimate evening I made breakfast. We then had time to give her a light spanking followed by a soaking in my full length bath and applied high quality massage oils before I had to drop her off at her work as a waitress. I'm no expert at massage but she did leave with a smiling face.