MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 01-10-2007, 01:59 PM

I have to say that words are the most important part of any spanking for me. I have been blessed/cursed with a decent pain tolerance so esp in a discipline type setting the words of the moment are near the only outlet to release the emotions needed to rid myself of guilt and wrong doing. I have literally been spanked hard for hours without a tear or barely a sound and never gotten over that feeling because there were not the words to go with the swats....however, one simple lecture of how i've overstepped and such has brought me to complete body shaking tears.

Sherie
Old 01-10-2007, 02:31 PM

Smile

I believe words play a big part of spankings no matter what sort. I know for me, words tend to stick longer even after the long spanking. Nothing like hearing the disappointment in Their voice as They spank you. Well that's my thoughts on it.

babygirl
Old 01-11-2007, 11:28 PM

there is something about the spanking though that brings you to an emotional place. At first I would want to say that words are more powerful but after some very powerful spanking experiences that brought tears that were both from the physical pain but also releasing something deep inside I can't always put into words. But I feel lighter on my feet after... giddy sometimes... relaxed almost like after a glass of wine though some burning on the butt. So, I think that the spanking/ act of physical force has more to do with it than you might or I might have thought.
Hopefully that makes sense to someone out there
Peace
Old 01-12-2007, 12:33 AM

Words are important to me, at least in fantasizing. The right words can set a whole scene in one's mind, and especially in real life; just as the "wrong" words can put someone completely out of the mood (and not just in a spanking scenario). Just my two cents for what they're worth. I'm new here and inexperienced with the real thing, but have thought and fantasized about this as long as I can remember. (Since I'm in my late 50s, that's a long time. Oh, and just a little bit more info...I'm from Texas.)
Old 01-12-2007, 01:27 AM

Welcome to MSF, Garnet!