MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 06-10-2007, 08:44 AM

Spanking and Shoplifters

Not sure if this should go here or on Main Forum,but will put it here as there is a reference to an actual spanking.
Many years ago I read an article in the old Saturday Evening Post called something like "Shoplifting for Thrills." It was about the problem of teenage girls shoplifting as some sort of a game, just for thrills or kicks, not out of any need or nor being able to afford something. I believe it referred to high school sororities where the initiation consisted of having to steal a certain item. Of contests where a group of girls would go out and see who could steal the most.
Anyhow in a later issue there was a letter from a mother who said that she had teenage daughters and that her youngest had been caught stealing a tube of lipstick at a dime store. Instead of calling the police, the store manager called the mother. She went on to say that like many of the girls in the article, her daughter thought the shoplifting was no big deal.The mother ended with saying that a lecture and " a darn good licking to leave an impression soon convinced her of the seriousness of the matter."
I have not been able to find the article online as unlike some magazines the Post has not archived old back issues.
Anyone else know of cases where shoplifters got spanked? Certainly has potential as a story line-of course has been done before-CF Publications has a number of them.
Interestingly enough, I have read that women are more likely to shoplift than men, and girls more so than boys. And I have seen other references where the "shoplifting for kicks" deal involving teenage girls from well-off families was a concern.
Any Real Life or otherwise stories out there? Think I might try to write one sometime, maybe one where an adult woman who is a prominent community figure gets caught and takes a private barebottom paddling to save her reputation>
Old 06-11-2007, 11:27 PM

I've done two shoplifter stories, "Sandi's Lesson" and "The Shoplifter and the Attorney." If they aren't posted I'll see if I can find them.
Old 07-10-2007, 04:59 PM

It happened to me

I was 12 at the time and went to the store that was down the street. I had the money but I wanted to see if I could get away with taking a roll of caps for my cap gun. As I started to walk out of the store the owner who is a friend of my parents stopped me and took me back to his office. He told me he saw what I had done and I admitted to it. Rather than call the cops he called my mother and told her what had happened. To say she was angry was an understatement. She sat in a straightbacked chair and hauled me over her lap and proceeded to pull my shorts and undies down just below my round bare bottom. She pulled out her hair brush from her purse and proceeded to make my ass bright red. By that time I was balling and promissing never to do it again. The store owner accepted my appology.
Old 07-11-2007, 07:29 AM

I have often thought about being a business owner or landlord with a policy of allowing ladies a chance to be spanked if they didn't/couldn't pay for something when necessary. Unfortunately, it will probably always remain a fantasy.
Old 07-11-2007, 10:04 AM

Many years ago I read a story about two female shop lifters in a magazine. Looking back on it now, I realize it was probably pure fantasy. But I was a gullible kid at the time and believed, or wanted to believe, that every incident of this nature that I read was true.

As well as I can remember, two girls in their late teens were caught shop lifting a couple of pairs of black bikini panties in a large department store. They were taken to the asst. manager's office and offered a deal. The lady could either call the cops or they could let her punish them right then and there. Since they didn't want to be arrested and have this on their records, they chose to let the woman handle the matter in private. Next they were each given a short mini skirt, told to go into a dressing room and put them on over the panties they'd been caught stealing.

When they were dressed, the first girl was called into the office. The first thing she noticed was a thin wooden paddle on the asst. manager's desk. The lady picked the paddle up and in a real polite voice, asked the girl to bend over the desk. She grimly assumed the position as the woman raised the hem of her dress and placed the paddle against her panty clad bottom. She held the paddle there and lectured her for about five minutes on the evils of shoplifting and how it raises prices for everyone, etc. Then she began to paddle the daylights out of the young culprit. After she finished she told the girl to go into an adjoining restroom and regain her composure.

When she returned to the office her friend was already bending over with the paddle being held firmly against her bottom while she was receiving the same lecture. The manager motioned for her to have a seat, but she painfully decided to remain standing to watch her friend get her paddling. Afterwards the woman told them to consider themselves lucky that the manager wasn't there, because it was his policy to paddle shoplifters on the bare bottom.

The girl said she didn't feel all that lucky because those skimpy panties provided little or no protection any way. And they were so sore that they both agreed if that ever happened again, they'd rather go to jail that get another such blistering. And the woman let them keep the black panties as a souvenir and reminder to what just happened. But after time passed, they began to laugh and joke about the whole thing and refered to it as the "Black Panties Incident."

Again, I'm sure this was just pure fantasy, but at the time, I was so young and so starved for spanking stories that I chose to believe every word of it. And for a teenage spanko in the 60s, that story was a huge turn on.

Last edited by jackie seven; 07-11-2007 at 10:07 AM.
Old 07-11-2007, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie seven View Post
Again, I'm sure this was just pure fantasy, but at the time, I was so young and so starved for spanking stories that I chose to believe every word of it. And for a teenage spanko in the 60s, that story was a huge turn on.
J7,

I'm just sick enough to think that story is a huge turn on NOW. LOL. Especially since one of our regular models was caught shoplifting in Macy's recently in R/L.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyspk View Post
J7,

I'm just sick enough to think that story is a huge turn on NOW. LOL. Especially since one of our regular models was caught shoplifting in Macy's recently in R/L.

Gotta love when they make it so easy for you when it comes to video ideas huh?

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 07-11-2007, 03:58 PM

Jackie, I think I remember that story. Sounds just like one I read in the old MR magazine. Almost all your details are the same , except that I don't think they said what they shoplifted, but were given the black bikini panties to take the spanking in, and keep them afterwards. Like you say, likely fantasy. But I sure looked forward to MR back then!
And Gary, give us more details about the spanking model getting caught for shoplifting in r/l. Surely there is or is going to be a spanking there.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:46 PM

Redskinluver,

It probably was MR. In fact, I was thinking that it was but it was so long ago that I really wasn't sure. But I used to read it every month because of the spanking letters in the "Letters to the Editor" section and the occasional spanking story. And I know it was a letter, told by one of the girls in the first person. And now that I think about it, I believe you are right about the panties. It does seem like they were given the panties to put on along with the mini skirts and it didn't say what they had actually stolen. Like I said, that was a long time ago and my memory is a little fuzzy on some of the specifics. So thanks for helping me to remember that letter in better detail. There are tons of others that I have only sketchy memories of. But this was one of the few that I remembered much more clearly.
Old 07-11-2007, 10:46 PM

This seems to be a more common fantasy than I thought. Interesting how so many of us have the same fantasy scenarios.