MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 01-12-2011, 01:24 AM

Cool 17

Biggest mistake ever.

I was 17 and I was going to a lot of parties and started to be away from home more than usual and mom was not liking what she saw on this day she had told me I could not go out. I had asked my mom why? she said she did not like seeing what was going on.

I told mom she need not to worry they are my friends and will always be there for me visa verse.

Mom said again you are not to leave I was to stay home. I started to get mouthy towards my mom and mom came up and shook her finger and told me I had better give her respect or else. I laughed at my mom and said do you honestly think you can control me, my mom said yes and I remember she telling me she would bare My bottom and spank if she had to.

I started to laugh at her and told her I was going out and did not care what she had told me. This ticked my mom she got up grabbed my arm and started to scold and yell and also said I have been long over due for a spanking. It has been maybe 2mo since my last spanking.

I got mouthy called my mom bitch and she slapped my mouth and grabbed me by the arm in the kitchen and washed my mouth out for being rude and sassy.

Then she had scolded and yelled and told me get those jeans off now. I just stood there and did nothing. mom came up and pointed her finger at me and said YOU HAVE JUST 1 MINUTE TO GET THEM JEANS OFF NOW. then MOM SAID SO HELP ME IF YOU DON'T I WILL BLISTER THAT BOTTOM THAT'S WELL OVER DUE..........................

I started to yell back only to have my face smacked. then she grabbed my belt UN buckled and then unzipped my jeans and I backed off and mom grabbed me and smacked me and said you are in for it YOUNG LADY. she grabbed one of my belt's and she slapped the side of my legs and then mom said you have to the count of 3 to get those jeans off.
Mom started to count I knew she met business. I removed my jeans and undies and mom said over here now. I went over to her and she made me go over her knee's and she spanked the crap out of me I was bawling. After about the 6Th strike I started to bawl.
I had to get up and mom made me go in the corner and she smacked my bottom again while I was in the corner. I started talking at the corner I knew I get spanked again but I just did not care.

Mom said for me to be quite I said NO then I stuck my tong out at her and I was saying things under my breath and mom knew it. because she came up behind me and use the strap of the belt on my butt. I was bawling again it hurt. I decided to just stay quite. Mom said I could leave the corner. I did went to the shower and cleaned myself up and dressed but I had my clothes set out for me to change. I was sneaking out.

I said my good nights and I laid in bed waiting for my mom to go to bed. she finely went to bed I waited about 15Min's before I did anything. I had changed and sneaked out and went to my friends where the party was at I was having fun and hanging around my friends. My friends knew I had sneaked out. they knew I had gotten in trouble. My one friend told me I had better get back home before I really get it. so I went back home and got back in my house and changed back into my night clothes. went to bed.

Next morning was a Saturday and mom was already up and I went to get some coffee and went to cuddle up on the couch and mom was staring at me I had a feeling she knew but I said nothing. I just sat there sipping my coffee then my mom had asked me where did you go. I knew then she knew I left. I told her the truth I told mom I told you I was going and I did. You can't stop me, My mom got up walked over to me and stared down at me and said AS LONG AS YOU ARE STILL IN SCHOOL AND YOU ARE UNDER MY ROOF YOU WILL FOLLOW MY RULES AND YOU KNOW WHEN YOU BREAK THE RULES YOUR BOTTOM IS GETTING SPANKED.

I GOT NASTY AND SAID TO MY MOM WELL I ONLY HAVE A COUPLE MONTHS THEN WILL SEE WHO'S THE BOSS OF ME. THE ONLY ONE WHO'S THE BOSS OF ME IS MYSELF AND KNOW ONE ELSE. she slapped my face and I went running in my room and slammed the door and I got dressed and went out the window. Mom saw it and yelled for me to get back here I just kept going. I had went to a friends for a while my mom had called around to find me and she did and my friends mom told me I was to go home. I left. I knew mom was going to spank and yell.

I got in the house mom was sitting in her chair and she did nothing and I went to my room and went to shower then mom came in the bath room. I was just getting out of the shower and mom yanked the towel and over her knees and spanked my wet bottom. I went to my room laid in my bed crying. spanked on wet skin smarts.

After a bit mom came in my room and told me she will not take it from me any more and she also told me she will just blister my back side if I don't give her respect. She gave me a few more spanking till I left home