MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

View Poll Results: If you were a headmaster, how would you punish a girl?
Cane 3 60.00%
Strap 1 20.00%
Whip 0 0%
Bath Brush 0 0%
On Panties 1 20.00%
Bare bottom 4 80.00%
Completely Naked 1 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-10-2010, 07:24 PM

Wink The Headmaster

Every girl feared Mr. Lar the headmaster. He sat behind his desk knowing that Stacy Blair was just outside his office waiting to be called in. She was a very pretty petite 12 year old girl with lovely flowing blonde hair. Like all the girls she wore the school's uniform. It was 3 pm and she got up and timidly knocked on his door.

"Come in" he called out in a firm tone.

The door opened and in walked the errant schoolgirl. She stood before his head, head down cast, fingers twisting before her. He looked up at her.

"Hmmmmm....Stacy Blair....insolent.....late for class...slacking off in her studies" he read from a report.
"S-Sir....I'm s-sorry......I will do much b-better I promise"
"Yes yes, I have heard it all before young lady. I promise, I promise, I won't hear of it. You are going to be caned most severely. Now, take all your clothes off...I want you completely naked for the cane...go on"

Stacy sobbed as she slowly undressed. Mr. Lar sat back, he liked to see young girls undress. Tears in her eyes as she removed her blouse and shoes. Then her skirt. She hesitated.

"Are you being insolent? I said to take everything off....every stitch...top as well"

She unhooked her small bra and slipped it off her small breasts. Then she pulled her socks off. Mr. Lar liked her small cute trim bare feet. Red faced she then tugged her panties down and off leaving her naked.

"Hands behind your head and spread your legs nice and wide"

She sobbed more as he walked around her to eye eery inch of her lovely naked body. he then cleared his desk top off. he took out four thin strips of leather. He would have to secure her for he planned on making this a very severe dose of the cane.

"Come along....bend over the side of the desk and stretch out"

She trembled as she adopted the required position. She trembled more as he went about securing her wrists to the sides of the desk and then her ankles to each leg. He liked a girls bottom offered up for the cane and so he put a small cushion under her stomach. he then went to fetch the thick cane.

He stood behind her and lightly tapped her small perfect schoolgirl bare cheeks.

"Get ready Stacy Blair.....36 cuts" he said.

She begged as he let the cane fly down and bit deeply cross the center of her globes. A vivid red stripe formed as she screamed.

The next and the next came across the top of her cheeks. More screams.
Then two more full force across the very base. She screamed at the top of her lungs. Her tears poured down. Her small bottom absorbed the cane.

he took his time and continued. The cane cut down again and again and again leaving vivid stripes that soon would overlap. After 12 cuts he stood before her and lifted her head to look into her pain filled face filled with tears.

"Going to be a good girl?"
"Y-Y-yes....sob....sob....sob.....plleasssssssseeeeeee"
"We shall see. 24 to go"

he stood behind her again and continued the punishment. The cane hissed and bit deeply into her soft ass cheeks and thighs. Each cut very painful.
He worked mostly on the more meaty tender base this time.

She was moaning and groaning in pain with each cut. Her bottom looked like a battlefield after 24 cuts. he gave her a brief rest and then resumed.

He worked on her tender thighs some and then up and down her cheeks.

From tail bone to knee tops there were stripes.

He gave her the full 36 cuts. he freed her ankles only and had her kneel up on the desk, head down, legs fully spread...feet over the edge.

he then landed two hard cuts to her bare feet. The cane struck the undersides of her toes and then the soles of each foot. Then he ended the punishment with two to each inner cheeks vertically. he then rubbed the cane up and down across her anus, she begged and waited and then the cane hit her anus full on, not as hard.

But still she let out a high pitched ear piecing scream.

Mr. Lar finally freed her wrists.

"Stand up....." he ordered. She obeyed and stood before his desk naked as he verbally scolded her.

"Now...if you ever get sent back here again I will take you into the other room where you will be punished most severely"

He allowed her to get dressed. She was thankful classes were over for the day. She made a promise to herself never to be sent back to the Headmaster.

Tags
headmaster