MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 09-29-2010, 04:00 PM

"Birthday Suit"

By Carl Philip Michaels

Julie Phelps stood in the living room corner, arms folded behind her back, wearing just her bra and g string panties. Her hot bottom glowed bright red, testifying to the hard hairbrush spanking she'd just suffered. She sniffled in pain and embarrassment, acutely aware that all eyes were glued to her punished posterior.

So why was she smiling?

Julie had always been a good student, but somehow when she started 8th Grade at St. Mark's School for Girls, the distractions of friends, social networking, clothes and boys started to interfere with her schoolwork. Instead of buckling down and concentrating, she fell into the habit of "borrowing" from her classmates: a test answer here, an essay idea there. It soon became habitual, and finally she talked her friend Marcie into letting her copy a History assignment verbatim. The teacher spoke with the other girl about the identical papers, and she gave Julie up in hopes of clemency. It worked; Marcie got three after school detentions, while Julie was given a three-day suspension.

James and Marianne Phelps took their children's education seriously, being academics themselves. Julie's suspension notice was a most unpleasant surprise. After a lengthy discussion with their daughter, they realized how inattentive they'd been to the extent of her recent distractions. Cheating at school! Julie had never been in any serious trouble before. With the exception of one detention for being overly chatty in class, her record was clean. Now, because of St. Mark's policy of zero-tolerance for academic dishonesty, she was suspended! With a stern warning that the next three days were going to be no picnic, they sent their teary-eyed daughter to her room and began to confer.

"She's got to understand how serious this is, that she's not getting a three-day vacation from school," James said, sitting with Marianne at the kitchen table.

"Judging by her demeanor tonight, I'd say she gets that," his wife replied. "But you're absolutely right about structuring her time. First of all, I think she needs to go unplugged for at least a week." "Going unplugged" was Phelps-household-speak for having all electronic media privileges withdrawn.

"We'd better make it two," James said, "starting the day after she goes back. If we can make those three days the most intensive study days she's ever had, we should be able to get her back on track." James took off his glasses and rubbed his temples. "How did this happen?"

"I think it's called adolescence," Marianne replied with a rueful smile. "A flood of hormones and lots of new distractions."

"Lord knows it happened to me at that age," James said with a weary grin. "So, what's the plan?"

"The Plan" turned out to include his taking some time off work to spend with Julie and supervise her studying. They also decided that, to underscore the seriousness of the situation, Marianne would give her a spanking each evening until her suspension was over. They decided to establish a hard and fast rule that if any of the kids ever got suspended from school, they'd have multiple spankings to contend with, regardless of their age.

Julie remembered those three consecutive spankings vividly, especially the first one. Ordinarily, James and Marianne punished the kids privately in their bedrooms, but due to the seriousness of this offense, they felt the twins should see firsthand what would happen if they decided to follow their older sister's example. Julie remembered standing in her underwear in the living room, tears in her eyes and very sore in the tail from a long, hard spanking over Mom's knee. Adding to her great embarrassment was the fact that Jared and Sasha had just watched her kick and cry over her mom's lap like a little kid.

"Julie, listen to me closely now," her mother said, holding her daughter's chin in her hand. "You're much too old for this nonsense." (That's what I'VE been trying to tell YOU! Julie thought. But her mom wasn't referring to spanking.) "You're very intelligent and capable of doing your own work. Once your other two spankings are over, I think we'll have nipped this cheating thing in the bud. But believe me, if we get one more report like the last one, we're going to assume your punishment had no effect. Then we'll have to take stricter measures."

Stricter measures? A hard spanking in her underwear with an audience wasn't strict?! Her father saw her confusion and said,

"What your mother means is that if it happens again, you'll go over MY knee for a long spanking with the hairbrush. And you just might be in your birthday suit when you do."

Julie gasped, the twins tittered. "You mean she's gonna be NAKED?" Jared asked, seemingly awestruck by the thought.

"I very much doubt it," James said. "Not unless she brings it on herself, and I don't think she will. If she goes back to being the excellent student she's always been, she has nothing to worry about." He looked intently at his oldest daughter. "It's entirely up to you, Julie. Have I made myself clear?"

She was blushing as never before, both from the "birthday suit" talk and the words of praise. "Yes Sir," she said. "I'm not gonna cheat anymore."

"Excellent, Sweetie," he said, giving her a hug. "Jared, Sasha, tell me," he said, "what did you just witness?"

"A Family-Only Event!" the twins chorused in unison.

"Very good," their father said.

Marianne asked, "And what happens if anyone outside the family hears about a Family-Only Event?"

"We get OUR behinds tanned," Sasha said, smiling and blushing.

"And what else? Jared?"

"We get bared and put in the corner," their son replied, his face turning red as well. Marianne and James weren't shy about their domestic discipline regime, but they didn't believe in gratuitous humiliation, either. They wanted to keep Julie's embarrassment contained to the household, and to give the twins a chance to be responsible for that.

"Good. I'm glad everyone understands the situation. Okay, Honey, go do your corner time." She gave Julie a gentle swat on the behind; she yelped and hurried over to the corner. Putting her hands on her head as required, she settled in for the eternity that was 30 minutes of corner time.

She stood there, staring down at her toes in the carpet, her bottom on fire. One down, two to go. At least the other two would be in her room (thank God!); she felt absolutely naked out there in the living room in just her bra and panties with everyone else was fully dressed. She did NOT want to go through this again. As the minutes dragged by, the threat of being spanked in her "birthday suit" dominated her mind. They wouldn't really do that, would they? Wasn't that illegal or something? No, she decided, they were just trying to scare her. That had to be it. When the timer sounded, she had never been so happy to be sprung from the corner. She went straight to her room and put her pajamas on. It felt so good!

For the better part of a month, Julie went back to being the student she'd always been. Truth be told, the waves of embarrassment she felt every time she remembered the details of her prior discipline was a powerful motivator. She did her own work diligently and pulled her grades back up. But unfortunately, the familiar distractions of teenage life soon prevailed, that horrible over-the-knee memory faded, and she started slipping back into her earlier habits. Despite her parents' best efforts to keep her on track, she was caught cheating during an English exam that she had failed to study for, and the Principal issued a full-week suspension along with a request for a conference with her and her parents.

Banished to her room by her now seriously angry parents, she lay on the bed, teary-eyed and hugging an old teddy bear for solace. How could she have let this happen? The new rule was clear: if you got suspended, you got a bedtime spanking for that many days. Being spanked three nights in a row in her underwear had been AWFUL! Now, just a month later, she was suspended for a whole week! Her stomach did a serious flip-flop as she heard her father's voice in her head, saying, "And if it happens again, you'll go over MY knee for a long hairbrush spanking. And you just might be in your birthday suit." He wouldn't really do that, she thought desperately. Would he?

Would he?!

[End Part One]

Copyright 2010 Carl Philip Michaels
All Rights Reserved

Last edited by carl35; 10-12-2010 at 10:59 PM.
Old 09-30-2010, 04:34 PM

"Birthday Suit" -- Part Two

By Carl Philip Michaels

Last edited by carl35; 09-30-2010 at 11:22 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:30 PM

"Birthday Suit" Part Two

By Carl Philip Michaels

"Julie Marie Phelps, get your bottom downstairs!" James bellowed. He and his wife Marianne were more than a little put out with their eldest daughter. It had only been a month since Julie's last suspension for cheating, and here they were again! The Phelps were both professional educators, and they sacrificed a lot to keep their kids in private school. Their meeting with the Principal had been as humiliating for them as it had been for Julie. St. Mark's zero-tolerance policy for academic dishonesty required that second time offenders be issued a five-day suspension. Ms. Farnsworth had been kind, but had warned them that a third offense would result in Julie's expulsion from St. Mark's.

The ride home had been fraught with tension, with Julie crying softly in the back seat and her parents fuming in the front. When they finally reached their driveway, Marianne had said, "You go straight to your room, young lady. You'll find a new article of clothing on your bed; put it on and then put your uniform back on. We'll call you when we're ready to deal with you."

A new article of clothing? It can't be anything I WANT to wear, Julie thought disconsolately. She went upstairs and checked the bed. There was a G string virtually identical to the one she'd been admiring in a catalog. She was confused; her mom had said "absolutely not" in response to that request. She stripped off her skirt and panties, and put the new underwear on. Checking the mirror, she saw her white, curvy bottom; instead of feeling deliciously naughty as she had hoped, she just felt embarrassed. Her father's words, "You just might be in your birthday suit," dominated her mind. What if this was all she got to wear? She would absolutely die if she had to take off her bra in the living room! Julie lay face down on her bed, cursing herself for her lack of self control. Why had she let this happen again, when she knew how awful it was to be spanked in the living room with her brother and sister watching? Why did she have to be born into a family that spanked? She was shaken from her unhappy reverie by her father's booming voice.

"Julie! Downstairs, right now!"

I'm coming, Dad!" she called, standing up and feeling a little lightheaded. She put her skirt back on hurriedly and came down the stairs, feeling like she was on her way to her execution. Upon entering the living room, she was dismayed to see the spanking chair in the middle of the room and her father standing next to it, hairbrush in hand. Her mother was in the easy chair, and Jared and Sasha sat on the couch expectantly, trying not too look TOO eager for a recap of last month's exciting show.

Her father sat in the chair and beckoned her over. Looking like the naughty schoolgirl she was, she tiptoed toward him, groaning inwardly. She stared down at her toes in her knee socks.

"Julie Marie, look at me," Dad said firmly. She forced herself to look up. "Last month, I took time off work to help you get back on track at school. Your mother spanked you three times, and you assured us your cheating days were over. Now here we are." Julie blushed deeply and studied her toes again. "It's clear your punishment had no impact on you whatsoever."

Julie's head shot up. "No, Daddy, it was AWFUL!!"

"Well, if you thought your last punishment was ‘awful,’ you’re certainly not going to enjoy this week. You’re as brilliant as the day is long, Julie; the fact that your're cheating tells me you’re just being lazy, and I won’t have it! We're not going to let you get yourself thrown out of school. To begin with, as a twice-suspended student at St. Mark's, you have no business wearing the school's uniform. Take it off and hand it to your mother."

Julie's jaw literally dropped. She'd been trying to mentally prepare for this, but she didn't think it would start until Monday. She gave her mother an imploring look. "I'm sorry, Julie, but you've brought this on yourself," Marianne said, standing. "You heard your father. Strip!"

Julie groaned audibly, and caught a glimpse of her brother and sister, literally on the edge of their seats and totally caught up in the psychodrama playing out in front of them. She unbuttoned her vest and blouse, took them off, and handed them to her mother, who folded them and put them over the arm of the chair. Julie crossed her arms in an automatic attempt to cover her chest. "Your skirt," said her mother. Julie looked at her pleadingly. "Please, Mom..."

"Your mother and I are in no mood to repeat ourselves tonight," James said sharply. Whimpering a bit, she stepped out of the skirt, handed it over, and stood in just her bra, panties and knee socks. "I believe the socks are part of the uniform as well," James observed. Julie peeled them off one at a time; somehow handing those over to her mom was most embarrassing of all. "Hands on your head, young lady," her father commanded. With a sob, Julie complied. James then allowed a full minute to pass, saying nothing, but looking directly at his errant daughter. Finally the tension became overwhelming, and Julie cried, "Please, Dad, let me go to the corner!" She surprised herself by saying this; corner time was something she hated even worse than spanking, but it was better than standing in he middle of the room under such intense scrutiny!

"All in good time," James said. "First, you need to know that what you're wearing now is your ‘uniform’ for the week." Julie gasped out loud. "We've arranged to have your homework assignments sent home, and you'll complete every one. In addition to your homework, you will write a six-page essay in perfect longhand called 'The Importance of Academic Honesty.' You'll also give your mother and me a break by doing the bulk of the housework."

"Like this?" Julie squeaked.

"Yes, like that, but with an apron on, of course," her father answered.

Jared and Sasha could barely contain their giggles at the thought of their big sister as a barefoot maid in her underwear and an apron!

Marianne said, "Unfortunately, neither of us can afford to take any more time off work right now, so we've arranged for Sylvie to come over and stay with you during the day."

"Oh Mom, you CAN'T!" Julie cried in desperation. Sylvie was her 18-year-old cousin, a college freshman and Julie's idol. More than anything, Julie wanted the young woman to see her as mature and sophisticated. The thought of her cousin seeing her in this humiliating predicament was positively mortifying!

"Actually, it's already arranged," James put it. “She's coming over Sunday night and she's going to stay in the guest room for the week. She'll be reporting to us every evening on how you did that day. So if you don't want a spanking in front of her on top of your daily bedtime spanking, I suggest you do all your work and do it well."

Julie’s world was truly crumbling around her.

"Speaking of spankings, it's time for you to go over my knee, little girl."

"But…but Dad, you said it would start on Monday!" Julie sputtered.

"I know. This extra one is for the embarrassment you've caused your mother and me." With that, he took his daughter by the wrist and guided her over his lap.

{End Part Two}

Copyright 2010 Carl Philip Michaels
All Rights Reserved

Last edited by carl35; 10-12-2010 at 11:21 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:33 PM

"Birthday Suit" -- Part Three

By Carl Philip Michaels

"Jared, Sasha," James addressed the twins while holding Julie over his lap, "Do you remember what I said would happen if Julie cheated at school again?"

Jared raised his hand, as if answering a question at school. "You said you'd give her a hairbrush spanking over your knee." he said.

"And?" Jared blushed and looked at the carpet. But Sasha piped up, "You said she'd be in her birthday suit!"

That's right," their father answered, as he took hold of Julie's bra strap. Suddenly terribly aware of the enormity of what was about to happen to her, Julie bucked and kicked, horrified at the prospect of being naked in front of the family. "NOOOO, Dad, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!" she cried.

James held his hysterical daughter firmly. "Julie Marie, do you want to get a totally bare spanking in front of the twins?"

"NOOOOO!!!!!" she bellowed.

"And maybe in front of Sylvie, too?"

"Oh GOD, NO, PLEASE!!!"

"Then what are you going to do to avoid it?"

Suddenly, Julie saw light at the end of this terribly dark tunnel, and she spoke up eagerly. "I...I won't cheat anymore, I promise!"

"That's what you said last time," her dad observed, tapping her bottom with the brush. "Tell me what's going to be different this time."

"Um, I'm gonna do all my own work," she said. "I won't look on anybody else's paper. And I-I'll go, uh, unplugged for two weeks."

"That sounds like a good start," her dad said. "How old are you, Julie?"

She blushed furiously, knowing what that question meant. "F-fourteen," she said weakly.

"Alright, 14 hairbrush swats on your bare bottom every night until you go back to school ought to do the trick." He took her waistband in both hands, and Julie groaned as she felt her panties fly south. She felt the cool evening air on her bare bottom, and looked up to see twins with their hands to their mouths, trying to hide the grins they wore. Even though she was highly embarrassed and about to be quite sore, she felt incredibly relieved to have won a reprieve from the dreaded "birthday suit" spanking. That relief, and the vulnerable sense she always got when her bottom was bared, combined to make her feel positively giddy! She looked her brother and sister in the eye and said dryly, "Don't try this at home, kids." They both giggled, and Dad held the hairbrush high, saying, "Count them out loud."

SWWWWAT!!

"OW! ONE!"

SWWWAT!!

"OW, OW! TWO!"

The third and fourth strokes, delivered fast, caught her on the delicate fold between bottom and thigh.

SWWWATT!! SWWWWAAAT!!!

She drew in a sharp breath, and levitated slightly on her dad's lap. "AHHHHHHH! YEOWWW!! Th-three!"

On it went, extra-hard strokes laid on slowly and methodically. By the time Dad reached the tenth swat, Julie twisted and kicked. Dad had never spanked her this hard before! She let out a long "AHHHHHHHH!!!!!" and was momentarily unable to find her voice to count.

"Give me a number, quick, or it doesn't count," her dad said. "OW...OW...Uh, ELEVEN!"

SWWWWWATT!!!

“AIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! T-TWELVE!!”

"The last two are the hardest," her father announced. As if everyone in the family didn't know that already!

He held the brush very high and brought in down with a mighty flip of his wrist on the center of her left bottom cheek. Momentarily unable to draw breath or make a sound, she rose up high on his lap and kicked her legs uncontrollably at the awful sting. Her face was twisted with pain. He raised the brush again and brought it down with the same deadly accuracy and velocity on her right. Then:

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!"

Julie writhed and kicked on his lap, willing the ferocious sting to leave her butt. "Thirteen, fourteen," he said for her, rubbing her backside gently.

"OWWWWW....TH--TH-THANK YOU, DADDY!!!!"

He smiled. "You're quite welcome, my dear." He gave her a minute to regain her composure. "So," he said, tapping her backside lightly with the brush, "you think this bottom’s ready to go five more times?" he asked.

"Oh, God No!" she cried. "That's...that's 84 swats!"

"You see?" her mom said. "She does math problems in her head, even when her bottom's on fire. As if she has to look on anybody else's paper for the answers!"

Julie smiled through the pain. Her dad said, "And now it's time to park this brilliant hiney in the corner," he said, helping his daughter to his feet.

"Hey, Dad!" Sasha sang out.

"Hey, what, kiddo?"

"We should turn out the lights and save energy. Julie's butt's bright enough to light the whole house!" She and her brother dissolved into giggles on the couch at her witticism.

"You'll get yours, squirt," Julie told her little sister with a pained smile. Then she turned to her mother and gave her a hug. "Thanks for the underwear, Mom."

"Of course, dear. I certainly couldn't have my teenage daughter running around the house naked! Don’t think you’re getting out of your uniform discipline, though."

“No, Ma’am.” Julie blushed, then asked, "Is Sylvie really coming over Sunday?"

"I'm afraid so, Baby. I know it won't be fun, but I'll tell you a secret that just might make it a little easier. IF you promise not to tell a soul."

"I promise. What is it?" Julie asked.

Her mom leaned over and whispered in her daughter's ear, "Sylvie had to spend a weekend like that when she was fifteen."

"Really?!" Julie whispered back, her eyes wide and a smile on her face. She suddenly felt MUCH better about her predicament.
Mom just nodded and put a finger to her lips.

Julie turned and hugged her father tight. "Thanks for my spanking, Dad," she said.

"Any time, sweetheart. Five more times, in fact, starting on Monday."

Julie winced. "You know," she said in her sweetest daddy's-little-girl voice, "that hairbrush really hurt, and It's gonna be real embarrassing being in this, uh, uniform all week...Ya think maybe we could skip the other spankings?"

"Don't push it, kiddo," he replied dryly. "I can always go for twice your age instead, and I don't think your bottom could take that over five days."

Her eyes got big, and she winced again. "No, no, I'll take the 14!"

"That's my girl. You've still got an hour in the corner, so get to it."

"Yes, Sir," she said, hobbling over to the corner with her panties around her ankles. She put her hands on her head, and Dad turned the TV on. "One hundred and forty," she murmured with her nose against the wall.

"What's that?" her dad asked.

"Twice my age, times five."

"Put a sock in it, child genius, or I'll double your corner time," he said, finding the program he wanted to watch. Julie stood with her hands on her head, her throbbing hot pink bottom shining into the room.

She was smiling.

© 2010 Carl Philip Michaels
All Rights Reserved

Last edited by carl35; 10-12-2010 at 11:56 PM. Reason: grammar