MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 09-22-2010, 10:12 PM

"Punished Peeping Tom"

"PUNISHED PEEPING TOM"
By Carl Philip Michaels

Bobby Sanders was buzzing with excitement. If his plan worked out, he was going to see Beckie Chalmers naked!

At 15, Beckie had a year on him, and she was best friends with his sister Julia. Drop-dead gorgeous and well-developed for her age, she’d been the star of Bobby’s fantasies for over a year.

When Julia had told Mom that Beckie was coming over to swim, the thought of seeing his dream woman in a bikini had filled his head. Predictably, he was possessed with an overwhelming urge to see what was under that swimsuit! A crazy plan hatched in his adolescent head.

He changed about a half hour before Beckie was due at the house, adding an athletic supporter under his outfit. He knew that without it, he'd be humiliated by an uncontrollable reaction when he saw her heading for the pool. Once dressed, he played it cool, pretending to be immersed in a video game in the family room. Julia was still in her room when the doorbell rang.

“Bobby, would you get that, please?” his mom called from the kitchen. Normally he would have groused about being interrupted, but not today. “Sure, Mom,” he called back, leaping to his feet.

Bobby opened the door and was blown away. Beckie was a vision of loveliness, literally from head to toe. Her long, brunette hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and a sweet smile lit up her fair-skinned face with just the right number of freckles. Her ample chest pushed against a halter top that showed off her flat belly and silver navel ring. She wore short denim cut-offs and sandals that revealed her perfect toes and recent pedicure. “Hiya, kiddo,” she said, that sweet smile still on her face. “You think you might let me in some time today?”

Bobby felt his face heat up as he realized he was staring. He opened the door wider and stepped back. “Uh, yeah, come on in," he said awkwardly. "Julia’s upstairs. You want a drink or something?”

“Got ginger ale?”

“Sure, I’ll get it for you.” As he turned to go to the kitchen, Beckie kicked off her sandals and sat down on the couch.

“Galactic Warriors, huh?” Beckie nodded toward the TV screen.

“Yeah, it’s a pretty cool game. You play?”

“Naw, but my little brother loves it.”

[Damn!]

“Hey, girl!” Julia sang out as she came downstairs dressed like a mirror image of Beckie: Bobby wondered if they'd arranged it beforehand. Girls were nothing if not a mystery.

“Where’s mine, twerp?” Julia demanded in mock offense as Bobby handed Beckie a tall glass of ginger ale.

“Hey, make with the sibling pride, chica,” Beckie said as she took the soda. “Your little brother was being the perfect gentleman.” Bobby blushed. He didn’t want her to see him as a “little” anything!

“So, you ready to do the pool thing?” Julia asked.

“Absolutely. You coming, Bobby?

“Naw, I’ve got stuff to do,” he replied. Actually, he was kind of shy about his scrawny chest, and he didn’t want to give Beckie one more reason to see him as a little boy.

While the girls went upstairs to change, he sat on the couch and started playing his video game again. Then he thought better of it, switched it off and pretended to read his dad’s "Scientific American" magazine instead. When the girls came downstairs, he didn’t notice that they were identically attired again, because Becky’s beauty completely consumed his vision. If he was blown away before, he was knocked out cold now. She was wearing a sheer cover-up over a very small blue bikini. He could see in greater detail the magnificent perfection that was Beckie’s Chalmers' body. He drank in the sight of her beautiful hair, ideal breasts, and perfect waist. Moving down those smooth, bare legs, his eyes fixed on the leather anklet on one foot and the silver toe ring on the other. He was undone.

The girls were talking rapidly and giggling about God-knows-what as they made their way to the pool. Once they’d been out there a few minutes, Bobby made his way furtively up to his room where he had a bird’s-eye view of the pool. He felt a thrill go through his whole body as he gazed at Beckie lying on her back on a chaise lounge, soaking up the sun. What a woman! Her belly ring glittered in the sunlight. A few minutes later, she turned over, and he was treated to the sight of what had to be the most luscious female bottom on the planet. She drove him to distraction when she undid her bikini top to sunbathe more evenly. He undressed her with his eyes, but it just wasn’t enough; he had to see it all! He decided it was time to put his plan into action.

“Bobby, where are you?” his mom called from downstairs.

His heart leaped in his chest. “Upstairs, Mom,” he answered, after moving quickly away from the window.

“Lunch is in a half hour.”

“Okay.”

A half hour. That meant the girls would be changing in about 15 minutes. He forced himself to wait, glancing several times at his watch. After exactly eight minutes, he slipped silently into Julia’s room and entered the closet, pulling the door shut behind him. He could see into the room well enough through the wooden slats. He waited for what seemed an eternity in the dark. Finally, he heard the girls coming up the stairs, and his heart started pounding with excitement. No turning back now: he was about to get a close-up of something any male would crawl through the desert to see!

They entered the room chatting. He watched feverishly as they took off their cover-ups, and his hand moved on auto-pilot to between his legs. Then came the moment he’d been waiting for: Beckie reached behind her back and undid her bikini clasp, and her perfect breasts spilled out in all their glory! The excitement was overwhelming; Bobby drew in an audible breath and his feverishly working right hand banged into the mini-hamper in the closet. He froze. The girls froze. “What was that?” Beckie asked, looking anxiously toward the closet and covering herself with her hands. “I think I know,” said Julia, herself topless yet unconcerned. She strode toward the closet door.

NO!! Bobby’s heart was pounding so hard it felt as if it would leave his chest, and his face and neck flushed hot-red. This wasn't going according to plan!

Julia flung open the door, and Beckie shrieked, grabbing a towel to cover herself. “It’s your ‘perfect little gentleman,’” Julia said derisively, as Bobby tried to shrink into nothing. At first Beckie was too shocked to speak, and then her face became a mask of humiliated rage. “You little PERVERT!” she shouted. "I thought we were FRIENDS!” Sobbing, she ran out of the room, the towel wrapped around her top.

“Oh, you are SO busted, little brother,” Juliet hissed. In a panic, Bobby tried to push past his sister and out the door, but she blocked him expertly.

“Nuh-uh! You’re staying right where you are. Mom is gonna beat you butt ‘til you can’t sit down, and I’m gonna enjoy listening to you howl,” She said angrily. “Mom! Come upstairs, quick!”

Bobby knew she was right. He was in for a long, bare bottom spanking for sure.

“What is it, honey?” Mrs. Sanders called back in alarm.

“It’s Bobby! He was spying on us changing, and he saw Beckie…”

She stopped herself because she didn’t want to humiliate her friend further. She must still be in the house somewhere, her clothes were still on the bed.

Mrs. Sanders quickly climbed the stairs, while Bobby whimpered in fear. When she reached the door, he heard,

“Oh my God! Cover yourself, Julia!”

“Why?” she demanded, hot tears in her eyes. “The little perv’s already gotten an eyeful.” She lowered her voice. “He got a good look at Beckie, too.”

“Robert Andrew Sanders, you get out here this instant!” There was steel in his mother’s voice and eyes, and he was more than a little afraid. He crept out with a hung-dog look on his face, obviously guilty. Mrs. Sanders strode over to him and grabbed him by the ear, saying nothing as she dragged him downstairs. He let out little cries of “Ow!” And “No!” as she frog-marched him to the spot in the family room that had long been the household’s “punishment corner.”

“Nose in that corner, little boy, and don’t you move ‘til I’m calm enough to deal with you!” She said through gritted teeth. She couldn’t believe her son would humiliate his sister and Beckie like this. She was about to leave him when she had a better idea. She quickly spun him around and unfastened his shorts. “No, Mom!” he cried in alarm. She gave him two hard swats on the butt, eliciting a yelp. “Quiet,” she said sharply. “You embarrassed the girls, now it’s your turn to be embarrassed.” She yanked his shorts down to his ankles, leaving him in just his underwear and t shirt. “Hands up!” she commanded. Afraid to disobey, he lifted his hands and his mother pulled his shirt off. “Now turn around!” Two more painful swats landed on his bottom, this time without the protection of his shorts. “Hands on your head, and don’t move a muscle!” Whimpering, he complied, wondering where Beckie was, and whether she would see him like this. Of course, now she'd probably never even speak to him again.

Barely able to contain her anger, Mrs. Sanders said, “In a half hour you’re getting the spanking of your life, young man!” She punctuated her sentence with another mighty wallop on his already-sore butt. With tear-filled eyes and a stinging backside, he settled in for a long corner time, knowing his mom would deliver on her promise. Besides the stinging pain in his immediate future, he had three great concerns: 1) Spankings in the Sanders household were always given on the bare bottom; 2) The family room curtains were open, and; 3) Beckie was still in the house. He stared at the wall in misery.

[End of Part One]

Copyright 2010 Carl Philip Michaels

Last edited by carl35; 09-23-2010 at 06:52 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 09-22-2010, 10:47 PM

you aare good. My bum hurts just a little tiny bit, just from what you wrote thank you..
Old 09-23-2010, 01:47 PM

"Punished Peeping Tom, Part Two"

“Punished Peeping Tom, Part Two”

By Carl Philip Michaels

Bobby Sanders stood in his underwear, his hands on his head and nose in the corner. He had no idea how long he’d been standing there; it seemed like forever, but corner time doesn’t pass like ordinary time. What he did know was that he’d been promised the spanking of his life and that Beckie and Julia were still in the house. He knew the family room curtains were wide open, and that anyone approaching the house would be able to see a 14-year-old boy with his shorts around his ankles, waiting to be spanked like a five-year-old. His bottom already smarted from the several monumental swats his mother had given him while installing him in the punishment corner, but he knew it was nothing compared to the epic spanking he had coming.

God, why had he spied on Beckie and Julia? Why couldn’t he have been acted like a grownup and gotten Beckie to like him, instead of watching her undress inside Julia’s closet like a perv? Now she’d never talk to him again. Even worse, he knew she’d pass right by him on her way out the door, and the thought of her seeing him like this was too humiliating to bear. New tears formed in his eyes as he waited for the inevitable.

He didn’t have long to wait. Just moments later, he heard footsteps, and his heart started pounding. He knew they were entering the family room right behind him, and his brain screamed at him to pull up his shorts! Of course he couldn’t; violating corner time protocol would just add fuel to the fire of his mother’s anger.

“Turn around and face us, Robert,” he heard her say. (He hated being called by his full name; he only heard it when he was in serious trouble.) “And come stand in front of the couch.” It took every ounce of will power he had to turn around. As he did, he saw Beckie and Julia on the couch, and his mother standing beside them. Beckie had changed back into her halter top and shorts, and was sitting cross-legged on the couch, staring at his semi-nakedness. Instinctively, his hands went down to cover himself in front.

“Did I tell you to move those hands?” his mother demanded sharply.

“Uh…no, Ma’am, but…”

“Then get them back where they belong!” Groaning, he put his hands back on his head, feeling incredibly exposed. He felt ridiculous taking little steps with his shorts around his ankles, but somehow stepping out of them seemed worse; it would mean surrendering them before he had to. It was a rule in the Sanders household that, when you got spanked, you didn’t get your clothes back right away. Depending on how serious the offense was, you might well not get them back until the next day! You didn’t get to go hide in your room, either. Last year when he got that awful hairbrush spanking for smoking, he’d had to spend the rest of the evening with the family in just his white briefs. For a 13-year-old, that had been incredibly embarrassing.

But that experience paled in comparison to this.

Bobby felt his face heat up as it never had before. The girls were staring at him, just a few feet from where he stood. He was also painfully aware of the fact that he was standing right in front of the French windows, showing off his Hanes-covered butt to the world. He hung his head in shame.

“I don’t know what in the world possessed you to do what you did, but I did not raise my son to be a peeping tom,” his mother said emphatically. “No woman in this house should ever have to be afraid of some pervert spying on her while she’s undressing. You apologize to the girls right now, and make it good.”

His face flaming even hotter, Bobby mumbled out a barely discernible apology, still staring at the floor. He was shocked when his mother took two steps toward him and gave him another two hard swats across the backside.

“OW!”

“The girls deserve a real apology, young man. Look them in the eye and speak up!”

Incredibly embarrassed to have been spanked like a four-year-old in front of Beckie and Julia, Bobby felt tears forming in his eyes. He looked pleadingly at his mother, but she just returned a hard stare. He forced himself to look at his sister.

“Uh, I-I’m sorry I spied on you, Julia.”

Her nod and the satisfied look on her face told him she thought he was getting exactly what he deserved. It was the hardest thing he’d ever done, but somehow he managed to look at Beckie; if not in the eye, at least in her direction.

“I’m s-sorry, Beckie.” He choked on rising tears as he croaked out, “I-I’m really sorry.”

Mrs. Sanders looked at the girl and said, “Satisfied, Rebekah?”

A small smile played on her lips as she said, “Almost, Mrs. Sanders.”

Almost? What did that mean?!

“Alright, Robert, go get the brush,” his mother said.

“But…but…”

“No buts. Just YOUR butt over my lap, getting spanked.”

This was a nightmare!

“But Mom,” he pleaded desperately, “Beckie’s here!!” He and Julia had never been spanked in front of anyone but family.

“Yes, I’m aware of that,” Mrs. Sanders replied coolly. “You spied on her getting undressed, and now she’s going to spy on you getting your bottom spanked. Go get the brush.”

Desperately, Bobby looked over at Beckie, hoping for a reprieve. Instead, he saw a smiling face that said, “Revenge is sweet!” Feeling his world crumbling around him, he took the small, shuffling steps his shorts allowed him over to the writing desk, where the family spanking brush lived in a drawer. It was the old-fashioned wooden kind, and it packed a shocking sting. When he shuffled back to his doom, he saw that his mother had placed an armless dining room chair directly in front of the girls. Looking out the French windows, he saw two little neighborhood kids playing across the street.

“Mom, please let me close the curtains, okay?” he begged.

“Why? Concerned about your privacy? You didn’t seem very concerned about the girls’ privacy an hour ago. Get over my lap, now.”

Groaning in despair, he awkwardly laid himself over his mom’s lap in the classic spanking position. Looking to his right, he saw the girls sitting literally on the edge of their seats, ready to see justice done. Beckie was directly in his line of sight, not three feet away! Looking to his left, he didn’t see the kids who had been there a moment ago, but the room was wide open to the neighborhood. His mother took his right hand in her left and pulled it behind his back. Bobby waited for the first spank to fall.

[End Part Two]

© 2010 Carl Philip Michaels
Old 09-23-2010, 02:01 PM

"Punished Peeping Tom--Part Three"

“Punished Peeping Tom, Part Three”

By Carl Philip Michaels

“Hand me the brush, young man,” his mother commanded. What, no warm-up hand spanking? This was going to be even worse than a year ago! To his surprise, she handed the brush to Beckie, saying, “Beckie, would you mind holding this for me while I warm up this naughty boy’s bottom?”

“Not at all, Mrs. Sanders,” she said happily. She sat with one leg over the other, and the anklet and toe ring on her bare feet that had so captivated him before now seemed to mock him.

Following the standard methodology, Mrs. Sanders asked, “Why are you being spanked, Robert?”

“Be-because I spied on the girls.” Bobby said miserably.

“That’s right,” she said, resting her right hand on his bottom “And every time you sit down this week, you’re going to be reminded not to even THINK of doing something like that again.” With that, she raised her right hand high, and brought it down with considerable force.

“OW!”

Unfortunately for Bobby, he had what his parents called a “low threshold of response” when it came to spankings. While his sister could take a fairly long spanking with a minimum of fuss, he was always very vocal right from the start. Which made it that much more embarrassing to have Beckie three feet from his face!

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

“OWWW!! Mom, please, OW!!”

Mrs. Sanders didn’t scold while she spanked, she preferred to let her hand do the talking. She covered her son’s entire backside, eliciting particularly loud responses when she struck below the underwear line. That little bit of protection really did make a difference!

Then things got infinitely worse. She stopped for a moment, then he felt her both hands grasp the top of his underwear. Oh God, she was going to pull them down!

“NO, MOM, PLEASE DON’T!!” he begged. No suck luck; in one quick motion, she yanked them all the way down to his knees! The humiliation he felt at that moment was exquisite. He heard giggles from the couch, and his head shot up to see Beckie holding her hand in front of her face, unable to hide the grin she wore. “Wow!” she exclaimed. “Look how pink he is already!”

“Well, I’m going for a nice solid red,” Mrs. Sanders said. “Rebekah, the brush, please?”

Beckie handed it over with glee, and the last thing Bobby saw before an explosion of pain in his backside was Julia and Beckie high-fiving each other.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

“OWWWWW!!!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!”

The sting was incredible, and it made the poor boy flop around on his mother’s lap in a desperate, futile attempt to avoid the mounting, searing pain. He kicked uncontrollably, and eventually his shorts went flying across the room. The dam broke, tears flowed and sobbing ensued.

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

“AHHHHH…OWWWWW…!”

Mrs. Sanders wielded the hard wooden brush with devastating precision all over Bobby’s outraged bottom and upper thighs. She was determined to make sure he’d be sleeping on his stomach tonight, and have difficulty sitting comfortably for at least a couple of days.

At the same time, she knew how to deliver an awesomely painful spanking without causing any bruising. Just before any could arise, she slowed down, and concentrated on Bobby’s sensitive “sit-spot” between his bottom and thighs. He had exhausted himself; no longer kicking or flopping around, he lay there sobbing, his universe having shrunk down to the outrageous stinging pain in his backside.

Finally, she brought the spanking to a close. “There,” she said, slightly out of breath from her exertions. “I don’t think you ladies will have any more trouble from this little boy.” She put down the brush and massaged Bobby’s bright red rear end. She waited for him to cry himself out, and then said, “An hour in the corner, Robert, and no pants ‘til tomorrow. It’s a good thing you wore this thing--” she snapped his jock strap against one leg—“since your corner time is going to be bare-bottom.” With that, she helped him to his feet, and all three women watched with satisfaction as a very contrite boy walked painfully to the punishment corner with his underwear around his ankles. Without being told, he put his hands on his head and stood stock-still.

“Okay, girls, let’s go have lunch,” he heard his mother say.

He stood there for an age, his bright red bottom shining out into the room like a distress beacon. He’d been spanked on the bare bottom--in front of Beckie! Although he knew he’d deserved it, the humiliation was almost too much to bear. If she’d thought of him as a little brother before, now she must see him as nothing but a silly baby who’d kicked and screamed over his mother’s lap for her satisfaction. His mind was filled with the horrible possibility that Beckie might tell her friends, and that he’d have to endure their giggles and comments every time he saw them from now on.

As he stood their in abject misery, he heard footsteps enter the room.

“Your mom says you can pull up your underpants,” Beckie said. Turning bright red all over again, he bent down and pulled them up as quickly as he could. Beckie sat down on the couch. “Come sit with me,” she said, patting the couch beside her.

“Uhh, I don’t exactly feel like sitting,” he mumbled.

Beckie laughed, not unkindly. “Well, just consider it the last part of your punishment then.” She patted the sofa again, and Bobby walked over, feeling naked in just his white briefs while Beckie was completely clothed. He sat down, gingerly, and gasped slightly as he put his weight on his well-punished posterior. Becky smiled and ruffled his hair.

“Quite a day, huh kiddo?”

“Yeah, I guess,” he mumbled, looking away to hide the fresh color in his cheeks.

“We both got quite an eyeful,” she said, a twinkle in her eye. Bobby smiled slightly for the first time since he’d seen Beckie’s glorious body earlier in the day. “You and I are even, okay Bobby?” she said. He turned toward her, suddenly feeling a little less devastated. “Yeah, I guess so.”

Then her face darkened slightly. “But listen to me, ‘cause I’m serious about this.” She took his chin in her hand and looked his straight in the eye. “I’m not going to tell anyone what happened, and NEITHER ARE YOU, do you understand?”

“No way, Beckie, I promise!”

“That’s good. I hope I can trust you.”

“You can, honest!”

“Well, I want to, but I’m not an idiot,” she said, holding up her cell phone. “If I ever hear anything about you boasting to your buds about what you saw, the video of your spanking goes viral.”

Bobby gasped. “You…You have it on video?” he asked, horrified.

“Yes I do, right here on my Samsung Reality,” she said. “It’s really kinda cute,” she giggled. "We watched it over lunch. You're such a wiggler!"

Bobby blushed for the thousandth time. “You’re not gonna…I mean, you won’t…”

“Listen. This is just an insurance policy. I won’t show this to anybody unless you give me reason to.” She grinned mischievously. “Of course, that doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy watching it again myself whenever I feel like it!”

“Hey, gimme that!” Bobby said, reaching for the phone.

“No way!” She laughed, standing up and dropping the phone in her bag. “God, your butt got soooo red; I’ve never seen such a spanking, and my brother’s gotten quite a few. It must sting like crazy!”

“Well, duh!” he said, standing and rubbing his butt with a rueful smile.

Beckie headed toward the door, Bobby following behind like a puppy. “Oh, by the way,” she said, reaching into her bag, “these are mine now.” She pulled out the denim shorts he’d been wearing, and then quickly stuffed them back inside. His mouth opened in surprise. “They went flying when you were kicking like an Olympic athlete over your mom’s lap,” she giggled. “Nobody claimed them, so finders-keepers. A little souvenir of the day Bobby Sanders got too big for his britches and had to have them taken off in front of the girls.”

Bobby dropped his head in embarrassment, but he no longer felt so awful. Beckie was really talking to him, and she seemed to be having fun! She leaned over and whispered in his ear, “You’ve got a really cute butt; I wouldn’t mind seeing it again some time…when it’s NOT over your mom’s knee.” Then she kissed him lightly on the cheek, winked, and disappeared out the door. Bobby was undone. Again!

[End]

© 2010 Carl Philip Michaels

Last edited by carl35; 09-23-2010 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Spelling

Tags
corner time, f/m, setup, witnesses