MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 12-14-2008, 08:42 PM

Allison meets Julia's lap

As the scene opens, Julia Sugarbaker is in the storage room going over some company rules with her younger sister Suzanne!
Draped over Julia's study lap with her large and very bare bottom pushed up high. Suzanne is wishing that she didn't light up that last cigarette!

Whack!......."OOOOOOW!"......Smack!........"AAAAAH !" Damn you J-Julia!
Crack!.......O-Ouch!....I-I'am too old for this!" ......Slap!..."Not so!" Julia pants while bringing down her strong right hand!

Smack!......Whack!......"(Pant!) How many times"...... Crack!,,,,,Do I have to remind you?"..........Smack!..........."Not to smoke those filthy cigarettes!" Splatt!........."In this house?"...........Smack!

Squirming franatically over Julia's now exposed, nylon covered lap. Suzanne grits her teeth, begging her to stop!

"S-Stop ....P-Please.....N-No more!" ......Crack!........"OOOOOOW!"......I-I'am your sister! (Sob!).....Remember?"

Resting a moment, Julia looks down and scolds. "'Well Suzanne....Maybe Daddy should've done this more often..You sure needed it?"

Then spanking with a flurry, Suzanne's hips twist and buck wildly under older sister Julia's punishing hand!

Smack!..........Crack!...........Whack!..........S lap!........Splatt!
"(SOB!) Damn you J-J ulia!" .......Crack!.........."Ouch...I-i'am too old for this!" .........Slap!..."Not so!" Julia pants while bringing down her strong right hand with added force.

Smack!......Whack!...."I'am tired of telling you about your bad habits "....Crack......."you"ll learn this time?.......Smack!......Not to smoke cigerettes!" ......Splat!....."In this house!"...........Smack!;

Squirming frantically over Julia's exposed, nylon covered legs, Suzanne grits her teeth...Begging her to stop!

"Stop...P-Please....N-No more!" ....Crack!......"OOOOOW!...I-I'am your sister!" Whack!......."O-Ouch!.....Remember?"

Resting a momen, Julia looks down and scolds; "Well Suzanne.....Maybe Daddy should've done this more often?"

Then finishing with a loud series of hard spanks, Suzanne's hips twist and buck wildly under Julia's punishing right hand!

Smxk!........Crack!........Whack!......Slap!...... ..Splatt!

""(Sob!) Damn you Julia........Smack!........."OOOOOOOW?"

Finally stopping, she lets a sobbing Suzanne slid off her lap, rubbing her inflamed bottom! "Damn Julia!" She scoffs; "You spank harder....Each and every time!"

With the smoking ban now settled and enforced. Julia still struggles with the new addition to the Sugarbaker Designing Company...Cousin Allison!

inheriting a portion of the company from her father, Julia's uncle. Allison difinately has her own ideas on how to operate it. entirely different from the more experienced Julia!

Very often second guessing and giving her own orders, Allison has caused a conflict among the employees and president.....Julia Sugarbaker!

Sometimes changing work schedules without the proper consent, has given Julia fits of anger!

Finally one day Allison's actions put her off the deep end. Changing Julia's orders for Anthony to deliver material to the Johnson's home early that morning. She sends him over to her house to pick up a desk for the office!

"A-Ahh! Allison!" Anthony questions; "I-I think Julia wants the wall paper and drapes ...Delivered early, so the workers can start!"

"Oh, nonsense that can wait!" She barks; "My desk is much more important.....Now Anthony...Do as I say!"

Begrudgingly he follows Allison's instructions. Using a helper, Anthony loads the heavy Mahogany desk into the truck. Arriving at the Sugarbaker Mansion he groans; "G-Gosh...I hope Julia won't be...Too mad!"

With Allison supervising, Anthony and his helper struggle with large, old desk. Pushing...Pulling, then lifting...They finally get the cumbersome object inside the living room.

"(Pant!) Gosh!...I-I think I threw my back out?" Anthony moans while trying to straighten up.

"Oh!..You'll be ok!" Allison assures as she rubs her hands over the faded Mahogany finish.

Wincing in pain, he gasps; "N-No..it's no use...My back is out again!"

Looking frightened, Allison begs; "N-No Anthony..You still have to deliver that meterial to Julia's job!" Bending over in complete pain, he grunts; "Allison...Can you drive a truck?"

With Anthony resting his back, Allison mulls over her predicament. "Wow!...What's Julia going to do?" Then hearing the front door open she nervously looks over.

"O-Oh! Mary Jo!" she whines; "I-I think there is a problem!" Seeing Anthony sprawled on the couch, then staring at the large desk in the living room, Mary Jo's jaw drops; "W-What the hell is going on Allison. Why..Is that ugly desk there?"

Nervously trying to explain the problem, Allison bleats; "W-What will Julia think" "It not what she will thing!" Mary Jo smirks...It's what she might do!"

Looking bewildered, Allison gasps; "Do what?" Looking down at Anthony on the couch Mary Jo jests; "Oh!....Just probably....Take the hide off your bare butt?"

Looking astonished allison bleats; "M-My....Bare butt?" "Yeah! Your bare butt!" Mary Jo repeats. "Julia loves to spank.....But I guess you didn't know that?"

Then looking out the window Mary Jo smiles; "Well....You could find out real soon......Julia's home!"

Feeling frozen to the spot, Allison watches as Julia parks her car, then walks up to the white mansion!

Entering the front door,Julia slowly hangs up her jacket in the hall closet. As she seems to say something. with her deliberate motions.

Turning around, the fire can be seen flowing from her eyes! "Good afternoon!" She politley greets while looking over the room.

First seeing Anthony laying on the couch in apparent pain, then watching Allison nervously wringing her hands. Then looking further over Allison's shoulder. Julia's flashing eyes fix on the large, ugly desk!

"And just what...Is that?" She bellows. Without an immediate answer, she then asks; "Mary Jo....Do you know anything about this?"

"Yeah!..Maybe Julia...But you had better ask Allison first!" "Well then!" Julia commands, as Allison mumbles; "A-Ah!....I-It's my desk...For work!"

Walking over and running her fingers across the heavy, faded wood, Julia growls; "You already have a desk.....And Allison..This thing is in the way!"

After a short deafening silence, she continues; "Anthony...Is this the reason you didn't deliver the material to the Johnson Job?"

Looking wide-eyed, he stammers; "W-Well yes J-Julia....B-But!....."

"Yes...and I bet you hurt your back again!" She quicky interrupts. Looking up at Julia, Anthony just nods as she turns back to Allison.

"You know...I had 3 workers just standing around....At the job today..Waiting for material...That Anthony was supposed to deliver!"

Wearing a short red skirt and white blouse, Allison pushes her head up and defends; "Well...Getting my desk here was important too"

Staring daggers, Julia hisses; "That should not have been a priority....Do you understand Allison?"

Looking nonchalant, Allison walks over and sits at her desk. "N-No..No not really!" She answers with a smug smile.

Mary Jo seeing the anger building up inside Julia. Mumbles to Anthony; "God! I bet allison won't sit for a week!"

Slowly but sternly walking over to Allison, Julia hisses "Mary Jo.....Anthony has a bad back...Could you please get that straight chair from the storage room?.....This will be a public spanking!"

Then grasping Allison's frail wrist, Julia stands her up. "And just w-what do you have in mind?" Allison bleats. Standing nearly 6 inches taller, Julia looks down and grins; "Something I've wanted to do....Since the first day I met you!"

To be continued

"

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 12-15-2008 at 01:16 PM.
Old 12-19-2008, 09:37 PM

Trying to free the vice like grip on her wrist, Allison whines; "S-Stop this Julia..........I'am family remember?"

Holding Allison with her left hand, Julia points her right forefinger toward the center of the living room; "(Pant) Mary Jo...Please put that chair Down over there!"

Pulling a terrified Allison toward the sturdy straight chair, Julia snarls; "I'am treating you.......The same as any other of my employees!"

Sitting down on the chair she pulls her struggling cousin down over her shapely lap! "Damn you!" Allison cries out; "I-I'll sue you for this...I promise!"

Pinning Allison's midsection across her knees, Julia sneers; "This will be worth any law suit.....I promise!" Then slowly reaching down, she grasps the hem of Allison's short, red skirt, and begins sliding it upward!

"(Choke!) Damn Julia....Don't do this!" Allison bleats as her skirt and white lace slip are bunched up over her back!

Staring in awe, Mary Jo and Anthony watch as Julia carefully prepares her vulnerable target. First slipping her thumb underneath the waistband of the white cotton panties. Julia slowly and expertly peels them down to Allison's twisting knees!

"(Pant!) Now Allison...We will see.....If your old, faded desk is worth it?" She hisses while pulling in her right leg, Raising Allison's milky white, bare bottom!

Whack!........."O-OOOOH! G-GOD!" With the first stinging impact of Julia's hard hand, Allison twists her midsection and reaches back trying to protect her soft mounds. Directly in line with Julia's powerful arm swings!

"Ah!..Ah! No you don't!" Julia chides, as she quickly grasps Allison's right wrist, pinning it down on her back! Then deftly folding her shapely, right leg across Allison's twisting knees!

"Gosh!" Mary Jo gasps to Anthony; Julia's really mad!"

"Yeah! I know!" He mumbles; "I just hope she leaves some skin on!"

Crack!....."OOOOW!" As a red hand print steaks across Allison's left buttock, she struggles and bucks her slim hips across Julia's well exposed lap!

Smack!........"(Sob!) G-GOD! STOP.... IT HURTS!".....Slap!.........
"AAAAAH!"...."Yes Allison (Pant!).....You came here!"......Whack!
...."With your nose in the air!".......Splat!.........."Now you will come down to our level!".........Whack!......"OOOOOW!".........Crac k!........."(Sob!) AAAAH! G-GOD!"..........Smack!..........."(Sob!) J-Julia stop.....Pleazzzz!"

Allison sqirming frantically across Julia's firm, nylon clad legs, causes the snug, gray to push up over the shapely thighs, exposing taunt garter straps!

Smack!......."O-OUCH!"........Crack!........."OOOOW!".......Slap!
....."AAAAAAH! J-JULIA.......PLEASE S-STOP......PLEAZZZZZZZ!"

Totally exhausted from the struggling, Allison tightly griips the wrung of the sturdy straight chair, Then pushes the toes of her high heels deep into the plush carpet. Now totally submitting to the remainder of the punishment!

Whack!........"(Sob!) OOOOOOH!"........Crack!........."AAAAH! P-PLEASE!"

Staring wide-eyed Anthony groans; "Gosh Mary Jo...Do you see how red Allison's bottom is getting?"

Holding her hands over her eyes, she replies; "Yeah!.....She will be sore tomorrow....I know!"

Finshing with crisp, hard spanks. Julia's strong right hand raises and falls in a military like cadence. As Allison's skirt and slip boils over her quaking back. Causing the thin, white panties tauntly stretched across her knees, to slowly tear under the strain!

Whack!........Smack!........Crack!........Slap!... ...."OOOOOW! G-GOD!......D-DAMN YOU...JULIA!"

Finally stopping and allowing Allison to roll off her lap onto the carpeted floor. Julia smiles; "Now Allison...Was that ugly desk really worth it?"

"Go to hell!" She grimaces through clenched teeth. "I'll be seeing my a-attorney!......And Mary Jo and Anthony can be my witnesses!"

Glancing over at Mary Jo, Julia grins; "Mary Jo....Did you see anything?" Just shaking her head. Julia continues; "How 'bout you Anthony?"

"No ma'am.....No ma'am!....I saw nothing" He shrugs!

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 12-20-2008 at 08:28 AM.
Old 12-20-2008, 01:32 AM

julia's lap

Great story as always Sammy. It is great to think of the pouty Julia Duffy being Otk and Suzanne (Delta Burke) when she had lost weight and was again looking fine OTK indeed brought a smile to my lips. have a spanking good day.
Jim