MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 10-19-2009, 01:21 PM
bent4herpaddle

I was spanked in school in first and second grade.

In first it was with a ruler. I got it a few times by our teacher Mrs. Bedillion...a very pretty brunette. I got it once for getting out of my seat, and a couple of other times, but I don't really remember why right now. LOL! I did tear up a bit when she spanked... it wasn't a what I call a REAL paddling. It was usually only one or two swats with a ruler. It was stingy but I think that I cried more out of the feeling like I disappointed this woman. She was actually very nice and spankings were usually administered with the "I hate to have to do this..." attitude. I DID witness her paddling a 3 kids once...and this was more of a REAL paddling. She used a rectangular shaped paddle on these 3...2 boys and 1 girl. She was also very angry, and paddle each kid very hard repeatedly.

In second grade my friend and I started wrestling i gym glass while the whole class was being reprimaned. We were all supposed to be "resting" quietly until the end of the period but Michael and I were bored and decided to pass the time differently. That wasnt appreciated and our home room teacher came right up behind us and swatted our butts with a raquet ball...just one swat each. It produced a slight sting but nothing too severe. We were quiet the rest of the periord. That same year I barely escaped a paddling...again our teacher prefered a type of ruler...it was longer than 12 inches but not a yard stick... I had been given punishment lines to write and was stuck in side during recess for many days...she kept adding lines since I was so slow. I got sick of being inside (it was springtime) and I wanted to be out side with my friends. So I scribbled the lines.... I wrote on each line of the paper but didn't go all the way to the end of the sheet. I put the sheets on her desk and went out side into the fresh air. Later that day she made me stand up and showed the entire class my atrocious work. She annouced that she was going to spank me infront of the entire class by bending me over the first desk... I was sooooo scared. Not of the pain but of the humiliation. I actually felt and still do feel that I deserved the spanking but the humiliation of being spanked infront of the class was too much to bear. I sort of begged her not too... she asked the class if I should be spanked, but no one said anything. I promised to redo the lines . I did not get recess. the rest of the year.