MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 10-06-2008, 11:12 AM
sassy lilvixen

If Love's a Sweet Passion

If Love's a Sweet Passion

If Love's a Sweet Passion, why does it torment?
If a Bitter, oh tell me whence comes my content?
Since I suffer with pleasure, why should I complain,
Or grieve at my Fate, when I know 'tis in vain?
Yet so pleasing the Pain is, so soft is the Dart,
That at once it both wounds me, and Tickles my Heart.

He needs a place to put me…….so he cleared the breakfast nook table.

He had me bend over the table lifted my skirt and began spanking me with his hand. He reaches to pull down my panties stopping to touch my bare bottom, running his hands over my skin. His warm hands spanking and warming my cold bottom. He stops and went rooting around in the kitchen as I watched. Looking back catching me watching him he tells me you are not suppose to be watching young lady. I smiled and asked why? I watched him as he smiled and said because. He returned with a wooden spatula running it on my bottom before sharply smacking me with it a few times. Obviously he wasn't satisfied with this, he went to his back pack and brought back his strap. There is always a little fluttery feeling I get inside when I see a nice leather strap in his hands, and know it's going to be used on me. Teasing my bottom at first, he runs the supple leather against my bare skin. My eyes are looking forward, as I wait and anticipate and long for that first touch from the leather. I can see him from the corner of my eyes, he raises the strap and brings it down on my bottom, with a thud that makes me wince and jump just a little. Slowly at first then the strap reins down over and over….the feel is what I know, what I want, what I love, the thud as it kisses my skin, the sting I don't ever quite remember, I don't want to remember until I feel again it surprises me each time. I love that feel of the leather strap, wide leather strap that burns into my skin. He switches sides, making sure he covers my entire bottom.

He puts the strap down and continues spanking me with his hand, hard…smacking under my cheeks I could feel my bottom bouncing responding to his hand.

His slaps fall hard and fast each a bit harder than
the last. This is the kind of spanking that makes me cringe but that I crave. Until I reach that place, a time during a spanking, after being warmed up and the initial shock had dissipated, I can enjoy it all on an entirely different level. The level where I reach a new plateau, where pain and pleasure mix. Even with him spanking me with the same strength he used earlier... I not only welcomed the heat of every swat, but eagerly lifted my bottom for more.

I squirm and moan feeling the heat he is delivering…the heat that was spreading deep to my core.

His hand slowed then started rubbing my hot bottom, kissing what he made sore. His hands moving to other parts of me…he alternated spanking me and caressing me. He pauses and tells me to stay put. He brings back a pillow and puts it up on the table. Pulls me up, turns me around and lays me down on the table with my feet up, my head on the pillow ….I giggle as I ask if he is getting me prepared for my exam ….he laughs as he reaches for a chair and places it at the end of the table. As his tongue begins teasing my clit…does the doctor do this to you? Oooooooooooooooh Mmmmmmmm noooooooo I breathe back answering him.

His fingers move in small circles and he asks again and does the doctor do this young lady? NoooooooooOOOOo Mmmmmmmmmm nooooooooooo perhaps you can teach him that baby.

I braced my feet against the wall as he continued devouring me, driving me wild with his magical lips and tongue.

~sassy
Old 12-02-2008, 02:28 PM

Mmmmmmmm! Delicious little story!