MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 03-17-2012, 05:43 PM

My first experience

Hello,

I am new to the forum and wanted to shae my story.

I am recently married, but before getting married I have been with my wife for over 9 years. She has always been the submissive one and I have always been the dominant one, but recently things are changing. One night, we were messing around on the couch when suddenly she delivered a firm smack to my ass. I was kind of stunned at first, but I kind of shrugged it off and we continued to mess around. Then, she delivered another one, and then a few minutes later she delivered another one!

Slowly, it got to the point where we were on the couch gazing into each others eyes as she delivered the smacks to my ass! This went on for quite some time until my ass cheek was red! I was completely stunned by the whole thing, but I couldn't bring myself to protest! It felt so wrong, but at the same time it kind of felt right. I have never felt that sort of powerless feeling before. Afterwards, we just sort of snuggled on the couch without really saying anything and I just laid my head on her chest. It was truly a surreal feeling.

After that night, nothing like that really happened again for a while and things seemed to go back to normal. The next time that it happened again was when we were messing around again a few days after we made up from a fight that we had about something. Sort of the same scenario. The first smack to my ass came out of nowhere, except this time they were more firm and more frequent, to the point of discomfort. I sort of made an attempt to move away as it got more uncomfortable, but she reached around with her other hand and kind of held me there and continued to smack my ass. Again, we were face-to-face with each other, and she seemed to make it a point to look into my eyes as she did it. I was feeling embarrassed, so the last thing that I wanted to do was look at her, but I really had no choice. Afterwards, we just laid there together on the couch again like the first time that it happened and as my hot cheek cooled down, she whispered to me in my ear "Maybe next time you won't argue with me and listen to what I have to say." I knew that she was referring to the fight that we had and I was really taken back by her comment. It was as if I were being punished for arguing with her!

This whole side of her really seemed to come out of nowhere and now I think that this is just a sign of things to come, because she has even been more firm and deliberate during sex! Funny thing is as embarrassed as I was during the spankings, I can't bring myself to tell her to stop! Like I said before, it's so wrong but it also feels right!

Anybody go through a similar scenario? I would really like a woman's perspective on this as well.

Thanks
Old 04-11-2012, 11:32 AM

Hi,

My current partner has never been one for spanking but it has always been something i've found arousing. There has always been something exciting about the thought of a strong man taking me over his knee and teaching me a lesson.

When we got together 4 years ago I was honest with him & told him that it excited me and tbh he was a little freaked out at the thought of causing me any pain but agreed to try it.

The first few times were a little weak and lame but one day we had a huge arguement and I was a total bitch to him, we'd been living together for about a month and i'd flown off the handle over something petty and really made him feel unwanted. He disapeared of upstairs & when i went to up I found him in tears because of how i'd shouted at him.

Of course i apologised and felt awful seeing him so upset. I kissed him & one thing lead to another. Before i knew it I was over his knee with my knickers around my ankles and him spanking me really hard with a hairbrush. (That was the day my profile picture was taken) Suddenly he was spanking me exactly how I wanted to be spanked, although with enough force for me to know that it was a punishment.

From then on whenever we had an arguement, i'd upset him or done something stupid or even if he'd just had a really bad day I'd find myself over his knee, bent over the sofa or over the dining table with my knickers down and some serious red, blue & black marks on my backside.

We always ens a spanking by making love as for me i find the whole experience arousing but it's also the sign of forgiveness & that everything is back to normal.