MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 04-09-2012, 02:49 AM

Ladies Social Spanking Club - Game 2 Part 8/8

Ladies Social Spanking Club - Game 2 Part 8/8
by KajiraGames (F/F cons) "Initiations"

The business executive calling herself 'Superbitch', by luck of the draw, had to take the final and worst test of the intitiation series. It involved the club's toughest spanking implement, and with a strong humiliation factor.

Talia laid it out in detail for her: "You must strip naked and ask to be caned very hard on your bare bottom. The punishment will be inflicted by your fellow intiate - you must beg her for your penalty."

Linda gave Zoey the rattan cane she had taken some trouble to acquire and to cure with linseed oil. It was 8mm thick, with plenty of flexibility - the type once used in schools in England and culturally connected countries like Australia.

Meanwhile Superbitch had been instructed on what to say. Not at all a natural submissive, she found it hard. "Miss Zoey, please bend me over naked... do I really have to say this?"

Talia answered "Yes, if you want to join the club. Now start again."

"Miss Zoey, please bend me over naked and give me twelve strokes of the cane very hard, on my bare bottom."

Zoey said "Of course, ma'am, it will be my pleasure. Please take off your clothes then touch your knees". The 'superhero' divested herself of her costume and reluctantly assumed the position. Zoey made her bend lower.

Avril gave Zoey some pointers. "Make sure the tip goes beyond her bottom so you don't gouge with it. Don't give her the next stroke until she's quite still. And remember this is a test for you too, to make sure you won't be too timid whenever you win one of our games. So cane her good and hard."

The bending victim was all too aware of the risks of being caned by someone so inexperienced. She was reminded of the time when Henry the Eighth deliberately assigned a drunken amateur to behead Sir Thomas Cromwell, with frightful results. "Bent over this way, my back is pretty safe" she thought. "But my thighs might suffer a couple of stripes". But she determined that she would make no complaint about it. Everyone has to learn sometime. It was just her bad luck to be the guinea pig.

Zoey measured her distance nervously. Everyone was aware that psychologically this caning was the wrong way around - Zoey was the natural submissive. She decided it would help her if she threw in some roleplay. Instead of young Zoey caning a powerful woman about ten years her senior, she would be a teacher caning a naughty blonde schoolgirl. "You know what happens if you misbehave in this school, young Miss" she said, and struck the first blow.

[Link to picture:]
http://www.myspankingforum.com/photo...o=7681&cat=500

It was quite hard enough, and accurate, right across the centre of both bare cheeks. Superbitch gave a very sharp intake of breath, and wriggled her hips slightly. A strong red line appeared on the nude woman's proffered behind and began to swell slightly.

Linda and Talia, the victim's subordinates in the large corporation they worked for, didn't miss the opportunity to tauntingly exploit their superior's predicament:

"The teacher must have caught this girl in the showers. Unless she runs around school naked."

"What do you think she was doing there?"

"Touching something very naughty, I guess."

"Her own, or someone else's?"

Superbitch reddened and looked forward to the day she would win a game and they would be the losers. The next stroke came down. The stinging, as she now found out, actually increased in the first two or three seconds after the cane struck her bare skin. She gritted her teeth and struggled to hold still.

The third cut of the cane was too low. It crossed the victim's upper thighs as she had feared, and she gave a series of gasps. Zoey knew enough not to break the situation by apologizing, but she looked at the others. Avril said "Accidents will happen, and your 'schoolgirl' took it well. Carry on."

Zoey carried on caning, and her fellow initiate began groaning aloud and squirming after each new thin welt was added to her posterior. The eighth stroke was right on top of an existing mark, and yielded an actual scream from the tough-minded blonde, and lot of squirming.

Zoey waited for her target to be stationary, and in her teacher's voice said "Stop wriggling, girl, keep your bottom still." This admonition made Superbitch's face redden further, and strengthened her determination. She took the ninth stripe well, even though it was the second to fall across her thighs.

But the tenth was another that caned an existing welt, crossing it slightly. She shot up and yelled "Oh my fucking gooooooooooooooooooooood!!!", pressing her hands to her tortured bottom.

"You're lucky we decided not to do penalty strokes in an initiation!" warned Linda. "Get back down" instructed Zoey.

Only one of the last two strokes was a 'lucky' one that found a fresh area of the victim's bottom. The final one was another agonizer, and the blonde turned the air blue with her language. "For shame!" said Zoey. "But you may stand up straight and report to the school nurse."

Talia was closest to the cold cream jar, and thus became 'nurse'. That wasn't the best luck for Superbitch. Just about anyone else would have been gentler rubbing it in. "Ow! Oww!" complained the blonde as her battlescars were tended to.

When she was dressed, Avril spoke. "Congratulations on being admitted, both of you, to the 'Ladies Social Club'. We look forward to many exciting and painful games with you."

The new members were taken out for some well-earned drinks, though Superbitch in particular looked very uncomfortable when perched on a bar stool. They now had six contestants, which widened the range and variety of games they could play. In carefully guarded terms (with other drinkers in earshot), they began discussing the possibility of 'team sports'.

End of Game 2.
This series (with pictures) will continue at a new location: kajiragames.deviantart.com

Tags
club, f/f, games