MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

View Poll Results: Is this story too dark for this forum?
Yes 2 50.00%
No 1 25.00%
More! 0 0%
Delete it and go away! 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-02-2008, 12:07 AM

"Green" A story

GREEN

I stared at the long legged Japanese woman in front of me. My hands trembled as I thought about what I was about to do to her. The shiny green thong bikini left very little to the imagination. But very soon all of her sweetest secrets would be laid bare before me. Her copper colored high heels showed off her long legs and accentuated her firm perfect ass. Two of my slave girls had covered her delicious body in dark virgin olive oil. That had been a show I would not soon forget. Their small, feminine fingers and fists and tongues had explored and oiled her every crack and crevice leaving no opening neglected. I could still smell the scent of satisfied pussy in the air. Mmmmmmmm! This would be a night to remember indeed!

After sending my slave girls away to attend to other duties, I intentionally turned the air conditioning down to its coldest setting. I stepped closer to the girl and saw that she was shivering. Goose bumps covered her entire body, exaggerated by the olive oil. Her knees were knocking together as she trembled in fear and desire. I loved the way the girl’s knees turned in towards each other and formed a sexy gap between her thighs giving me a view of her succulent mound. Her right hand held on to the handrail in front of her as she bent over just enough to present her glistening ass for my amusement and pleasure. Her left hand was buried in her crotch getting her in the mood for what was to come.

I reached around and pulled her hand from between her thighs and brought it to my face. Her scent was heavenly. I guided her glistening fingers into my mouth and tasted her juices. She was delicious! She moaned as I stuck her fingers into her beautiful mouth. She greedily sucked her own juices from her fingers as I moved my hands to her pert breasts and sought out her nipples beneath her bikini top. She squealed in delight as I savagely pinched her erect nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. This bitch was in heat I thought to myself as I turned and picked up a bamboo cane from the table to my right.

I stuck the end of the cane between her legs and worked it slowly back and forth across her swollen womanhood. She was panting and mewing in Japanese as she ground her cunt against the cane as I slowly rubbed it against her mound. I pulled the cane from between her thighs and grabbed her by the hair. I jerked her head back hard exposing her lovely neck. Japanese men considered a woman’s neck one of her most erotic areas. I agreed completely. I slowly licked and nibbled her soft and sensitive neck as I ground my now rock hard shaft against her sweet backside. She shuddered and I knew she was only moments away from yet another orgasm. I suddenly pulled her to the table and pushed her down on her back. She did not even try to resist. Her lust filled eyes told me everything. She was giving herself to me body and soul. Her life was mine for the taking.

I selected a wicked looking filet knife from the small table to my right. The girl’s eyes widened as I moved the blade towards her breasts. A casual observer would have thought that her eyes widened in fear. But I knew better. Her eyes were filled with nothing but pure unbridled passion. She was a natural. Her life would end here tonight and that was exactly what she wanted. I cut the bikini string between her heaving breasts and removed her top exposing her firm young breasts. I threw the ruined top to the floor and admired her erect nipples. They were at least an inch long! Resisting the urge to remove her nipples with the filet knife, I set it back down on the table and picked up the cane again. The night was long and there was plenty of time for her nipples later……
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	green.jpg
Views:	950
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	71  

Last edited by sushimaster; 12-02-2008 at 01:40 PM.