MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 09-25-2008, 05:26 AM

Spanking Summer

It was back in the early seventies and there was great excitement in our household with news of a six week holiday in Australia. The excitement soon became dissapointment when Mum and Dad explained that it was they and not myself and my sister who would be going.
Instead we got palmed off onto some elderly friends of our grandparents who had a farm in a remote part of the country side.
Sarah and myself soon found ourselves at the hands of these really strict people Uncle Geoff and Aunt Rose (Though they were not actually related to us?).
It was not long before were fell foul of them and found out just how strict they were.
We were having a hay and straw fight in the barn when Uncle Geoff caught us and was most irate. next thing I knew Sarah was pushed over a bale of straw, Uncle Geoff pulled her skirt up and quickly yanked her knickers down. I could not believe my eyes as Uncle Geoff spanked Sarah's bare bottom with his hand. I couldn't help but look at my sisters bottom and when she wriggled about a bit I could also see a glimpse of her slit. I fould it quite exciting and could feel myself getting a hard on.
by this time Aunt Rose turned up and Uncle Geoff told of what had happened. Far from Aunt Rose being sympathetic, she too was angry and told me to drop my jeans and pants. I refused making the situation worse. Uncle Geoff made Sarah stand stand up with her hands on her head, her skirt still up around her waist and her knickers still around her ankles, in the corner of the barn facing the wall.
Uncle Geoff came over and grabbed me and held me down over the bale of straw. Aunt Rose yanked my jeans and underpants down, then started to smack my bare ass. It hurt like hell, also with the rough straw sticking into my privates it made me even more aroused. Once Aunt Rose had finished they pulled me to my feet, exposing my raging hard on.
I was called all the dirty boys under the sun.
Aunt Rose clasped her hand on my penis and started to mastuerbate me, I looked over and could see Sarahs bare and red butt, I could not get the image of her slit out of my mind and I could feel myself about to go. I suddenly started to buck and started to ejaculate. As I started to spurt I could see Sarah looking over, Aunt Rose was still wanking me as Uncle Geoff looked on.
Once I had cum, Aunt Rose took me to have a bath, while Uncle Geoff and sarah stayed in the barn.

Last edited by ernieboy; 09-25-2008 at 05:29 AM. Reason: spelling