MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite spanking website

Old 06-11-2007, 03:41 PM

The Spanking Couple 6/9/07

["Today we have a great update with Veronica and Sierra Salem! This is some fabulous F/f spanking at its finest! Sierra is late for her shoot due to not setting her alarm and over-sleeping. Veronica is not happy that the entire crew had to wait on Sierra and she does not seem to really care that she caused anyone any inconvenience. Veronica confronts Sierra on her tardiness and her attitude about it. Sierra is very apathetic about it and Veronica decides to give her a good hand-strapping as consequences for not setting her alarm! Sierra is very resistant to the hand-strapping and quite sassy about it! Veronica decides to take her in hand! Veronica takes Sierra over her knee for a good old fashioned Veronica Daniels hand-spanking. Sierra is left in time-out to think over her actions and the impact they have on others."

Today I cheated and used the text from the Spanking Couples updates page. No I’m not lazy, it’s just that I couldn’t write a better description of the scene. I do want to add some of my own comments though.

First off if you are a fans of Veronica’s work while at her previous site as Ms. Burns you will love this. In scenes like this her strong willed personality shines through. It is Veronica in her natural habitat, so to speak. Her authority will not be denied in this scene as Sierra soon finds out!

The brief hand strapping is just a warm up for the main event. Sierra is at her bratty best and I simply couldn’t take my eyes off her. Her pink bones and skulls panties had me rewinding the scene just to be sure that what I thought I was seeing was really there! Very nice selection Sierra!

Sierra has a presence on screen that few models ever capture. She is both childlike and sensual at the same time. Her facial expressions are much fun to watch and she has a bottom that no sane man, “or like minded woman” could resist spanking. There are few models that are blessed with the on screen magnetism she has. Her and Amber Pixie Wells are who come to mind right now. Yes I know there are others but at this moment, for me, these two capture my attention like no other in a field of especially lovely, shapely and talented Ladies.

What lucky people we are as fans to have so many Ladies who are willing bare their lovely bottoms for our pleasure as they endure spankings and more! To Sierra, Pixie and every other Lady in this scene who “Grins and bares it”, I say BRAVO and Thank You!

Another great chapter of “Atonement” by Rollin awaits you in the member area.

The Kirri Kelly interview has been added to Ms. Veronicas’ great interview series as well. Thanks again Ms. V!

www.thespankingcouple.com
http://thespankingcouple.blogspot.com
www.thespankingcouplemovies.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sierralate21.JPG
Views:	2414
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	19