MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 02-14-2012, 12:39 PM

A Walk in the Park

We stroll arm in arm through the crowded park. The sun blazes on bare arms and legs, a light wind moves through the tops of the trees. Groups and couples laugh and play around us. We look good together; me slim brunette mid-30s, you some 10 years older, tall, with a figure fit from the gym, dark hair and green eyes. You wear pale chinos with a leather belt and an open-necked shirt. I wear my yellow sundress, the light yellow cotton sundress you had chosen for me, the one that when the light catches me correctly from behind you can see my figure through it. I know my dress shows a little more of me than is really decent.

I lean toward you and whisper:

“Do you think everyone knows this is my punishment dress?”

“I think they can see you’re a naughty girl,” Your voice sounds aroused.

I slip my arm in yours, walking slow in my heels.

“Everyone can see?”

You smile.

“Men’s heads are turning. So I would say yes.”

I snuggle up very tight to you.

“OK. … Honey will you tell me something truthful?”

You pause, turning to me, drinking me in with your eyes.

"Yes.”

“Will it hurt?”

I notice the front of your chinos starting to jut out towards me.

"It is a spanking....

“I know it's a spanking.”

"It wont hurt you …. But it will hurt…”

I nod.

“Sting….”

“I understand I think.”

"You know you earned it....”

“Yes… I know.”

Your arms reach around me, firmly cup y my tight bottom, give it a little SLLAP.

I gasp, look around.

I growl... Another firm SMMACKKK

“Owwww!”

Contrarily, I clutch closer to you for protection. My oh so thin sundress and panties almost feel like bare bottom when you spank. Your hardening cock pokes at me as I clutch you. I am feeling very exposed here in the park. Your eyes lock on mine. I look up at you.

SMMMACK, CRRRRRACKKK . Two firm smacks.

Owww! Owww!

You pull my body tighter to mine, your chest hard from workouts, arms strong. I look up at you and ask:

“Are you taking me to the spanking room in the middle of the park?”

"You know that is why I brought you here.”

I nod.

You take my hand and start walking slowly toward the house. You are clearly erect as we approach the house, knowing what is coming. Your hand moves down to my bottom. I am snuggled in close to you, my arm around you as we climb the steps together. Your hand cups my firm ass as we walk up the steps together, almost announcing that you own my bottom. I am 90% confident, however skimpy my dress and panties are, that my wet patch is not showing. 80%. 70% maybe.

Your finger tips reach between my legs from behind. I gasp. You smile when you notice my dampness.

The uniformed flunky on the house steps laughs and waves us past. I am wet, you hard. You pull the back of my sundress up, rest your hand on the back of my panties. I am having trouble climbing the steps now, clinging on to you. You pull the back of my sundress up, rest your hand on the back of my panties, rubbing the thin soft material, as you squeeze my bottom.

The sign at the top of the steps points right to the private rooms and left to the public area. You tug me to the left.

“Ohhhhh”. I groan.

“You are a 100% beast,” I hiss at you. “I just hope you can feel how wet I am.”

Your hand slips down the front of my panties suddenly, making me gasp. You grin as you growl again. I am barely upright hanging on you. My pussy lips and panties are so wet that your finger tip just glides into my slit. I bite my lip.

You: “Mmmmmmmmmmmm.”

You rock your finger to coax more reactions out of me.

“You are a naughty girl.”

My hand that was clinging on your belt is slipping down to your trouser tent, as your finger gently fucks my pussy. Oh god i am a naughty girl. Your cock is rock hard.

“Oh you gotta spank me. I am so naughty you must spank me.”

“Mmmmm yes.”

“Spank me hard.”

“Hard on your naked bottom.”

My hand pressing on your hard cock through your trousers.

“On my bare naked bottom.”

“In public.”

“In public.”

“Bottom facing the crowd. Legs spread. So they see everything.”

“Ohhhhhh”

“Including how wet you are.”

Pllleeesssaaaaeee nnoooooooo!

Your finger squishes in my tight wet hole.

"Oh yes. Then you will suck my cock after. Before I put it in you.”

“Yes I will do all that.”

You pull your wet finger out of my pussy. You guide me toward the public door.

“Open it honey.”

....cont in next post....
Old 02-14-2012, 12:40 PM

A Walk in the Park part 2

I reach out and open the door. I step through first, leading you by the hand toward the open French windows and the balcony. You look and smile. We pass two couples spanking. I don’t dare look now, have to hold my resolve. We reach the French windows and the balcony. The sounds are yummy. Smack! Yelp!

There is a big leather clad spanking bench. I look at it kind of awed & look at you for help.

"Put your hands up.”

I raise my arms. You grab the hem of my yellow sundress and slowly pull it up over my head and off me. I soooo shut my eyes. I hear voices from people watching. You position the bench so my bottom faces the crowd gathered below the balcony. My thin white panties wet and very clingy. My wet spot makes the front of my panties almost transparent. I hear the voices, feel your touch, keeping my eyes shut. My hard nipples can be seen through my thin white cotton bra. I open my eyes to look at you. You look at me with desire, stroke my hair. I try to blot out everything else except you and feeling so wet and so exposed.

“Bend over the bench, honey.”

“Yes darling.”

I bend over the bench, stretching out, my bottom up, my tummy resting on the shiny leather, my legs apart.

I hear the word “wet”, some giggles, some moans. I cringe. My parted legs must show a lot even with my panties on. Your hand rubs over my pantied bottom. Then slips down to the wet spot. Rubs. Finger tip hooks the front of my panties and briefly exposes my pussy. Then with a snap lets my knickers go. Suddenly CRRRRRRRRRRRACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Ooooowwwww.

A firm spank lands across my panties. SMMMMMMMMACKKKKKKK the other cheek.
SMACK, CRACK ,SMMACK , CRACK
Ow, oww. owww
Rapid fire.
Owwwo!
I am bucking under your hand

You pause.... I look at you, say:

“Please will you...?”

I feel my panties get pulled away as I look into your eyes. Panties yanked slowly down.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhhhh!”

The wet patch pulls away from my hot wet crotch. Scrunching myself up into a ball across the spanking bench. Scrunching shut my eyes. Suddenly my panties pull off my feet. My toes curl. Feeling so exposed. I feel my bra go loose then a tug. I hear a ripple go round the crowd below, laughter, applause. I’m left completely nude. Over the bench. Naked and so wet. You reach down and Velcro my two feet open very wide. The crowd is enjoying it. Some women and men masturbating and having sex while they watch. I am very excited. Your left hand finds my pussy, your middle finger goes into it as your right hand COMES down hard –CRRRRRRRACKKKKKKKKKK.

“Ahhh OOOWWWW”

Fingering me while spanking me. SMMMMMMMACK as my finger pumps in and out

“Oh oh AAHHHH... you won't make me cum here will you?” I plead.

"You will cum many times”

CRRRRRRRRRRRACKKKKKKKKKKK
AHHHH!
Your finger goes faster
Pushing down on your finger inside me
“Ooohhhhh.”
Your second finger joins it
CRRRRRRRRACKKKK,SMMMMMACKKKKKKKKKKK
SMACKKKKKKK, SLLLLLLAPPPPPPP, CRRRRRRRACKK, SMMMMMMMACKKKKKKKKK
“Owwwccch!
“Owww ahh owww aahhh!”
My bottom grows redder and redder. I am bucking across the horse while your fingers fuck me. Abandoned to sensation. You smiles as you see I am past the point of caring who is watching
I am just all about the pleasure and pain I am feeling.
CRRRRRRRRRRRAKCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
SMMMMMMMMMCKKKKKKKKKKK
Arrrgghhhh
Arrrrghhhhh!
You feel my pussy contract on your fingers. I am so cumming
SMMACKKSSSSSSSSS your ass tighter
Soooo cumming
“Mmmmmmmmmmmmm yes,” you moan.
As you spank me with all those people watching.
My ass glowing.
Cumming madly . From my firm spanking
Deliriously abandoned.
Everyone so horny watching me cum
Arrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h.
People have abandoned their restraint. Fucking, sucking, masterbating, spanking sounds grow from the crowd
i am bucking bucking bucking over the bench & gasping & slumping
You keep spanking. Slow down as I slump. You see my bottom so red. Slowly pull your soaked hand out of my pussy. I’m slumped on the bench, done.

I see you unzip your fly, take off your chinos, push down your boxers. I look at you, wet & triumphant & happy & shamed. Your thick hard cock springs free. Looking at your manhood. You turn the bench 90 degrees for all to see my sucking clearly. You bring your cock to my mouth. I lift my lips toward your cock oblivious of the crowd. Flick my tongue along your cock. Close my lips around your cock head. Tease your head into my mouth.

“MMMMM,” you say. “Jut out your hot red ass.”

I push out my hot red ass. Hear the crowd applauding. Open my eyes to look up at you. Sucking on your cock. You look down in my eyes. Looking up at you. Taking your cock deep in my mouth. Swallowing you in my mouth. Pushing right down to the base of your cock. Up and down. Up and down. The crowd applauding. My hand on my own pussy where my ass reaches out over the spanking bench. Not caring what they all see. My eyes on yours. Feeling your hot hardness, the power of your cock rising in my throat. Your salty hardness. Sucking on you. Bucking up and down on your hard cock as I wriggle my red ass in the air……

You are shooting SHOOTING your cum in my mouth. Filling my mouth. Swallowing your hot salty cum. Your legs buckling, resting over on the bench, your weight across mine.

Recovering, I kiss you. You, recovering, kiss me back.

“Give me my dress hun,” I say.

You fetch it up, give it to me smiling. I lift up my arms & slip my little cotton sundress over my hot and sweaty body, hiding my wet pussy and my well-spanked bottom.

“Where are my panties?”

You pick up my bra and panties and hand them to me. I lead you out to the edge of the balcony where the crowd is beginning to disperse. I lift my arm in the air and throw my bra and cum-soaked panties out into the crowd. I turn to you.

“Take me home darling and fuck me.”

“I would love to,” you say and kiss my cheek.

Tags
consensual, erotic, m/f, public