MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > How To's

Old 02-07-2010, 09:38 PM
rangerboy

Live Chat

Laides and Gents,

Why doesn't anyone ever check into live chat anymore? It was so much fun to check in and banter with my MFS friends. Hope we can get this going again.

Best regards

rangerboy
Old 02-08-2010, 10:14 PM

Rangerboy,

I think what happened is our regular Wednesday Live Chats just got be kind of routine. Maybe we should try a once-per-month thing or something...to see if there's any interest.

Thoughts from other members on this? Bueller? Anyone?

Gary
Old 02-10-2010, 10:37 PM

forget

I simply forget to check in until it's to late or after its over. Have been in a few time but didn't find hardly anybody there.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:12 AM

chat

you would get more ppl in there if it was more of a weekend thing due to ppl work schedules
Old 03-06-2011, 12:11 PM

I think I may know at least part of the problem. For example it you logged onto chat and no one is there and so you left to read a story on the forum, or do something else online, or even leave to get another bottle of vodka, lol, anyone stopping by the chatroom would still see your name. He or she would likely say hello but since you're not really there you wouldn't respond. And that might annoy the hell out of whoever was being curteous. In fact right now it would appear I'm in the chatroom because I didn't log out. But I'm doing this right now. You see my point?
Old 03-06-2011, 07:20 PM

I would be more interested in a monthly chat to see how things go. As far as being two places at once...I always open two tabs with the website I am on to keep up...lol.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:13 AM

chat

Hi Everyone. I use to run a chat site. However the owner decided to run away with one of the female subs and left me to try to keep it going. However the funding was gone and it closed. I find chat a great place to chat have fun and evan role play with others. I hope to see people around chat. I have passed the word to people I know that are all into the life style. I hope we can have fun and meet new spanko\'s. Is there a way if members are on and not in chat we could somehow message them to let them know we are here and want to chat? In most chats all we had to do is private message them.

Last edited by denny; 04-29-2013 at 11:16 AM.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:31 PM

Live Chat in decline

Haey, thanks for posting about the chat lounge. A day doesn't go by that I don't check out the spanking lounge. It has been frustrating over the past several months. But I keep trying at different times of the day and even late at night. Hope we can get started again.
Old 04-29-2013, 05:23 PM

Same here. Every time I go in to chat there is either no one there or they are still logged in but have left the screen. I would definately like to see it start up again.
Old 11-03-2013, 11:49 PM

I do not come here often, but when I do I sign into the chat room and even though the board shows me in there and I know other members are signed in no one bothers to come in to chat. Sometimes the chat room shows another member in there with me, but even then they don't say anything. Anyway, I will continue to stop by the chat room when I am able to stop by and if anyone sees me in there I'm happy to chat until I have to leave. Take care and have a good day, folks.

spanked4beingbad

PS - why does the forum keep adding a backslash before every apostrophe I use?