MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 05-31-2009, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubaman View Post
Dear Friends,

As some of you may know, Lyn has been going through some experimental chemo treatments in San Antonio. However, the side effects very nearly killed her, and there was no improvement in the cancer. Lyn's doctors consulted with her and she agreed that there is nothing more we can do to save her life. From now on, we will spend all our efforts making her as comfortable as possible until the cancer takers her. The doctors' estimates of time left vary from 2 months to 2 years. (It's a rare cancer, so they don't have much to go on.)

You have always been the most amazing friends to us both, and your support and friendships have kept Lyn going far beyond what we had any right to expect. For that I am eternally grateful to you all!

They say adversity doesn't create character, it reveals it. What I saw in Lyn while she faced death and repeatedly defeated it was the most amazing demonstration of strength of character I have ever seen in 56 years of life. (I call her my "little phoenix.") While she was suffering torments I can't begin to imagine, as I stood at the side and had to watch, her every concern was for me and our children. I only hope I'll be able to meet death with such courage.

Please pray for me to have the courage and wisdom and physical stamina to do right by my Lyn until the end comes.

Paul (Tubaman)
Paul,

All of your friends here are pulling for both of you. Don't be shy about letting us know if you need some assistance. "Little Phoenix" is very appropriate.

Gary
Old 06-02-2009, 04:36 PM

Lyn

Paul,

You and Lyn are in my thoughts and prayers.

cici
Old 06-03-2009, 02:58 PM

Paul,

You and Lyn are both in my thoughts and prayer's. If there is anything I can do, even just listen please feel free to contact me.

Jim
Old 06-06-2009, 02:34 AM

Paul, you and Lyn are the two strongest people I have ever known. Everyone here is praying that every moment you two spend together is a moment you can cherish. All prayers and well wishes to you both, now and always.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:10 AM
rangerboy

Lyn and Tubaman

You two are always in thought and prayer. Offering up a prayer right now.

rb
Old 06-06-2009, 02:43 PM

Dear Paul and Lynn, the both of your are definitely in my prayers as well.
God Bless you both.
Old 06-26-2009, 08:17 PM

Lyn

At 2:46 this afternoon, my sweet Lyn breathed her last. She'd fought the cancer courageously for over 3 years, and it finally took her life.

I was so fortunate to have been with her at the end. It was a peaceful end to a truly amazing, intense life. Lyn lived life straight to the hilt,and I was so very lucky to been there for the ride.

She was strong, and passionate, charming, funny, brilliant, beautiful, basically every man's fantasy wife. My years with her were without question the best part of my life, hands down.

I am utterly heartbroken, but I wanted to take the time properly to announce her passing.

For those who can make the trip, I'll post the funeral and viewing information probably tomorrow afternoon.

I will never have the words adequately to thank those of you who sent your thoughts and prayers by word, email, e-card, phone call,and visit over this difficult time. Please know you have been treasured friends, and your love made Lyn's time so much easier.

Paul (Tubaman)
Old 06-26-2009, 09:15 PM

Unhappy I am so sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubaman View Post
At 2:46 this afternoon, my sweet Lyn breathed her last. She'd fought the cancer courageously for over 3 years, and it finally took her life.

I was so fortunate to have been with her at the end. It was a peaceful end to a truly amazing, intense life. Lyn lived life straight to the hilt,and I was so very lucky to been there for the ride.

She was strong, and passionate, charming, funny, brilliant, beautiful, basically every man's fantasy wife. My years with her were without question the best part of my life, hands down.

I am utterly heartbroken, but I wanted to take the time properly to announce her passing.

For those who can make the trip, I'll post the funeral and viewing information probably tomorrow afternoon.

I will never have the words adequately to thank those of you who sent your thoughts and prayers by word, email, e-card, phone call,and visit over this difficult time. Please know you have been treasured friends, and your love made Lyn's time so much easier.

Paul (Tubaman)
I am so sorry about your lost .. May she rest with the angels above ..
..i know i didnt know ya but GOd bless you ..
Old 06-26-2009, 09:22 PM

Paul...I am sorry for your loss

Paul....I am sorry to hear of your loss. Lyn sounded like she was a fighter and fought to be with you all she could.

You are in my thoughts and prayers Paul.
Old 06-26-2009, 09:58 PM
rangerboy

So Sorry

Paul

An angel entered heaven today....she will always be with you.

Thinking of you.

rb