MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 01-13-2007, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyspk View Post
Ian, I'm going to lose all respect for you if you allow this type of comment to go unaddressed!!!
Young miss Aurora is heading for a caning as her skates are wearing the ice very thin indeed and she is most likely going to fall through.
And just for you Gary maybe we should video a repeat performance at the TX party where she can fully repent.
~Ian The London Tanners
Improving behaviour one girl at a time
Old 01-13-2007, 04:16 PM

Young miss Aurora has nothing to repent for, and she is most certainly NOT heading for a caning! I don't recall honesty ever being a sin, even if the truth is hard to swallow sometimes.

And Gary, have no fear about maintaining Ian's dignity and respect. In a few months time, you'll learn first hand why all the Tops are wrapped around my little finger. *grin*
Old 01-13-2007, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurora View Post
And Gary, have no fear about maintaining Ian's dignity and respect. In a few months time, you'll learn first hand why all the Tops are wrapped around my little finger. *grin*
This little madam is also under this misapprehension that she is too cute to spank. What you will see in March is how much more cute she is with a good freshley smacked behind that she seems to need with alarming frequency.
~Ian The London Tanners

Improving behaviour one girl at a time.
Old 01-13-2007, 06:53 PM

I tried applying for FMS at their website but my application was turned down. I am HOPING it was because they'd already reached their quota of single male spankers. Well, I hope to be there for Texas All State. And I intend to apply again for FMS for next time.
Old 01-13-2007, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post
I tried applying for FMS at their website but my application was turned down. I am HOPING it was because they'd already reached their quota of single male spankers.
BV, I suspect that might be the reason. Their site for the event has had recent posts from the organizers noting that it was filling up quite rapidly, and there was one stating that they had to reserve an additional block of rooms.
Old 01-28-2007, 02:34 PM

Valentine Party Suggested Color
As you all know Red and Pink are traditional Valentines colors so it
would be a nice touch for you all to wear Red or Pink on Saturday
night, besides it will match your red and pink bottoms by then :-)
Old 01-29-2007, 06:51 PM

For any of you all that might be going to FMS, we will be attending, we will have a vendor table at the vendor fair and we will be hosting a suite party Friday night. All of our MSF friends are welcome at our suite party celebrating our launch. Please let us know if you will be there and we will make sure you have an invitation to get in! Please drop by and say "hi" to us at the vendor fair! We are looking forward to meeting you all and seeing old friends!

BTW: Our suite party IS a spanking party, so should you be attending, please bring an implement and have some fun!

Veronica
Old 02-03-2007, 10:37 AM

TSC - Florida Moon Shine Party Door Prize….

Hi y’all –

I case you hadn’t seen Veronica post in our new blog… we know there are some issues and we are working this out so we can create links and banners with all our friends in the spanking community, Veronica handles all that stuff, it way beyond me…

Anyway I posted the following, after she regaled us all about her not being able to hold position for a simple paddling…

“Thank you, dear, for sharing your difficulties this past weekend with holding position. It was just a spanking after all, you have been spanked before without all this carrying on, haven't you??? I mean between the squirming, wiggling and not to mention a potty mouth that would make a sailor blush...Yes , it didn't go unnoticed! Well lucky you... I just received in the mail TWO very wicked Poppa Paddles... I understand he gave them to us for the site. Well, what better opportunity to use these at the upcoming Florida Moonshine Spanking Party in Tampa, where you can show everybody in the suite party just what a co-operative baby girl you can be and hold position while I dress on a good say 10 or 15 swats! Then, I am going to ask that you autograph the implement and give this very paddle away as a door prize. Won't that be fun? And sweetie pie, if you can actually hold position I will offer up my own ass at the Texas All State party in March... and we can do the same with that one...What do you say, honey?

Love ya,

Dr. D.

So invited guest and dignitaries of the TSC kick off party… you should be treated to quite a show… My guess is she will not be able to hold position, and that our friends at the Texas All State party will also get to see she her beautiful backside tanned in the Lone Star State as well…But who knows, she may surprise me.

www.thespankingcouple.com

http://thespankingcouple.blogspot.com/

Last edited by TheSpankingCouple; 02-03-2007 at 12:43 PM.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:20 AM

TSC Door Prize Part 2...

Well here they are… the aforementioned Poppa Paddles that will be given away as door prizes at the upcoming Florida Moonshine and Texas All State spank’in parties...

Poppa would you be kind enough to share with us what kind of wood and the specifications you use in designing this stingy little bastards. I know from personal experience, this is Veronica’s favorite type of implement… to use on naughty boys and girls.

Dr. D.

www.thespankingcouple.com

http://thespankingcouple.blogspot.com/
Old 02-03-2007, 07:32 PM

Those definitely look like stingy bastards lol.. Pwetty Pwease forget them at home when you come to Dallas in March lol..

emily

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpankingCouple View Post
Well here they are… the aforementioned Poppa Paddles that will be given away as door prizes at the upcoming Florida Moonshine and Texas All State spank’in parties...

Poppa would you be kind enough to share with us what kind of wood and the specifications you use in designing this stingy little bastards. I know from personal experience, this is Veronica’s favorite type of implement… to use on naughty boys and girls.

Dr. D.