MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 12-14-2008, 08:41 AM

TASSSP Play Spaces

We now have some more information about the TExas All-State Spanking Party per: Play Spaces.

In the ballroom, we wil have a Pirates and Wenches theme. Walk the plank, stocks, rope's end, and the like.

In the Hospitality Suite, we will have both the Schoolroom and the Principal's Office. Prety much explanatory, but naughty school-girls and -boys, strict teachers and stricter principals. Bend over for a paddling, six-of-the-best from the headmaster, get spanked in front of the class and stood in the corner for all to see.

In another play space, we'll have the Sport Room. Trading swats with your buddy, coach/athlete and, of course, my personal favorite, naughty cheerleaders!

Finally, in yet another play space, we'll have the Business Room. Sexy secretaries, stern bosses, bumbling P.A.'s get their just due.

All this in addition to the hallways and your private rooms.

The party floor will be sold out soon. If you want a premium location, send in your forms ASAP.

I am now in contact with several video producers who want to attend, both for you guys who want to oogle the models, and you naughty girls who may want to star in a video.

Hope to see every living one of you in March!!

Hasta la vista, BABY!

Paul (Tubaman)
Old 12-29-2008, 02:47 PM

Deadline

OK. So I forgot...

There is an actual deadline for sending in forms and fees for the Texas All-State Spanking Party. They must be RECEIVED by March 13, 2009. PLEASE make this deadline.

We now have yet anoither spanking video vendor attending and bringing his naughty models along. Spanked Coeds will be there!

See you all In March. (Hopefully, some of you, January 24th!)

Paul (Tubaman)
Old 12-30-2008, 08:36 AM

BDSM Groups

Could I ask for some help in promoting the TASSP?

Could I get some help handing out flyers and forms to the various BDSM groups out there?

For example, if Lyn and I can't make it to "Fourth Fridays" here in Dallas, could some of the BU members get together and chat up the TASSP and hand out flyers and forms?

I know there are some BDSM clubs and activities out there throughout the USA. If anybody would like to help, I'll supply the paperwork if you don't mind doing the legwork.

Any takers?

Paul (Tubaman)
Old 01-03-2009, 01:01 PM

Texas party in March, 2009

Tubaman and crew are planning a great event here in DFW in late March.

Everyone on the forum is invited. We (MySpankingForum & AmateurSpankings.com) will be there in a big way. We'll have lots of our models there, along with the regulars from the forum too. In fact, if you have a favorite model you'd like to meet, let me know and I'll see if we can get her there.

We will also likely have a hospitality suite for our friends here at the forum and our customers of AmateurSpankings.

If you've never been to an event like this (a spanking party), I have another idea. How about a brief get-together for newbies? We'll host it and make it as comfortable as possible. I know of a lot of folks who have always been curious about attending an event like this, but never have gotten up the nerve. This would be a good one to try.

Another thing: nothing against the great folks at Shadow Lane, but I know their event is in early March. This is close to that one. If you're trying to decide between the 2 and attending BOTH isn't in your budget, you might keep in mind that the DFW area has 2 airlines that have major hubs here: Southwest and American. It's a more central than Vegas. Now having said that, I certainly don't want to discourage folks from attending Shadow Lane's event either. They are friends of ours and I don't need Tony whacking my knees or anything!

See you in March. If you have any questions at all, drop either Tubaman or me a note.
Old 01-04-2009, 01:04 PM

Newbies and TASSP Deadline

Thank you, Gary, for the very kind words!

For newbies, we will have mentors, an ice-breaker, an orientation, and members with "stars" on their name tags who know many of the other members and can introduce. A special meeting for newbies would be a grand idea!

Often new people have questions they are embarrassed to ask. PLEASE don't hesitate to ask either Gary or me anything you want to know, in private mesage or email, of you wish. More than likely, there are several people with the same question who will be glad you asked. There WILL be other new people at the party. Some have already signed up. You won't be alone.

A couple of other things:

We had to set a deadline for registration. The hotel will only guarantee the room rates though March 13th, so if I don't RECEIVE your registration forms and fees by then, you'll be on your own with regard to rooms. That means SEND YOUR REGISTRATION FORMS EARLY so you won't end up paying the full room price.

Second, please do NOT give out the hotel information. That is confidential. I will take a VERY strong hard line with party-crashers. Not only is it a security measure, but it is plain old bad manners, selfish, and dishonest. Sorry to be so blunt, but there are a load of good people working very hard for this party, and their efforts should not be shortchanged by somebody who is simply too cheap to pay his or her share. As big parties go, it is a very inexpensive one. We don't make a penny of profit. (In fact, two years ago, we LOST $500.)

Sorry about that, but I had reason to mention it.

Finally, I will be at the January 24th Bottoms Up party here in Dallas if anybody wants to join us. You can also fill out your forms and pay your fees there, if that's more convenient. If anybody wants information about the BU Party, just write me at tubaman2020@aol.com or IM me here.

Again, my apologies for the rough commnents about party-crashers. Just burns me. I know you guys don't do that. No accusation was intended.

Love you guys!

Paul (Tubaman)
Old 01-06-2009, 07:15 AM

Well it's official. I booked my room, took care of registration, and now I got my airfarfe taken care of. See you all there.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:18 PM

I had such a good time last year that I can't wait to go again. It was a top notch party hosted by some really wonderful, friendly people. This Brit come Yankee got to learn what Southern hospitality meant last year. Looking forward to seeing you all once more.

Richard Windsor.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:24 PM

TASSP Celebrities

So far we have received definite confirmations that the following Scene celebrities will be attending the Texas All-State Spanking Party March 27-29, 2009, in Dallas. We expect the list to grow between now and then:

Kenneth T.: Director/Producer/Actor, Spanked Coeds

Heather Heartly: Model, Spanked Coeds

Jenna James: Model, Spanked Coeds

Zara Black: Model, Spanked Coeds

Richard Windsor: Actor, Punished Brats

Tubaman: Author, Spanking 101: Have You Learned Your Lesson?

Karen Cupp: Author, How To Catch a Mistress

Gary R.: Director/Producer/Actor, Amateur Spankings, Spanking Interviews, Amateur Spanking Pictures

Lexi: Model, Amateur Spankings, Spanking Interviews, Amateur Spanking Pictures

Lisa: Model, Amateur Spankings, Spanking Interviews, Amateur Spanking Pictures

Skylar: Model, Amateur Spankings, Spanking Interviews, Amateur Spanking Pictures

Roxy: Model, Amateur Spankings, Spanking Interviews, Amateur Spanking Pictures

Cassie: Model, Amateur Spankings, Spanking Interviews, Amateur Spanking Pictures

Cat: Model, Amateur Spankings, Spanking Interviews, Amateur Spanking Pictures

Amber: Model, Spanked4Real, Amateur Spankings, Spanking Interviews, Amateur Spanking Pictures

Renee Evans: Model, Spanking Epics, Bethany's Woodshed

Movies Bill: Owner, Cinema Swats

Aunt Vicki: Producer/Actress, Aunt Vicki Spanks

Kaylex: Model, Aunt Vicki Spanks

Emily: Blogger, Emily's Misguided Adventures

Joyce: Blogger, Scarlett's Letters

Cookie: Blogger, The Cookie Jar

Sherie: Blogger, The Inner Workings of Dixie

Thomas: Blogger, Thomas's Spanking Exploits

RG & Sarah: Bloggers, ZED & ginger

Fred & Lin: Founders, SASS_Y

Cee Jay Blais: Author, 20 stories and 2 full novels for CF Publications

Miranda: Spanking Video Actress, Punished Brats
Old 02-04-2009, 09:44 PM

Sounds like a really nice lineup of some real nice folk already.

It will be great seeing old friends again and meeting some new faces as well.

Of course now I'm going to have to work harder to update my blog since you listed me....

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:13 PM

Vendors thus far

So far, the following vendors have either paid in full or otherwise committed to attend the Texas All-State Spanking Party and Vendor Fair. We expect a few more, but this is the current list:

Prysm Creations (Implements)

Nurse Vicki (Implements)

Paddle Your Drawers (Implements)

Spanked Coeds (Videos)

Cinema Swats (Videos)

Dungeon Bazaar (Implements)

Amateur Spankings (Videos)

Bethany’s Woodshed (Books)

Paddles4Spanking (Implements)

Amateur Spanking Pictures (Online Picture Sets)

Floggers by Jean-Paul (Implements)

Heartland Implements (Implements)

Spanking Interviews (Videos)

Spanking Epics (Videos)

Spanked4Real (Videos)

Rapture Floggers (Implements)

RedNeck Spankings (Videos)

Naughty Angel (Toys, Novelties, and other Goodies)

DS PowerPlay (Implements)

Punished Brats (Videos)

mLady's Magick (Lotions & Oils)