MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 04-27-2008, 07:41 PM

that girl

Ann Marie was an aspiring actress. She was just over 21, about 5'6" with black hair and was very cute. She was audtioning for a part in a commercial and she was standing in line with the other finalists when the director said " As you all have seen from the commercial preview, it is a parody of sorts and slapstick in another. The actress must look like a glamorous ingenue and carry off a position of physical interaction as well. So our choice for the next Van Heusen Shirt Model is That Girl." With that he pointed to Ann. He motioned her over to talk with him and told her more about the commercial requirements. The previous model had been very lovely with red hair, but it was not a speaking role. So he had to tell Ann that she had to learn her lines and be able to say them while being in the skit namely being over an actor's lap getting spanked. He advised her to practice for it was going to be difficult to remember her lines while other distractions are happening around her in this case sounds and sensations to her as she was speaking the lines he told her. Ann hurried home to practice as she was a dedicated performer and did want to do well. She was no stranger to spanking as her parents had been strict with her, but had also given her a lot of freedom to pursue her ambition. She thought about her next door neighbor, but she was gong to be out of town, another actor friend of hers was studying for his show and would not be able to help her. She did not want to ask her parents as they may decide that she needed a real spanking and that would defeat the purpose. So her only choice was her boyfriend, Donald. Donald was a writer for a magazine,had brown hair and was about 3 years older than she was. He was a little under 6 ft. tall and although not offically a couple they did date each other most of the time and she did call him her boyfriend when she introduced him to people. So she called him and he said he would be over shortly. (End of Part 1 of 4 parts. So stay tuned. Thanks for reading it and hope you enjoy the final story. Have a great day.)
Jim
Old 04-27-2008, 08:55 PM

that girl part 2

Ann met Donald at the door. " Hi Donald, As you know i called you to help me prepare for a part that i just got." she began. "Sure; Honey, What do you want me to do?" he replied. Ann looked away for a moment then quietly said" I want you to spank me." "What?" Donald asked. "I need you to spank me." she repeated and then went on to explain the commercial and what the director had said on how she needed to prepare for the part and how she needed his help. He could not refuse so sitting down he put a pillow on his lap for her and she lowered herself over his lap. She was self-concious a few moments as they had not been intimate and this was a very intimate pose, but then she realized that she had asked him to do this and she did trust him and the professial took over. She instructed Donald to begin spanking her. The first spank was more a pat than a spank and Ann realized that it would have to be harder for her to concentrate on the spank and what it sounded like and also what another actor might do. So she told him to spank a little harder. The next slap was too hard and so he had to spank her about 10 times before she felt that the spanks were hard enough and not too hard. They soon got into a rhythm of how often he was supposed to spank and when she was supposed to speak. For his part, Donald had been unsure about this request, but he was aware of the ad that she had refered to. It had been carried in the magazine that he worked at among others. Ann was also a lovely woman and having her over his lap for an evening was not too hard to take anyway. A little over an hour later Ann felt like they should stop as she thought that she had learned her lines and learned the timing. Ann also was beginning to feel a little hot in the seat as well(it had not been a really hard spanking, but she was aware that soon it might start to interfere with her ability to concentrate on her part and not on her bottom.) They talked for a few more minutes, then Donald kissed her and left. Ann rubbed her bottom and also had to admit it had not been like other spankings that she had gotten and that her feelings about the spanking were mixed. (End of Part 2. )
Jim
Old 05-03-2008, 06:42 PM

that girl part 3

Ann got to the studio the next day and was informed that the actor that was supposed to play oppisite her in her commercial was in an accident and it would be several days before they could get another actor and get the studio again. Ann suddenly had a great idea. She explained to the director since her boyfriend had rehearsed with her last night he knew the timing and he did wear the shirts that they were advertising and it would make sense to call him and have him come in and do the commercial with her, He agreed and she called him to come down. He agreed and said he would be there shortly. While they were waiting for Donald to show up they took Ann to get ready. When Donald arrived the director was pleased with his build and that he was indeed capable of doing the commercial. Ann had gotten her hair done and was now in her outfit-a long black evening gown, elbow lentgh white gloves and she looked fabulous. A few more minutes to get Donald into a different shirt and they were ready to take their places. The director was actually pleased with this turn of events for several reasons. 1st was that they would not have to rehearse that much if they were already familar with each other and the timing involved. Donald sat down and like at the apartment they did put a pillow in his lap for Ann to be on. Ann took a deep breath and got over Donald's lap. Since this was the second time she was much more comfortable and was relaxed as she was adjusted. "Action !" the director called and Donald raised his hand and began to spank his girlfriend as they had practiced the night before. Ann's line was said to the camera in a tight close-up and as she expounded on the qualities of the shirt and her final line was " But don't take my word for it, after all, look at the position I'm in." The camera then zoomed out and the whole picture was of her over the knee of a handsome man in a great fitting shirt getting spanked. You could hear the spanks while she was speaking in the background and you could also see movement behind her, but it was not until the full scene did you actually know that she was getting spanked. A very moving scene indeed. It was a huge success they were able to complete it after only a few takes and the director was so pleased with Ann's solution and her dilegence in preparing for the part he had another part in an upcoming play he was directing that he would have a part for her in it. Donald left and Ann went home to rest and get ready for their date the next day. Ann slept fitfully that night as she had some strange thoughts about Donald and being over his knee and while it had distracted her for a few minutes (she had actually enjoyed the position and was eager to go to the next level) She did have the passion to think about it and would ask him when he came over about giving her a real spanking and she was looking forward to resuming her position over his lap. The end of part 3 Sorry for the delay i had gotten calle away and could not finish the story Part 4 will continue soon. Have a spanking good day.
Jim
Old 05-03-2008, 08:28 PM

that girl part 4

The next evening Donald came over for his date with Ann and was met at the door with a kiss. Feeling the warmth of the kiss Donald was led to the couch and was told to sit down and have some coffee while she talked to him. " Donald, I want to thank you for coming to my rescue and helping me with my part. I need you to do something else for me." Sure, Honey what do you want me to do?" "Well. I want you to know i felt a great deal of security while i was over your knee and know it was trust that allowed me to call you and spend another hour over your lap and it made me realize that i really need something else from you as well." " i feel in our relationship that i need to know how you might disicipline me when i'm naughty." Donald's ears pricked up at what Ann seemed to be saying and could not believe his good fortune. "What exactly do you want me to do, Ann?" She sighed heavily and looking at him squarely said " I want you to give me a real spanking, Donald." Donald looked at Ann carefully to see if she was pulling his leg, but she seemed earnest and sincere. He thought for a moment on how best to reply and how far he could push the situation as well. " Ok, Honey, but i have to give you some some conditions as well." Ann nodded and said " i figured you might." Ok, first let me tell what i consider a real spanking. You will be over my knee,but it will be on your bare bottom from start to finish. I alone will determine when you have had a good spanking and you have to remember that you began this action that i am taking. I will spank you in a firm brisk manner and you may cry before i am done and you will have trouble sitting properly for a day or 2. So what do you think." Ann thought for a moment as well and said evenly " I agree to your terms." With that Donald leaned back and patted his lap in silent invitation. Ann looked shyly at Donald for a moment and then began to unbutton her pants and putting in thumbs in the waistband of her panties began to slowly pull them down to her knees. With a little gasp she lowered herself over his waiting lap for the 3rd time in as many days. She did feel the same sense of security and trust, but also a little apprehension as she felt him position her. A glance over her shoulder and a feel of him tightening his grip around her waist told that in a few minutes she would be a very sore-bottomed girl and wondered what the rest of the evening would entail. The first slap to her bottom caught both of them by surprize, but he recovered quickly and soon found a firm rhythm that soon had Ann sobbing softly and twisting and lightly kicking her pretty legs. It was as good as a spanking that she had ever had in her life, but after he fineshed and was consoling her she knew that it was the best spanking that she ever had and also knew that it would not be the last time she would find herself face down, bottom up and exposed and getting warmed in a not unpleasant manner. The end. Hope you like it. Have a spanking good day
Jim
Old 05-08-2008, 11:41 PM

Very nice story. I was actually picturing Marlo Thomas from the original series of this name while I was reading. Not a bad image at all.