MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 01-27-2008, 09:36 AM

Smacked, Strapped, Spanked & Sent to Bed

The scene was set the minute I got in. Dressed in tight black leather skirt, black blouse, black seamed stockings and black shoes Aunt Nancy stood hands on hips and demanded to know what I had been up too. I said 'Nothing', which I soon discovered was the wrong thing to say!

Striding towards me she spun me round and she smacked and whacked her hand off my bottom and the backs of my legs. 'How dare you tell me lies, Gerard. I have just the cure for your nonsense.'

Going into a drawer she produced a thick light tan Lochgelly strap.'Get your hands up NOW!' She barked. 'Double them.'

I stood in front of her with my hands up doubled, one on top of the other. The two tailed strap went over her shoulder and she brought it down three times in quick succession onto the outstretched palm of my right hand SMACK, THWACK, and THWACK again!

'Change!' she commanded.

Knowing better than to argue I exchanged my reddening right hand for my left. No sooner had I done so when I felt it SMACK, THWACK, and THWACK off my other hand. I shook both hands furiously thinking that six would suffice. Not one bit of it!

'How dare you move your hands without permission. Get them up, and keep them up until I say otherwise. This time change them after each stroke.' Tears came to my eyes as she belted me again.

This time I got six of the VERY best!

'Don't'...THWACK, 'dare'...THWACK, 'tell'...SMACK, 'me'...THWACK, 'lies' THWACK, 'again!'...THWACK.

When she had finished I was doubled up in pain. My throbbing stinging hands were clutched between my thighs. The tears rolled down my cheeks as she pulled me up straight. Holding me in a vice like grip her strap whipped down SMACK, THWACK, SMACK across the backs of my legs.

'Get your hands on your head this instant Gerard. Don't dare move them unless you want my strap across the backs of your legs properly!

This threat brought me to my senses immediately and I stood like a naughty school boy in front of her.

'Now what have you been up to?' She asked once more 'If you want another double six just continue lying to me. I have all day to get to the bottom of your misbehaviour. Or should I say YOUR BOTTOM!

Knowing the game was up I stammered that I had been playing truant, had been using bad language and had made rude signs to a neighbour, Mrs Mannion.

'You are in big trouble Gerard, and you know it! It was Mrs Mannion who just phoned me to tell me just that! You will be going round to apologise to her first thing in the morning, and from what she tells me you are in for another leathering!'

She then pulled me over to her chair and leant down and slipped off my shoes.

'Keep your hands on your head my boy' she commanded, as she began to smack the backs and sides of each of my legs in turn.

'You' SMACK SMACK 'will' SMACK SMACK 'be' WHACK 'getting' SMACK SMACK SMACK 'much more' SMACK SLAP SMACK 'then this' SMACK WHACK SLAP 'by the time I've finished' SMACK SMACK SMACK 'with you!' SMACK WHACK SLAP SMACK WHACK.

Her hands went to the waist band of my trousers as she said 'Now let me get these shorts right down and get you over my knee.'

Unbuckling my shorts she neatly and methodically turned up my vest and shirt, and then pulled my shorts down to below my knees until all that remained directly in the way of a bare bottom spanking were my pants.

'We will keep your pants where they are for now' she said 'But rest assured they won't be staying up, or on, for very long!'

Then pulling me round to her right hand side she took both my wrists in her hands and pulled me across her knee.

'Right over I said. I want your bare bottom high in the air. Straighten those legs and be on your tiptoes. For truancy alone you are now going to get a hairbrush spanking to remember.'

(Part 2 to follow).

Last edited by smackedlegs; 01-27-2008 at 09:44 AM.