MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 06-28-2010, 10:41 AM

a spanking story... but not mine

"I'm sorry daddy", I said over and over again - but to no avail.

Daddy saw me flirting with another man earlier at the gym. Well, the man was the one who came up to me and asked to befriend me; not the other way around. By the time daddy saw us, me and the man were really close to each other already. Laughing, teasing, and yeah, kissing. But how was I to know that daddy would go to the gym and see how i was doing? He never went there! You see, daddy is a very busy man. No time for his little big girl except whenever his "disciples" tell him of my mischiefs that he has to get me over his lap, pull my panties down, grab his belt, and beat up my ass to a flaming bun.

Daddy is a real disciplinarian. He is the king. I am his little puppy. He has me around to be his accessory. His trophy wife. So you see, a girl has her needs. To be loved, to be cared for, to be pampered. Not to be thrashed as often as my daddy thrashes me.

As soon as we got to his car at the open parking lot right in front of the gym, daddy, in his sternest voice ever told me to drop my pants and bend forward.

I got shocked with what i heard. Certainly, daddy should not embarrass me in the full view of my gym mates! NO!!! I tried pleading. I even knelt in front of him, begging. I apologized like a thousand times. And I was crying buckets of tears. "Please, daddy, please, I'm sorry. It won't happen again. Please just punish me at home. Daddy please."

But daddy was determined to discipline me in front of those who saw me "acting like a whore" at the gym.

With me bent forward and pants down, he began the punishment that "I so deserve."

First strike went to my butt and I cringed! None of the hundreds of punishments I received from daddy were like this. My panties cracked open. "AAAAAAAAAAGGH! Daddy!" The second strike were to the top of the back of my upper legs, just below my flamin' hot butt. It hurts like hell!

to be continued