MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 12-15-2007, 12:52 PM
AlfredS

This was my first time...Last night!

I just had to share!

Last night was awesome. It was one of those occasions where you would not change a thing. We had been talking about spanking for weeks and tonight was the night! I was laying on the futon watching TV while she was doing whatever in the bedroom…not an unusual thing at all. When she called me in there, I could tell that there was a slightly sterner tenor in her voice and my excitement level grew. When I got to the bedroom, she was dressed only in a pair of black thigh highs…nothing else! Wow! Now my wife is 45 years old, but still one of the sexiest creatures on the planet…beautiful blond hair, blue eyes, 42DD (!!) gorgeous tits, and the best set of legs any woman has ever had! She may have grown a bit more about the middle in the last few years, but she still could give a man a hard on just by letting him have a glimpse of that beautiful body! She sure gave me one when I walked in the bedroom!
As I walked up to her she looks at me and says, “You have been a bad boy”, and then proceeds to undo my belt and pull it out of its loops. She looks at my shirt and motions for me to remove it with an almost dismissive gesture. I quickly comply and at her glance remove my jeans and underwear as well. I am now standing naked in front of her as she looks me up and down. She sees the growing hardness in my dick and reaches down and hefts both my balls and dick and gives a very dismissive “hmmpfh”.
“So, I know you have been pretty bad and I am looking forward to spanking your butt! Is there anything specific that you want me to spank you for?”
“Yes”, I said and then kind of hesitantly continued, “I need spanking for calling you a ‘bitch’”.
I can see her eyes narrow a bit at that as the memory of that argument comes back to her. “You are trying to make it harder on yourself, aren’t you?” she says.
“I just want you to know that I am sorry for that and I want to make atonement”, I reply.
“Oh, you’ll be sorry” she says as she pulls my belt up in both hands between us. “Anything else?”
“Ummm…well…yes.”
“What?”
“Ummm…for when I said you were crazy.” I almost winced as I said it. I knew that was her hot button and that it would generate some genuine anger.
She looked at me and I could see the real anger in her eyes. She took both ends of the belt and made it “pop” in the middle. “You know that really pissed me off. You shouldn’t have told me that. You deserve to really have your ass whipped for that one”
“I know” was all I could muster. I had told her I had wanted a real spanking and it looked like I had just made sure I was going to get it. She was under control, but I knew those memories had lowered her inhibitions on what she was about to do to me.
She sat down in the chair and I approached from her right and stood there waiting for her instructions. She looked up at me and said, “Assume the position.”
I bent over her lap and positioned my hips over her right knee to give her a good angle. I had my palms on the floor and my head low and just a few inches off the floor. I could see her stocking clad feet and the legs of the chair, but that was about it. My legs were straight and my feet on tip toes.
In short, I was in the most vulnerable position I could be, with my ass in the air giving her the perfect target, and a pissed off wife with a belt in her hand. In spite of that I was massively turned on. My dick was in a semi hard state as I fluctuated between excitement and trepidation for what was to come.
The first blow was a hand blow on the right cheek that was quickly followed by one on the left. Both were good stinging blows. Yep, I was in for it. She let the sting sink in for a couple of seconds and then proceeded to let loose a series of good strong hand blows that alternated from cheek to cheek. Every fourth of fifth one would be a solid full force blow. My ass begin to warm up and the stinging blows were really turning me on.
“Are you sorry for all the bad things you’ve done?” she said.
I replied as the blows kept coming, “Yes. I am sorry”
“You don’t sound sorry” Smack! Smack! “How do I know you are sorry?” Smack!
“I am sorry. I promise to be good!”
“Okay”, she said, “but there is that matter of you calling me a “bitch” Suddenly I feel the belt on my ass. It is intensely painful and intensely exciting at the same time. I am enjoying knowing that I am paying the price I should while at the same time getting totally turned on. What a combination! After four or five solid blows from the belt, she says “Are you ever going to call me a bitch again?” Smack!
“No. I’m sorry! I will never call you a bitch again”, and I absolutely meant it!
“You better not.” Smack! Smack!
She goes back to using her had for a few quick blows. “Have you had enough?” she asks.
“Whatever you think I need. It is up to you.”
“I know. I just wanted to make sure I was making an impression on you.” Ha! My ass is joyously on fire. She has provided a good mix of pain and pleasure, but in truth…I wanted more.
Suddenly there was a subtle change in her voice. “There is that you calling me crazy. That really pissed me off” Uh-oh. What followed can only be described as a rain of blows. It was the belt again. This time there was no pausing in between blows. They were hard and one right after another. I was going to atone for this one. That was for sure now. After the third or fourth blow I begin to cry out. This hurt! It was still incredibly exciting though. I begin to squirm a bit and then really realized that I was in a position that there was very little I could do other than just take it. I was totally dominated…totally subdued. My bare ass was sticking up in the air and getting pummeled for something I deserved by the sexiest woman I knew while she is sitting there in nothing but stockings! Part of me wished this would never end and part of me was willing to beg for it to stop. Anything but another blow with the belt! I cried out again as three very hard and sharp blows fell in quick succession on my right cheek and then it stopped.
I was breathing hard, my dick was hard, and my ass was on fire. It was the most exciting moment I can remember!
“You can get up now.” Slowly I rose to my feet. I was wondering what damage that last series of blows may have done to me. My ass felt fantastically hot. “You had better never call me crazy again.” I can assure you that I would certainly think twice about it at the very least!
She pushed me back on the bed and settled in front of me on her knees and took my hard dick in her hand. “Now what should we do about this?” she said. I knew even before my dick slid into her hot and waiting mouth that this night was just going to get better and better….