MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 05-17-2008, 03:02 PM

confession of a lie

It all started with a white lie.
It sounded so Innocent, but would soon be a life altering.
Shelley had been going about her day, getting stuff done and watching her attitude since she had a problem with that and she did not want a trip to the motel room for a adjustment. She had a hard day, she was on her way to see Teddy who was going to meet her in Seattle witch is a 60 mile drive. They where going to meet for a nice dinner. As she was getting in the car, Teddy called and told her to drive careful and watch her speed. She assured him that she would and gave a little attitude about it because she thought it was a nonsense that he would have to tell her what to do, after all she was a teacher who teaches students all day. Teddy warned her that she was getting attitude and reminded her that he would give her the taste of the crop if it did not stop, he then proceeded to tell her that if she got a ticket for speeding that he would administer the worst spanking of her life. So Shelley got in the car, turned the music on high, and speed down the freeway, because you know she will never get caught. She was five minute from her favorite restaurant the Berkshire, when she looked in her rear view mirror and saw the dreaded light flashing! Shelley pulled over, took a deep breath and got her license and registration out, the officer asked her if she knew she was going 90 in a 60? Shelley answered with "no sir, are you sure" he asked her to sit tight while he went back to his car. At the same time, teddy called to ask why she was late,her answer was simply a lie, i had a flat and had to fix it. Teddy knew Shelley to well to believe that! Teddy asked, "Shelley are you sure that does not make since" Shelley sounded annoyed that he would not believe her! she saw the officer coming back to the car so she cut teddy off by saying Ive got to get going see you at the restaurant. The officer finished handing down the ticket, and she was off the the restaurant to stick with her lie. Shelley walked into the restaurant to see Teddy all dressed up and looking good, but all she could focus on was the thick belt that was holding up his pants knowing that if she did not pull this lie off it would sure come off.
Shelley took a deep breathe and walked over to the table where he was sitting. The exchanged kisses and sat down to talk about there day. Teddy asked how the tire was doing, giving her a look that just cut right in her. "FINE" she snorted, Teddy told her to "stop" and "check that attitude". He looked down at his cell phone, now Shelley had forgot that Teddy worked with the State patrol and that he had put her license plate number on file with them stating that if she was pulled over to call him. Teddy looked up and said"you have anything you should tell me" she fidgeted, feeling very sore and hot on her bottom already. "NO" He waved for the waitress much to Shelley's dismay. "please Ma am we will be going can we have the bill for the drinks" Shelley was very nervous, Teddy looked at her and said in a stern angry voice"I don't deal with ling, no mater the reason you will meet me at the motel 6 down the road" Teddy then got up paid the tab and left. Shelley pulled her self out of the chair that now feels like a ton of bricks and walked to her car knowing that she would be going to the motel. Shelley parked in the front of there normal room. She took a deep breathe and walked in. The room was dark, but could see Teddy sitting in the chair across the room with his arms folded and looking extremely upset. "well lets hear it, what made you think you could lie about the ticket" Shelley sat on the end of the bed and started stuttering, " I was just trying to be on time for you, and when i got the ticket i figured that you would never know" "you forgot that i work with the state patrol doing tows for them" Yes sir I did" Shelley was now starting to feel hot and sweating knowing what would come next. Teddy asked her"you know what i said about speeding, let alone ling, what did i tell you would happen" Shelley answered looking at the floor. "you would give me a beating" Teddy then stood up and unbuckled his belt, Shelley's took a deep breathe, swallowed hard. Teddy told her "lets go, pants off and get on those pillows i put on the bed" Shelley stood and tugged on her pants, as they feel to the floor"please lets talk about this first" teddy laughed and said" nope you knew i don't put up with ling or speeding so let go now!' she pulled her panties down feeling totally exposed she put her self on top of the pillows. Teddy came over and caressed the bare bottom, and put something cold on it. Shelley picked around to see him put baby oil on her bottom He explained"this will get my point across" she then herd the belt being folded and a big swish! oweee she explained, it stung so bad with the extra oil on her bottom she attempted to roll over, but before she could his hand was on her back and swish, crack another two swift hits are applied. she fidgeted, but Teddy said"stop moving"then he cracked one on top of her thigh, she screamed back into position. She started to plead"I'm sorry, I'm sorry i will never lie again" the crack another hit, then another her bottom was turning a solid red welt. She had not only forgot that Teddy works with the State patrol but is also a body builder with real strong arms. Teddy pulled her up, she fidgeted a little because her bottom was desperately on fire, he explained the danger of speeding, and that ling just makes it worse. Teddy then announced that now he will be taken care of the ling, Shelley started to cry knowing that it meant the crop. She was instructed to get back over the pillows face down and to bite into the pillow because this is gonna hurt, she did as told. She could hear the crop being swung in the air, when the first sting hit! she jumped and bit into the pillow, oweeeee please she begged. then another "please teddy i will never lie" oweeee I'm gonna start crying please stop" teddy said"NO you are bull headed and wont learn unless it hurts! now get yourself back down now" as he applies a sting to her thigh, she jumps and cries out"oweee please please she is now crying like she has never cried before.then something happen that has never happened before she was crying, but most important as the cracks of the crop where coming down she was remorseful and totally submissive. Teddy could see this happening, he put the crop down and took her in his arms, rubbing her bare sore welted bottom and held her. She melted into his arms apologizing for her ling and speeding. Teddy said "hush and listen to me" "speeding is very selfish of you, It would kill me to have to find out you had a wreck on the road and where dead, think about it Shelley I and the kids would have to live our lives without you and that would hurt us greatly" He then instructed her to get under the covers,while he called for a pizza. It was not the Berkshire but it was the best pizza of her life.
Old 05-18-2008, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelgirlwithhorns View Post
It all started with a white lie.
and sweating knowing what would come next. Teddy asked her"you know what i said about speeding, let alone ling, what did i tell you would happen" Shelley answered looking at the floor. "you would give me a beating" Teddy then stood up and unbuckled his belt, Shelley's took a deep breathe, point across" she then herd the belt being folded and a big swish! oweee she
I enjoyed this story so much. Thanks