MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 10-03-2007, 09:27 AM

Come and get tanned in the Florida sun!

Sun, Surf, Sand and Spanking. You can have them all at the 2008 Florida Moonshine Tropical Beach Party, June 6-8 th., 2008 in the Tampa Bay area of Florida.

Held at a beautiful, recently redesigned and refurbished beachfront hotel, and we mean right on the beach. The party will feature a repeat of the fun and games that were enjoyed at our 2007 hotel party including the Colorado Spankers’ Spanking Trivia Quiz, CP court with Judge OTK Dave, the Governesses Gathering and a schoolgirl classroom led by not one, but two of the best known headmasters in the scene from both sides of the Atlantic.

New, will be the first ever MoonDance Film Festival featuring the latest videos and hottest models from five of the worlds top spanking video producers.

All activities will take place in a completely private penthouse area featuring four, two bedroom suites each with private balconies looking out on the beautiful Gulf Coast beaches and Intracoastal waterway. Some activities, including the Friday night vendor fair and Saturday night sit-down banquet, with live entertainment, will be held in a downstairs ballroom.

The price for all of this, only $90 per person if you take advantage of our early-bird special and purchase your tickets before April 1st. So don’t be the April Fool this time as Ticket prices after that will be $100.00 which is still a great deal up until the ticket deadline of Saturday May 4 th,

We have been able to negotiate an excellent room rate with the hotel of $139, plus fees and taxes, per night which is very reasonable for a beach front hotel at this time in Florida. Suites are available at slightly higher prices. To get the hotel information you must be a member of Florida Moonshine as the information is only available on our FMInvite Yahoo group site which is restricted to Florida Moonshine members. If you are not a member, go to www.floridamoonshine.com and fill out and submit a membership form. Membership in our Florida Moonshine 05 Yahoo Group does not make you a member of Florida Moonshine.

We plan to make this a party you will never forget and will certainly not want to miss, so make your hotel and party reservations now.

We can’t wait to see you all.

The Florida Moonshine group
Old 10-03-2007, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonTanner View Post
Come and get tanned in the Florida sun!

Sun, Surf, Sand and Spanking. You can have them all at the 2008 Florida Moonshine Tropical Beach Party, June 6-8 th., 2008 in the Tampa Bay area of Florida.

Our friend Ian has graciously invited us (AmateurSpankings, SpankingInterviews and MySpankingForum) to participate and we will definitely be there.

I am impressed, BTW, that they already have this thing planned for next June. I have trouble planning something for tomorrow, much less next June!
Old 10-08-2007, 10:11 PM

Gee Gary you mean you might actually be around long enough for a girl to get a spanking from you and NOT be behind the camera???? LOL

I really hope to see you all in sunny FL for the party......I met some of you at SL and would love to show your around "our" humble town here.....You will be warmly welcomed.....

Huggs,
nightoww
Old 10-09-2007, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl View Post
Gee Gary you mean you might actually be around long enough for a girl to get a spanking from you and NOT be behind the camera???? LOL

I really hope to see you all in sunny FL for the party......I met some of you at SL and would love to show your around "our" humble town here.....You will be warmly welcomed.....

Huggs,
nightoww
Nightowl, I was so frustrated I missed out on the opportunity to meet you at SL. How did you manage to escape me ? I'm crossing my fingers and all my toes that I will be able to attend. Sand, sun, & spanking....oooooo laaaaa laaaa !
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 10-16-2007, 11:16 AM

I'm so excited to know that all my favorite Texans, and Tennesseers, and Oklahomites, Illinoisies, and of course people from less MSF populated states, will be coming to Florida to party with us. Did ya know that Floridians throw the best parties??? And I am sure that you all will be here, because it's not negotiable. :-)

Did we mention spanking on the beach? (Or at least on a patio that feels like it's on the beach...)

Oh yeah, and if you sport your best parothead hat, nobody will know you're from out of town. I promise! Come on, would I lie to this crowd???

Last edited by aurora; 10-16-2007 at 11:18 AM. Reason: I edit every post because I can't spell worth a damn...
Old 10-21-2007, 10:50 PM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
Wonder who Aurora knows form Illinois...lucky guy no doubt
Old 10-30-2007, 05:04 PM

I dunno how lucky he is, he had to put up with me. Mayhaps you should ask him what he thinks...
Old 11-12-2007, 11:27 AM

I'd love to be there myself. This is something I'm going to have to do some more research on to see if I can get the time off from the real world for a few days of fun and spanking.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:26 PM

FMS Beach Party Update

Over Six months away and already RSVPs coming in fast.

Wow ! We just opened up registration and hotel booking for the 2008 Tropical Beach Party presented by Florida Moonshine and already both the hotel and party bookings are moving fast. Several European people have already booked as well as people from all over the US.
This is going to be some party. We are so looking forward to seeing you all June 6th -8th in sunny Florida Sun, Sand and Spanking. For more information go to : www.floridamoonshine.com and fill in an application ( it's a formality. that's how we keep out the peeps that you get at every other party ) or contact Tony at fmsbeachparty08@yahoo.com
The FMS Team.
Old 02-28-2008, 08:34 PM
Baseball Gary

Niki Flynn Book Signing at Florida Moonshine Beach Party

Florida Moonshine is pleased to announce that the world's best known spanking model, Niki Flynn will be holding her first US book signing for her new book "Dances with Werewolves" at its Tropical Beach Party, June 6 - 8 at the beach in Tampa Bay, Florida. Her last book signing was at the world famous "Janus" book shop in London, England. Niki is also featured in Janus 167 http://www.januslondon.co.uk/new_web...mes/frame.html

Niki has said she will sign books that fans have already purchased, but that she will also have a small supply of books for those who want to purchase them there. For more information on the book itself, go to http://nikiflynn.com/dances-with-werewolves.php

For more information about the party, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Florid...20Information/ and look for the "first official announcement" file.

See you at the Beach ....The FMS Crew.