MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 02-17-2008, 08:10 AM
Bobs

Mother's Lesson

Our family consists of five members, Me (Brenda) and my twin sister (Jennifer) we're 16 than there is our eighteen year old sister (Stacey). My Dad (Joseph is 40 and our mother (Amanda) is 42.

Spanking was always a normal thing in our house only mum and dad spank us obvious!!! Three months ago dad decided to made a rule that whoever smokes will get a naked spanking infront of all the other memebers of our family. Two weeks after our sister Stacey was caught smoking i nthe garden. So mum took her inside layed her on her knees pulled down her trousers and her panty and gave her ass a good spanking which made her crying. When it was over whe went up to her room crying.

Two days after this Stacey caugh mum smoking i nthe kitchen, she didn't told her anything and instead she went to inform daddy who was reading the newspaper in his room. He didn't want to beleive what he was told and when he went to the kitchen and found her smoking...

"What are you doing Amanda?" He asked her.

"Well, nothing Joseph." She said trying to hide her cigarette.

"What did I say two weeks ago about smoking" He asked her. By now me and Jennifer were watching all that was going downstairs

"You sure are not going to spank me Joseph?" She looked in surprise.

"Why not darling, when I said that I included all them members of the family even you." He replied.

"But you can't spank me I'm forty two now. I'm too old for a spanking." She said.

"Never two old darling." he said and with that he caught her by her hand and pulled her to the living with us three watching. "You are not going to spank me in front of our children sure." she said.

"I said that the person caught smoking would be spanked naked infront of all the other memebers darling. So you better strip off."

"Please Joseph I will never smoek again. But please do not spank me, especially infront of the chidlren." She begged.

"If you don't want me to make Stacey spanking you hurry up." He said. But mum continued to take it slowest possible without making anymove. "Ok darling you asked for it, Stacet when your mum is stripped off you may start spanking her."

"No no please." She said

"Too late darling get stripped now." He oredered. Mum took off her shirt and than she unzipped her trosuers and pulled them down to her ankles blushing with humilaition. "Take the trousers off" Dad said and she took them off. "You may take off the remainings Stacey" Dad said. Stacey went to mum and ripped her bra to expose her big boobs and then she pulled down her panty down to her ankles before evntually pullign them off leaving her naked on the sofa she was trying to cover up as best as she could.

"May I start dad?" Stacey asked.

"Of course darling." and he gave her a brsh in her hand. Stacey sat on the sofa and bent mum on ker knees her ass looked like the biggest ass we had ever seen.

"Look what happened to you mum." She whispered in mum's ear.

CRACK "Ouch" Mum cried out.
CRACK "Please stop I can't..."
CRACK "Please Joseph make her stop." Mum was trying not to open her legs but after every smach with the pain her legs were opening automatically to expose not only mum's ass cheeks.
CRACK By now mum was bawling like a baby with every smack.
Spanking cotinued for 30 minutes and when he told Stacey to stop he sent mum naked for another 30 minutes of corner time. I never saw mum so humilaited in all my life and I felt pity for her.

Cheers
brenda