MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 12-24-2006, 05:37 PM

What Position Do You Prefer?

This can be answered by Tops and bottoms alike!

Bottoms: What position do you prefer for spanking?

Tops: What position do you prefer your spankee to be in for a spanking?

Is your preferred position different depending on type of spanking if your relationship also encompasses discipline as well as play?

Merry Christmas All!

sarah

Old 12-24-2006, 06:48 PM

OTK is probably my favorite as it is the most intimate, and suitable for play or discipline (an OTK spanking can be as harsh as any other).

For the cane or belt, either laying over pillows or on all fours.
Old 12-24-2006, 09:05 PM

Paternal Disciplinarion

Well, as a grandpa I have to say I prefer me sitting on the side of a bed with my "kid" lying face down OTK with the legs extended and comfortable for a long very uncomfortable discussion with hand, hairbrush, paddle etc. Personally I feel I have the best control along with the connentations of juvenile memories all around. Meery Christmas All John "TANHERHIDE" Korell
Old 12-25-2006, 01:28 AM

Spanking positions are important I think when I'm getting spanked. The wrong position can make it too painful or not painful enough. I think OTK is great for warm ups. After that I would say laying on a bed with pillows under my stomach is a great position. Something about being very vulnerable turns me on. Merry Christmas!!
Old 12-25-2006, 08:28 PM

I very strongly prefer OTK, but can also be cozy lying over pillows or bending over something with my body supported. Feeling physically supported and stable is very important to me, as my balance is touchy sometimes and I don't like feeling like I'm going to fall on my head. That can really ruin a good moment.

Last edited by Adelina; 12-25-2006 at 09:06 PM.
Old 12-25-2006, 10:39 PM

I like OTK because of the intimacy that it provides. It is also a good sensation to feel the woman's weight and the way she wriggles and squirms across my lap. I always prefer OTK for hand spanking or spanking with a hairbrush.

But for other implements (like paddles, belts, switches and straps), I prefer to have the woman in some type of bent over position. This may seem odd, but IMO, some women ust don't know how to bend over. I don't know if they lack the proper posture, agility or what. I've never been able to put my finger on the exact reason why, but some women just seem to bend over in a position that puts their butts in a very sexy, inviting position. And other's don't.

But give me a woman that bends over with her ass in a perfect display for punishment any day. That is a true thing of beauty! And I've noticed from her videos that Amber has a natural talent for doing just that.
Old 12-25-2006, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelina View Post
I very strongly prefer OTK, but can also be cozy lying over pillows or bending over something with my body supported. Feeling physically supported and stable is very important to me, as my balance is touchy sometimes and I don't like feeling like I'm going to fall on my head. That can really ruin a good moment.
I have a very distinct memory of Adelina being supported by a pool table (that would be "billiard table" for you Yankees ) in the not too terribly recent past.
Old 12-26-2006, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah thorne View Post
This can be answered by Tops and bottoms alike!

Bottoms: What position do you prefer for spanking?

Tops: What position do you prefer your spankee to be in for a spanking?

Is your preferred position different depending on type of spanking if your relationship also encompasses discipline as well as play?

Merry Christmas All!

sarah

It varies for me and relationship does play a big factor. First, there is a difference based on whether it's for play, in the broadest definition, or whether it's for discipline.

With my girlfriend/sub, for most cases in play, I prefer OTK. If we're doing some kind of "scene," though--a rare thing but it does happen--then I prefer whatever is realistic for that scene, i.e. if it's a school paddling, then I prefer that the recipient be bent over a desk.

If it's discipline, I don't have a single position, but prefer whatever works for the time, severity of punishment, and convenience. As a general rule, though, I will say that if OTK works I prefer that, because even while the situation might be serious it still conveys, after a fashion, the fact that we have a relationship and that fundamentally I am still connected to her (sarah), i.e. it offers a degree of intimacy within the context of discipline.
Old 12-26-2006, 02:16 PM

Altho I like the idea of OTK and the intimacy it represents, I find it quite an unstabling position. I find a lot of positions unstabling (you can look at my profiule pic and see that I am just about to fall off his lap!) . Much of it has to do, I am sure, with my height which is just an inch under 5'. (Yes, I am 4'11)

I prefer to be bent over something - the back of the bed has always been comfortable. Or over the couch arm. Or over our kitchen table. They are just the right height to be even with my hips and allowed me to be comfortable, without excessive stretching of the muscles in my legs, and presenting my bottom nice and upturned.

RG has me lie over the side of the bed often and I find this position very uncomfortable to stay in for a long period of time. The edge of the bed comes about mid-thigh, so I never feel properly bent and upturned, plus it puts a strain on my legs. I feel as if I am lying on the bed more than bending --- and this brings me to the position of lying down. I don't like to be lying down when spanked. I don't know why, something about it. When RG spanks me while I am lying on my belly, I actually try to slightly bend my knees to upturn my bottom to give it more of a 'bent' position.

We have used a pillow, but it doesn't seem to help all that much.

For punishment, I do like to find a position where he is sorta 'holding' me, for the intimate emotional connection. Since being OTK in a chair leaves me quite unbalanced, I have found that when RG brings two chairs together, places me OTK but with the second chair supporting my upper body, I am more comfortable.

However, the best position he has spanked me in is with him sitting on the bed, placing me over one leg with my upper body supported by the bed, and his other leg able to cross over my legs.

At one time, I think he believed that punishment itself was to be as impersonal as possible, (with proper soothing afterwards, of course) and therefore OTK was out. Most of my earlier punishments have been bent over something - kitchen table, back of the bed. I think the most comfortable position for me to be in has been over the kitchen table. However, it is associated with the worst spanking I ever received. (Damn school paddle)

sarah
Old 12-26-2006, 03:24 PM

And who was calling who long-winded in a recent post?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah thorne View Post
...you can look at my profiule...
...and pointing out errors of spelling?

(Of course, sarah claims this was a typo, but to know sarah is to know the ever-busting-to-get out lawyer in her who will follow any avenue that she can find and juridicate on any nuance to establish her view. )

(And just as I was previewing this and she was looking over my shoulder, she says, "And did you actually post anything relevant on this thread?!!)

Last edited by RG_; 12-26-2006 at 07:46 PM.