MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 05-20-2010, 12:10 AM

Hello! Noob/my story

Hi, everyone I'm new to these forums. I'm interested in meeting people who are into spanking and kink. I became aware I like spanking at a really young age. I'm a switch and don't mind being a sub, but I prefer to dom these days.

The first girl I dated for an extended period of time was a good girl who had never experimented much sexually. However, after a few make out sessions I introduced the concept of a spanking. I asked her consent first but she wasn't interested in being spanked.

Prior to her I had dated girls who enjoyed being spanked. they were short lived relationships because I was very young before I dated her. This story is about my first adult relationship.

After being turned down, I was a little ashamed and decided to dismiss the concept, however, about three weeks later she asked if she could spank me. I guess she had been rolling it over in her head for a while She told me she was angry at me for giving her intentionally wrong directions the other day so that we would miss a birthday party I didn't want to go to, and make out instead.

Yes, I did do that. Yes, I was a jerk so I probably had the following coming:

We were in the car at the time so I laid the seat back completely, and got on my knees with my face down on the head rest. She began to spank me harder and harder and I became aroused, which shocked even me. Then she yanked my jeans down, and began to spank even harder. It felt incredible, and then I got a devious thought. I was wearing a wide leather (or some such imitation of) belt. I took it off and folded it carefully then handed it to her. she gasped then smiled. I pulled down my own boxers and re-assumed the position, she rubbed my bottom gently then gave me hug and told me I was a sweet boy... Then she gave me the hardest, fastest fifteen slaps of the belt I have encountered to this day. I shed an involuntary tear from the stinging lashes. she gave a sympathetic "awwe." I could hear the little smile in her voice that betrayed what she was going to do next. SNAP, WOOSH SNAP WOOSH SNAP, three rapid lashes harder than the previous fifteen rained down on my bottom, making me as stiff as I was scared. then she grabbed me, and hugged me around the neck again. kissing me on the side of my face, she said, " There 18 all done, sweet boy, you've been very good." She pulled up my boxers gently stroking my still erect penis then my jeans.

Then we made out for four more hours because and it was obviously memorable.

True story~ I was open with you guys. So your turn! tell me about yourselves.

Tags
belt, car, directions, first girlfriend