MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 01-13-2010, 06:41 PM

The Lodger

Since getting divorced I moved out and got myself a small house and for an income I decided to rent out the spare room to a student. I soon got a reply and a young lad Dan moved in and this started a great new adventure in my life.
Dan was quite a ladies man an quite often he would bring a girl back and I couldn hear them having sex through the thin walls, I must admit at my age this was as near as I would get to getting my end away.
A few times I would get a glimpse of the one of the girl walking out of his room naked into the bathroom as they were not always aware I was also living there.
This particular day a parcel arrived boy courier for Dan, I took it up to his room, he was still in bed alone, I might add. he excitedly opened up the parcel in was a digital camcorder, I joked 'I bet you will be filming your girlfriends', he replied yes and I want you to help. I was gobsmacked! I want to make a movie, but I need a third person for the camera. I didn't know what to say, but the idea was quite exciting.
Later that day a stunning blonde turned up at the door asking for Dan, I sent her up to his room and thought nothing of it.
About half an hour later, Dan came down with his camcorder and following him down was the girl who was dressed up as a schoolgirl.
Dan told me he wanted me to act like a headmaster or something and he wanted me to spank the girl who was actually called Lucy.
We kind of thought up a quick script and took it from there, I told Lucy off for smoking and told her she had to be spanked, I told her to bend over the kitchen table and starting spank her over her skirt, Dan signalled me to lift her skirt up as he zoomed in on her soft bum cheeks, which were covered by the skimpiest pair of briefs. After a few more smacks Dan again signalled at me, this time to pull Lucy's panties down. as I did so I could feel my cock get hard as I looked and her bare bottom, which looked as good as it felt as I smacked her reddening cheeks, Dan then got Lucy to arch up her back and part her legs wide, giving the awesome view of her hairless slit, an got me to pull her bum cheeks apart as Dan zoomed in on Lucy's parted pussy and tight looking arsehole.
That was about as far as the spanking went but the videoing went on for a few more hours!!
Old 03-02-2010, 03:27 PM

That would be amazing, I would love to be in a situatiuon where my boyfriend would let an older man spank me on my bare bottom, whilst he videoed.