MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 12-18-2009, 10:14 PM

Helen's Cloakroom Spanking

It's a bright Friday morning in Mayberry. Andy comes down stairs to join Opie and Aunt Bee for breakfast.

"Good morning Andy!" Bee greets from the kitchen. "How do you want your eggs?"

"Oh...Just scambled some." He answers while looking through the newspaper.

Sitting down Bee tries to force the conversation; "Andy...are you and Helen going out tonight?" She cautiously asks.

"Yeah maybe!" He sighs; That's if she can find the time?"

"Yeah Miss Crump sure has been busy!" Opie offers; "Especially with Mr. Douglas!"

"Mr. Douglas....Who is he?" Aunt Bee questions.

"Oh...He's some kind of school inspector!" Andy replies while buttering his toast.

"Yeah he sure is in the seventh grade alot." Opie adds.

"Opie....Eat your eggs....Ok?"

"Gosh Andy don't be so touchy!" Bee mildly scolds.

Putting down his fork and wiping his mouth Andy replies; "Yeah ok...I'am sorry!" Then getting up from the table he continues; "And I'am not very hungry either."

Going out in the kitchen he calls on the phone; "Oh Sarah...Will you please get me Miss Crump please?.....Thank you."

"Hi Helen.......Andy.......Ah! do you think you'll be free tonight?.......You know we haven't gone out all week?.......Oh that's great....Ok! Ill pick you up at seven o'clock!.......Fine....Ok Honey see you tonight!"

"Ah! she's free!" Bee chuckles.

Yeah finally!" Andy replies with a smile; "Now we can go out to Morelli's for a nice dinner.......Then maybe take in a movie at Mt. Pilot?"

"Oh my gosh....A night at the Ritz!" Bee j ests.

Feeling good all day. Things go fine for both Andy and deputy Barney. As they leave the jailhouse for the day, Barney grins; "Hey...Have a good time tonight......Don't do anything I wouldn't do.....Ha!..Ha!

"Yeah I know Barn.....I'll be safe!"

Getting home, Andy showers and gets ready. Going down stairs he's greeted by Opie; "Gee Paw....You've got your blue suit on.....Something special tonight...Huh?"

"Oh yeah Op....Real special!"

Looking in the living room mirror straightening his tie, Andy hears the phone ring.

"Oh yes Helen he's here!" Aunt Bee answers.

"Hi Helen....I'll be there in a few minutes!.....Oh!...Oh no...Well ok Helen if you say so....I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"

Looking shocked Andy hangs up the phone.

"What is it Andy?" Bee asks.

"OOh...It's Helen's work again....She's still at school working!"

"Goodness it's nearly seven o'clock!" Opie gasps.

Looking disgusted Andy sighs; "Well since I'am all dressed up....I'll go over to the school.....And maybe we can get a snack at the diner later?"

Arriving at school, it's nearly dark out when Mr. Hayes the janitor answers the locked door. "Oh hi Sheriff Taylor!" He greets; "Yes...Miss Crump is upstairs in her room...With Mr. Douglas."

Going up the stairs Andy starts thinking; "Why is Mr. Douglas still here?...I was told by Helen that his work was finished."

Entering the room he sees Helen and Mr. Douglas sitting at her desk.

"O-Oh hi Andy!" Helen nervously bleats; "Ah Dan...I-I mean Mr. Douglas and i.....Were just going over the final report."

Trying very hard to hold his composure, Andy grunts; "I thought that was already finished?"

"Y-Yes it was!" Helen timidly replies; "B-But Mr Douglas had some questions about it."

Feeling the tension in the air, Dan Douglas quickly states; "A-Ah...Well Helen....I think the report is finished and correct!" Then excusing himself, he hurriedly leaves the room for home!

Leaning back in her chair Helen gasps; "Whew!.....I'am sure glad that's over!"

"Yeah! me too!" Andy sarcastically adds; "I couldn't take much more of your late working!"

"But Andy......I couldn't help it." She whines; "It's part of the job!"

Then getting up, Helen wearing a tight gray skirt and matching sweater, begins to erased the blackboard!

Andy staring at the back of Helen's skirt. Can see the lovely curvature of her ample bottom tightly encased in the smooth clothing, swaying back and forth!

"Ah Helen...Don't you wear girdles with tight skirts...Especially in school.....And isn't that skirt kind of short?"

"Oh no Andy....You know I don't like girdles!, and the skirt hem is only 2 inches above my knee!"

"Yeah Helen.....But I bet you boy students really like seeing you clean off that blackboard?"

Looking back in shock, Helen gasps; "Gosh Andy....They're only twelve and thirteen years old."

"Yeah I know...But I sure bet they still love seeing you clean off that blackboard!"

Sitting back down Helen seemingly embarrassed mumbles; "Andy....I don't always wear tight skirts to school!"

Then looking toward the cloakroom Andy asks; "Ah!..Why is that straight chair in there?"

Staring at the chair off to the side, she nervously laughs; "No Andy....It's not for that.....It's for unruly students when they disrupt the class...I make them sit in there!"

Brandishing a wide grin, Andy asks; "Helen.....What did you think I meant?"

Shifting her shapely legs, then rubbing her arms, Helen bleats; "I-I thought you were referring to....If I spanked them!"

"Ha!...Ha!...I bet the boys would like that too!" He answers; "Probably even Opie!"

"O-Oh gosh...I wouldn't do that.....Especially Opie!"

Then sitting in silence for a few minutes. Andy suggests; "Maybe we should tryout that chair?"

Looking shocked, Helen slowly gets up from her desk and backs toward the door.

"M-Mr. Hayes the janitor will hear it Andy.....Please d-don't!"

Quickly reaching out, Andy grasps Helen's left earlobe. "Helen you know...I've spanked you twice before...So maybe this will be the charm!"

"(Sob) A-Andy you're hurting my ear.....Please don't!"

Walking her over to the chair Andy grins; "Soon I'll be hurting more than that."

"A-Andy.....Mr. Hayes.......Mr. Hayes will hear it (Sob)"

Nonsense....Mr. Hayes is probably in the basement.....And he is hard of hearing......You know he's over sixty!"

Pulling out the chair Andy sits down, pulling a distraught Helen across his lap.

"Andy....Don't you dare!" She cries as he grasps the hem of her tight, gray skirt. Pulling it upward Andy can't slide it over Helen's bulging buttocks!

"God ..(Pant)..How did you ever get this thing on?...It's so tight!"

Without an answer from Helen. He solves the problem. Quickly un-buckling her belt, he un-clasps the skirt and opens the zipper. Then tugging down sharply, Andy pulls the tight, gray skirt off her legs onto the floor!

"N-No Andy.....God....Please d-don't!"

To be continued

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 06-27-2011 at 12:29 PM.
Old 12-19-2009, 10:58 AM

Helen's cloakroom spanking continued.

With Helen now just wearing a pink lace half slip, he folds it neatly over her back.

Looking down at the full bottom tightly clad in pink SEE-THRU panties, bordered by a matching garter belt. Andy grins; "Helen...I like your choice of underwear!"

"H-Honey...You know I wear these things often....Don't you?" She softly moans.

Slowly placing his fingers inside the waistband, Andy pulls the flimsy garment down and off her stiffened legs. And lays them on top of the rumpled skirt.

Carefully massaging his upcoming target, Andy feels his manhood growing as he reasons; "Helen dear...All you had to do was make our date tonight.....I had forgiven the other times.....But not tonight!"

"(Sob) Andy I'am sorry....(Sob) I-I should have been more considerate!"

Then chuckling he muses; "Yeah Helen just think....This will be the first spanking in your cloakroom!"

Pulling his left leg inward, Andy folds his strong right one over Helen's nylon clad knees. Causing the pink garters to stretch tauntly across her pale thighs.

Feeling Andy's body move, Helen grits her teeth and tightly grips the rung of the chair with both hands.

Smack!......"OOOOW!".......Pushing her midsection deep into Andy's lap, the other side is hit.........Whack!........"AAAAAH!...G-GOD!"

Unable to kick her legs, Helen pushes the toes of her high heels against the hardwood floor trying to regain her balance, as she can feel Andy's hard penis pushing against her naked side.

Crack!.........."(Sob)...A-Andy.".......Whack!......Slap!......Smack! Learning from her previous spankings, Helen lays submissively over his lap, as Andy works evenly across her finching, reddening buttocks! As the loud smacks ring off the walls of the empty classroom.

Slap!........."UUUGH!"........Whack!......"OOOOH!. .ANDY..........Smack!....."OOOOOW!"........Crack!. .......
..."AAAAAH!"........Slap!......."O-OUCH!" "Yes Helen!"..........Whack!......."I'am going to."..........Smack!......."Make you too sore!".........Slap!.........."To wear tight skirts for awhile!".....Splatt....Crack!

"(Sob) A-Andy ok I-I promise!"........Whack!......."OOOOOW!..B-BUT DAMN IT!"....Smack!........."S-S-Stop it......PLEEEEEEZ!"

With Helen's churning bottom turning a blistering red, there's a sudden knock on the classroom door!

"Hello......Is everything ok?" A faint voice asks.

"Oh God...It's Mr. Hayes!" Helen whispers. S"Damn...I told you Andy....I told you he would hear it!"

"Hi Mr. Hayes!" Andy shouts back; "Everything is fine!"

"Ok Andy.....I heard something like slapping noises!"

"Naw Mr. Hayes.....Helen and I were just practicing some cheers for her cheerleading team......You know....You clap your hands alot."

"Oh!.....Just tell me when you leave....So I can lock the door....Ok Andy?"

"Thank you Mr. Hayes....We sure will."

Helen still laying prone over Andy's lap, gives a long sigh of relief; "Whew!...G-Gosh Andy if he would have walked in.....I would have died!"

"Well He didn't....... and you're not dying!" He laughs while giving a few more gentle love pats across her swollen rearend.

Getting off Andy's lap rubbing her bottom. Helen winces; 'G-Gosh...That was the hardest one you've ever given me......(Sob) I'll be sore for a week!"

"Ha!..Ha!...What I want to see.....Is you getting back into that tight skirt!" He muses; "Or should we leave it off?"

"Andy...Don't be silly.....How would I look just wearing a slip?"

"Very nice......Very nice!"

"Andy......I thought you spanked me for looking too sexy?"

"Yeah Helen I know.....But this is for my eyes only!"

Kissing him hard on the lips. Helen softly strokes Andy's stiff erection and coos; "Ok Dear....Just for you!"

Then after Helen re-dresses, they leave the school, as Mr. Hayes lets them out.

"Have a good night folks!" He cheerfully wishes while winking at Andy, then giving Helen a wide grin.

Walking back to the Squad Car Helen grabs Andy's arm and whispers with a whine; "A-Andy he knows.....O-Oh my gosh!......How can I go back there?"

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 02-29-2012 at 01:24 PM.