MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite mainstream movie or TV scene

Old 10-08-2007, 05:25 PM

Yes Veronica; no one on the Bradys needed a spanking more than Marcia! There were possibly 5 or 6 episodes where she acted rather Bratish!
Old 10-08-2007, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronica Daniels View Post

I do think it is hard to say whether a show was good or not if you have never watched it.

Cheers!
Veronica
Touche Veronica
Old 10-10-2007, 12:30 PM

With Mike out of town on business, Greg stays out 2 weeknights in a row past curfew with his new girlfriend! thinking he was getting away with it, Greg came home from school the next day with the thought of doing the same thing that night! But was informed by Alice that Mrs. Brady wanted to see him in the study. "Hi Mom!' He smiles while entering. "Greg....Please close the door!" Carol politely asks while sitting on the infamous straight chair now set in the center of the room. "Y-You wanted to see me!" Greg gasps, looking down at his lovely Stepmother holding a hairbrush in her right hand! "M-Mom you must be kidding?" He continues; "Gosh I-I'am nearly eighteen!" "Greg, please come over here!" Carol sternly commands as she calmly slids her skirt up past midthigh! "I'am sorry you thought because your father was away, you could do as you pleased!" "M-Mom....You must be kidding?" He whines, as a warmness begins to cross his groin! "Please drop your jeans!" Carol orders with a cold stare; "And get over my lap!"
If I were a betting man, I would wager that Greg will get in trouble often......When his father is out of town!
Old 10-16-2007, 09:26 AM

Squirming over Carol's lap Marcia pleads for her mother to stop the torrid spanking! "Ouch! Ow! I-I'am sorry m-mom for saying Alice was a tattle tale!" Crack! Smack! OOOOOOW! As the punishing hairbrush finds it's target, Marcia's slip and short purple skirt boil over her back! "Marcia you were very (Crack!) unfair to Alice!" Carol scolds;"Having her leave......Because of you and the other kids talking behind her back!" Splatt! Whack! As Marcia's bare bottom begins to turn an ugly red, her strict mother finally stops and allows her to roll onto the floor to rub the soreness!
Now this is one thing that should have been done in the episode about Alice leaving for that waitress job at the nearby diner! And on the Spanking Channel, it would've been done!

Last edited by Oldtimersammy; 10-16-2007 at 11:16 AM.
Old 10-27-2007, 10:29 AM

Following Jan into the study, Mike slowly closes the door while Carol pulls out the dreaded straight chair from the corner of the room. "Jan, you know you did the wrong thing by promising all those favors....Which you didn't keep!" Carol reprimands as she walks over and opens the desk drawer. "(Sob!) I-I know mom....................B-But I wanted so badly....To win the "Most Popular Girl" contest!" Jan whines watching her strict mother sitting down on the heavy wood chair with the stinging, yellow hairbrush in her hand! "Jan!" Mike calmly states from his position near the door; "We are doing this only for you own goodness....Hoping that this won't happen again?" "(Sob!) Gosh Dad....I-I promise it won't!" Jan pleads; "C-Can't we please f-forget this time...P-Please!" With a faint, sad smile crossing Carol's lips, she slowly slides up her skirt and advises; "Jan..Please lower your slacks...And get over my lap!"
Then after baring Jan's bottom. Carol proceeded to state her case, punctuating each statement with a loud, ringing smack from the yellow hairbrush, known as the infamous "Yellow Bee!"
Old 11-17-2007, 12:19 PM

Sitting in his study going over the bills, Mike's eyes nearly pop out of his head! "C-Carol....Carol!" He bleats, Running from the kitchen and down the hallway, Carol frantically wonders what has happened! "Mike...W-What is it?" "Carol!" He groans; "Just look at this phone bill!" Quickly glancing over the large number of toll calls, She nervously apologizes; "Ah! M-Mike..I had to call Sarah several times last week...A-And.....Well, Aunt Polly has been lonely since her children moved out...And o-oh!" "Oh! nothing!" Mike snaps back; "This is ridiculous! Sarah and Polly can call here once in awhile too!" Twisting her fingers behind her back, Carol stares down at the floor. "I-I suppose so Mike, but I was just wondering.........How they are doing now!"
Getting up from the desk. Mike walks over and closes the door. "Well then, Honey!" He grins; Let's give you something to talk about!" Wearing a very short, Navy blue skirt, Carol slowly backs away from Mike! "Ah! what just do you mean.......Giving me something to talk about?" Not Answering, Mike walks over to the corner of the study and pulls out the dreaded straight chair!
"O-Oh n-n-no! Mike. not...A spanking!" Then taking Carol by the hand, Mike leads her over to the chair. "Yes Honey, A spanking!"
Quickly pulling Carol over his lap, Mike glasps the hem of her short skirt and pulls it upward. "I asked Alice to take the kids to a movie!" He explains while folding the skirt and slip over Carol's back. "(Sob!) Y-You planned this didn't you?" She moaned.
"Carol, our bills are too high without un-necessary telephone calls!" Mike informs as he removes the last bit of protection from her full, shapely bottom! Then raising his hand, Mike brings it down with force! Smack! "W0W!
Crack! "OOOOOH! M-MIKE!" Taking his time, Mike in the next 10 minutes or so, paints Carol's bare bottom a glowing red. Carefully alternating each spank from one side to the other.
Finally thinking Carol has learned her lesson in economics, he stops the spanking and let's Carol up from his lap!
"Gosh! Mike....Did it have to be so hard?" Carol sobs while rubbing the sting from her burning bottom.
"Honey.........Many things worthwhile are hard to accept!" He states while helping Carol pull down and straighten her skirt and slip!
Then sure enough, the very next day the Bradys had a pay phone installed in their house!
Old 12-07-2007, 02:12 PM

There is like one spanking reference that I remember well..

It was when Bobby was the pool champion.. and he was playing pool in the garage all night..

The parents had a conversation about using the pool stick for discipline..

other then that.. brady bunch was pretty tame on the spanko scale.
Old 12-07-2007, 03:26 PM

There were only two other refs.

On the episode where Bobby is a hall safety monitor and gives Cindy a write up, Cindy says "If my son was a police officer and he gave me a ticket, I'd give him a spanking."

And there's one episode where Mike and Carol are in Mike's study. Carol kisses him and turns to leave. Mike raises his hand as she turns, and she quickly covers her bottom with her hands. Too slow, Mike.

Hi, my name is BlackVelvet and I'm a former Brady addict. (HI, BV!!)
Old 12-09-2007, 02:31 PM

There were alot of very sexy nurses on MASH who I'd love to have seen spanked by Alan Alda or Harry Morgan.

As for the Brady Bunch, I'm a fan(atic). I have Brady albums and love to hear the kids sing. It may not have been real life, but, it was actually true quality television. The parents loved the kids and treated them well. It gave people something to live up to.
Old 12-21-2007, 09:44 PM

That near bottom slap of Carol was in the episode of "Call me Irresponsible!" Where Greg lost Mike's drawings while checking out a car magazine. This being a second season show, Flo never looked better. (In my humble opinion anyway!) She somehow turned her hair to brunette, and slimmed down some from the first year. Everyone's favorite Mom! I did shoot some stills from that scene, plus many others from the Brady Bunch episodes.