MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

View Poll Results: After reading the story and pic below, who should lose the next game and be spanked?
Linda 1 50.00%
Talia 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-11-2012, 03:21 PM

Ladies Social Spanking Club - Game 1, Part 2 of 5

Ladies Social Spanking Club - Game 1 Part 2 of 5
by KajiraGames

This part of the story is based on the result of the readers' votes after part 1. Poll results have been merged between soc.sexuality.spanking and myspankingforum.com.

Yollanda's youthful figure squirmed in agitation as she threw the dice. She was as excited as the others, thinking about the risk of a spanking, with its stinging and bare-bottomed humiliation. But she had hoped to ease into it, watching some of the others being spanked first. Now her only hope of delay was to get brown-haired Avril over her knee and smack her soundly. The dice stopped rolling: Seven! That gave Avril a roughly even chance of winning or losing. A tie would be re-rolled.

Avril's was the most experienced bottom in the new-formed Ladies Social Club (as they euphemistically called it). But all THAT meant was that she had already had a spanking from Linda two weeks before - which had been embarrassing enough! But to take her panties down and lie bare over the lap of a teenager? That would make her face as red as her bottom would be. She shook the dice in her hands and rolled: Five! Avril's face fell. Her losing streak was continuing!

Yollanda, feeling relieved, went to the folding chair brought out for the purpose. She sat down while beckoning to her opponent. "The dice have spoken, Avril. Over my knee, please!"

Avril looked at her soon-to-be tormentor. With her short tom-boy haircut, Yollanda looked even younger than she really was. "I have to lie over those thin young thighs?" thought Avril. "I'm a grown woman! I didn't know someone so young was going to join the club. But she's legally an adult I guess, so I can't object." She stepped forward.

Yollanda asked, a little timidly, "Shall I pull your slacks and panties down, or do you want to do it?". Far from reducing Avril's humiliation by handing a little power back to her, this made her face redden. It not only emphasized her spanker's youth and uncertainty, but it forced her to name what was going to happen to her underwear in front of the young girl. "I'll take them down", she murmured.

At least she had put on more upmarket panties than she had on when Linda spanked her. But standing beside Yollanda's chair, she had to reveal them right in front of her youthful opponent's gaze, as she reluctantly pulled her blue slacks down.

Then Avril remembered the embarrassment-saving trick she had used with Linda - to only pull her panties down at the last second as she bent over her spanker's knees. Facing Yollanda's right side, she bowed deeply with her hands in the waistband of her underwear. Then she pulled them to mid-thigh and tried to fall straight down onto Yollanda's lap.

But at that instant, Yollanda leaned forward to scratch her calf. Avril was caught holding her panties half way to her knees. Should she pull them back up until Yollanda was ready? She could imagine Linda's jokes about "Miss Yo-yo Knickers". No, she was literally caught with her panties down, and the most dignified thing to do was let them go and stand up straight.

This 'dignity' was purely relative, of course. Her light brown pubic bush was now on full display, in front of: Linda, her best friend; Talia, a relative stranger; and worst of all, a teenager who was going to put her over her knee - but only when she was good and ready! Avril's face couldn't get any redder.

[Link to my 3D picture of the situation at this point (Game 1 Pic 2A) is:]
http://www.myspankingforum.com/photo...o=7378&cat=500

"Over my lap please, Avril". Yollanda's politeness was maddening. Avril stretched herself over the slender thighs so that her waist was over Yollanda's right leg and her bottom stuck out beyond. Half her weight was still on her own legs. "No, further over, please!" And Avril ended up hands and feet on the floor, legs straight and, of course, bare bottom up.

Watching keenly, Linda noted that Avril's bottom had just the right amount of feminine curve (as she remembered from last month's spanking). Linda herself, she reflected with a grin, had still more of such natural cushioning, though Yollanda probably had little. But more to the point, Avril's posterior was smooth and inviting to anyone lucky enough to have her in spanking position.

And Yollanda took full advantage of her luck. She smilingly raised her hand, then began solid but not vicious slaps on her elder's bare skin.

Avril knew it would hurt but was taken by surprise nevertheless. Yollanda's hand was small but hard. Avril gritted her teeth during as many smacks as possible, but then began a series of gasps. "Harder!" called Linda from the sidelines. "She lost, make her pay!"

Yollanda ignored this and continued her pace of about two smacks per second. Avril's protests became louder and as regular as a metronome: "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow....". She began to writhe around slowly, but Yollanda gave her one very hard smack on the upper thigh and said "Stop squirming, Avril!" The spankee couldn't hold back a little screech, and stopped wriggling.

[Link to 3D picture at this point (Game 1 Pic 2B) is:]
http://www.myspankingforum.com/photoarea/showphoto.php?photo=7379&cat=500

When Yollanda had made the whole of the bare cheeks before her an even red, she decided on a change of pace. She slowed to one slap per second, but harder. Avril gasped "Oh God!" as her young tormentor's hand began giving a fiery sting to each cheek in turn. But when hard smacks began landing in the centre and down to her sweet spot, she gave up all dignity and began begging. "Please, not so hard!".

"Don't be a baby!" admonished Yollanda, but Avril was hurting too much to register the humiliation of this rebuke. This little girl was spanking her bare and HARD! Of course, quitting the game was out of the question - it would be the ultimate shame. Avril had gambled and lost, and was now yelling through her agreed penalty.

Though inexperienced at giving spankings, Yollanda could hear the cries becoming softer as Avril grew tired. She stopped spanking and rubbed the sore red bottom in front of her. Linda called "Don't worry, Avril darling, here's the supplies!" and stepped up with a bottle of lotion they had wisely put on hand before the games began. Linda rubbed some gently in, with Avril still lying over Yollanda's thin thighs and groaning.

"You can get up now." Avril struggled upright, and reached for her lowered panties and slacks. Linda wickedly prevented her from pulling them up right away - she stepped forward and hugged Avril, saying "Well done!". Of course, Talia then did the same, once more delaying Avril's chance to recover her modesty. And lastly, Yollanda - Avril returned her embrace in genuine good sportsmanship, though she was forced to do so with her red bottom (and more) still showing.

Yollanda asked "I still have to play a decider against the winner of Linda and Talia's match, don't I, for a spanking on the seat of our panties? But shouldn't there be a decider to find the ultimate loser as well? The penalty should be more severe for that."

"Oh thanks!" said Avril. But now she was fully dressed, she felt quite recovered. "All right," she said, "but for now, you two had better prepare for your match."

Linda and Talia looked each other in the eye. Linda was forced to look upward at the long-stemmed redhead. Talia had come along wanting to spank other women more than to be spanked, though she was certainly willing to take her share. But Linda, short and busty, had just acquired a taste for having someone submissive and under her control. They both keenly wanted to win.

Please vote: Who should lose the next roll and go bare over the other's knee? Linda or Talia? A small picture of them is attached. Here are their appeals to you:

Linda's plea: "Talia is so cocky! Wouldn't you like to have her long legs stretched out as she lies over my knees?"
Talia's plea: "Linda has the biggest boobs in the club. If you let me be Top, I'll make her show them."
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Game 1 Pic 2Z Small.jpg
Views:	1464
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	433  

Last edited by KajiraGames; 03-11-2012 at 03:25 PM. Reason: extra info on pic

Tags
club, f/f, games, ladies, social